Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach on Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:15 am

@ReneeM @bluwavz

I’m very curious how you two can have Victoria as F1 now, after everything that’s played out ... do you wish it ir think that Peter is THAT smitten with her that he will give her a pass on all her very questionable behavior...
I’m seriously interested in how you came to that conclusion.
TYIA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Posts : 1786
Join date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz on Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:49 am

@Astrobach Oh nah I'm definitely not wishing it. laugh out loud I'd actually prefer Peter to pick one of the 23-year-olds so that eliminates at least one of them as the Bachelorette. I don't feel 100% confident in my prediction and I could change my mind again depending on the next two HTD's but honestly it wouldn't surprise me either if he picks her. I just find it interesting RS hasn't given us a frontrunner yet so that makes me wonder if he has been hearing it's Victoria but he's just thinking Peter will eventually eliminate after being told about her past. I do think he has the most chemistry with her out of everyone we've seen so far and I haven't really gotten frontrunner vibes from anyone until I saw all the HTD pics and vids of them. I'd bet anything Peter hasn't gotten the full story (if he ever does) so yeah I could see him overlooking it depending on what he was told, what Victoria has told him and how strongly he's feeling for her.

I don't think I've ever correctly predicted a Bachelor F1 though so take my opinion with a grain of salt. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 13029
Join date : 2011-05-27

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach on Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:32 am

@bluwavz Thanks for that... I’ve not seen all or the other 1/1 dates and videos... so cannot really compare. But, VF seemed VERY physically seductive and initiating a lot of the heavy making out in public. Like she was REALLY wanted to prove something. And that’s before I heard or read the whole amplitude of her past, she seems desperate and is forcing herself on him. Which he may like, but I do hope that his friend’s advice will echo in all his interactions with her. I’m not invested in who he chooses but would wish him to have a decent girl at least. Maybe you will be right and we’ll probably have news soon.
MO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Posts : 1786
Join date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze on Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:11 am

My prediction is

1) Victoria
2) Madison
3) Kelsey
4) Hannah.

IMHO Peter has the best chemistry and connection, from what I've seen, with Victoria. And while she to me sounds like a quite nasty person imho, based on her alleged actions and behaviour, prior to bachelor, imo it has nothing to do with her relationship with Peter. I think it might not be a deal breaker to him, that she's been a mess before meeting him. She can give a heartfelt explanation to him, how she's changed, and yes, has made a lot of mistakes in the past, she's grown, changed, and learned from her behaviour. Imo. I'm not saying that's true, but I don't know if Peter puts so much stock in on what a mess she used to be before, imho he'll put most stock on who he has the best connection, chemistry and relationship with, and imo that's Victoria. Added, that he also knows, or should know, the way TPBP mess with the leads and contestants, and will put that into account too.
IMHO, if Victoria has the ability break up multiple solid marriages or relationships, there must be something in her, personality too, not just looks, that draws these men to her to the point, that they break up their relationships for her. Basically, she just might be really charming when getting to know her. Imo.
The rest I have no clue about, I just guessed.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3688
Join date : 2016-01-12
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife on Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:48 am

@Cocoasneeze wrote:My  prediction is

1) Victoria
2) Madison
3) Kelsey
4) Hannah.

IMHO Peter has the best chemistry and connection, from what I've seen, with Victoria. And while she to me sounds like a quite nasty person  imho, based on her alleged actions and behaviour, prior to bachelor, imo it has nothing to do with her relationship with Peter. I think it might not be a deal breaker to him, that she's been a mess before meeting him. She can give a heartfelt explanation to him, how she's changed, and yes, has made a lot of mistakes in the past, she's grown, changed, and learned from her behaviour. Imo. I'm not saying that's true, but I don't know if Peter puts so much stock in on what a mess she used to be before, imho he'll put most stock on who he has the best connection, chemistry and relationship with, and imo that's Victoria. Added, that he also knows, or should know, the way TPBP mess with the leads and contestants, and will put that into account too.
IMHO, if Victoria has the ability break up multiple solid marriages or relationships, there must be something in her, personality too, not just looks, that draws these men to her to the point, that they break up their relationships for her. Basically, she just might be really charming when getting to know her. Imo.
The rest I have no clue about, I just guessed.


IMO, no woman can “break up multiple solid marriages or relationships”. This story is really fishy to me. Can you get a cheater to cheat? A liar to lie? Yes, definitely. Point is though, Peter is no match for someone skilled enough to have that reputation, IMO. This season went from boring to intriguing, instantly. Good job, Production. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 1817
Join date : 2017-07-19

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze on Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:00 am

@Chgohighlife wrote:
@Cocoasneeze wrote:My  prediction is

1) Victoria
2) Madison
3) Kelsey
4) Hannah.

IMHO Peter has the best chemistry and connection, from what I've seen, with Victoria. And while she to me sounds like a quite nasty person  imho, based on her alleged actions and behaviour, prior to bachelor, imo it has nothing to do with her relationship with Peter. I think it might not be a deal breaker to him, that she's been a mess before meeting him. She can give a heartfelt explanation to him, how she's changed, and yes, has made a lot of mistakes in the past, she's grown, changed, and learned from her behaviour. Imo. I'm not saying that's true, but I don't know if Peter puts so much stock in on what a mess she used to be before, imho he'll put most stock on who he has the best connection, chemistry and relationship with, and imo that's Victoria. Added, that he also knows, or should know, the way TPBP mess with the leads and contestants, and will put that into account too.
IMHO, if Victoria has the ability break up multiple solid marriages or relationships, there must be something in her, personality too, not just looks, that draws these men to her to the point, that they break up their relationships for her. Basically, she just might be really charming when getting to know her. Imo.
The rest I have no clue about, I just guessed.


