SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:57 am

atem wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The lack of SM from Madi doesn't surprise me that she may not have a Venmo Vimeo? or minimal technical programs.

Well, Peter says he doesn't like to use social media other than Instagram.  So, that indicates that 's not the case.

I could have sworn the person on Instagram said 'Venmo'.  But, it must be Vimeo.

Venmo is not SM. It’s an app to easily transfer money to pay friends/babysitters/etc. I use it all the time. Coltons transactions were public so they could see him pay Cassie’s family for things like pizza.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:10 am

My sons have Venmo accounts and its to send money I think it's similar to Paypal. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:02 pm

Another thing that indicates Madi isnot F1 is she follows Lori K. It looks like Loriis going to represent the Prewett family.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:04 pm

atem wrote:Another thing that indicates Madi isnot F1 is she follows Lori K.  It looks like Loriis going to represent the Prewett family.

Why? Lori represents Nick's F1 Vanessa. IMO this doesn't mean anything other than she probably won't be Bachelorette, which is good for me. All imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:30 pm

atem wrote:Another thing that indicates Madi isnot F1 is she follows Lori K.  It looks like Loriis going to