IMO, no woman can “break up multiple solid marriages or relationships”. This story is really fishy to me. Can you get a cheater to cheat? A liar to lie? Yes, definitely. Point is though, Peter is no match for someone skilled enough to have that reputation, IMO. This season went from boring to intriguing, instantly. Good job, Production. All IMO.

I definitely agree, no woman can break up marriages or relationships. It however says a lot about a person's character, if she is a willing cheating partner multiple times, AND has been a close enough acquintance/friend, that she was invited to the couples' weddings.

And I'm still think, that Victoria must be quite charming and intriguing, if multiple men were willing to risk it all for her. That's one of the biggest reasons I think she'll be Peter's F1. Jmho of course, and I could be completely wrong.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3688
Join date : 2016-01-12
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife on Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:06 am

@Cocoasneeze wrote:
@Chgohighlife wrote:
@Cocoasneeze wrote:My  prediction is

1) Victoria
2) Madison
3) Kelsey
4) Hannah.

IMHO Peter has the best chemistry and connection, from what I've seen, with Victoria. And while she to me sounds like a quite nasty person  imho, based on her alleged actions and behaviour, prior to bachelor, imo it has nothing to do with her relationship with Peter. I think it might not be a deal breaker to him, that she's been a mess before meeting him. She can give a heartfelt explanation to him, how she's changed, and yes, has made a lot of mistakes in the past, she's grown, changed, and learned from her behaviour. Imo. I'm not saying that's true, but I don't know if Peter puts so much stock in on what a mess she used to be before, imho he'll put most stock on who he has the best connection, chemistry and relationship with, and imo that's Victoria. Added, that he also knows, or should know, the way TPBP mess with the leads and contestants, and will put that into account too.
IMHO, if Victoria has the ability break up multiple solid marriages or relationships, there must be something in her, personality too, not just looks, that draws these men to her to the point, that they break up their relationships for her. Basically, she just might be really charming when getting to know her. Imo.
The rest I have no clue about, I just guessed.


IMO, no woman can “break up multiple solid marriages or relationships”. This story is really fishy to me. Can you get a cheater to cheat? A liar to lie? Yes, definitely. Point is though, Peter is no match for someone skilled enough to have that reputation, IMO. This season went from boring to intriguing, instantly. Good job, Production. All IMO.

I definitely agree, no woman can break up marriages or relationships. It however says a lot about a person's character, if she is a willing cheating partner multiple times, AND has been a close enough acquintance/friend, that she was invited to the couples' weddings.

And I'm still think, that Victoria must be quite charming and intriguing, if multiple men were willing to risk it all for her. That's one of the biggest reasons I think she'll be Peter's F1. Jmho of course, and I could be completely wrong.

@Cocoasneeze
Totally agree with everything you’ve said. I’m here for all this messiness. It’s a soap opera already and it hasn’t even aired.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 1817
Join date : 2017-07-19

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hawaii Girl on Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:19 am

After all the Victoria drama was exposed I'm thinking:

F1 - Madison
F2 - Victoria
F3 - Hannah
F4 - Kelsey

The idea of a Madison & Victoria F2 cracks me up. The church girl who told her sorority sisters to “stop partying and start praying” vs the girl who has slept with FOUR of her friends’ husbands by the age of 25 laugh out loud And it would just be so entertaining to see Victoria meet Peter’s parents after this sh!tstorm has become so public. I think Peter would know that she’s going to be very controversial though (first the Chase Rice drama, now his ex warning him about her reputation) and is too image conscious to actually pick her. IMO he just really wants to take her to the fantasy suite laugh out loud Like @Cocoasneeze said, there must be something alluring about her IRL that has caused so many men to just lose their minds over her.

Selfishly I hope Peter just doesn’t pick Kelsey because she’s the only one I could stomach as the Bachelorette. I have no interest in a 23 year old full time influencer - who’s BFFs with LAST year’s 23 year old full time influencer - or another Alabama girl with a heavy accent who loves Jesus.
Hawaii Girl
Hawaii Girl

Posts : 568
Join date : 2017-07-07

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie on Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:51 am

Maybe Victoria also has the fabled Platinum Vagine? laugh out loud


I agree with @Hawaii Girl that a Madison/Victoria F2 would be hilarious, a true good vs evil match up, with good winning of course.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2186
Join date : 2015-09-26
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite on Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:59 am


You ladies are cracking me up. I can definitely see tptb wanting a Madison/Victoria F2 and plotting dreaming of his picking Victoria as his F1 just so the AFTR and beyond continues with publicity for the franchise. This is shades of the most recent Aussie bachelor Matt where it came down to sweet nerd Chelsie and in the immortal words of DWTS Maks Chmerkovskiy...sex on a stick Abbie.


You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 12479
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq on Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:17 pm

I see Victoria as more than a hot mess. I really hope that she isn't F1. She is obviously not a trustworthy person and not anywhere near ready for an engagement. I would consider the season a real waste if he picks her. JMO. I think Kelsey or Madison are probably better picks for him if he's actually looking for a long-term relationship.

suzq

Posts : 1580
Join date : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh on Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:41 pm

I will be interested in seeing the next two HTDs.  I can't judge his chemistry with Kelsey based on what we saw on their 1:1. It was a box car derby with kids.  She is old enough and from what I have heard of her she is mature enough not to be all over Peter in public/kids.  I am still waiting and seeing. All IMO

ETA: Hopefully we get pics from today's and Friday's dates to really see how they interact.


Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 5726
Join date : 2011-07-28

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum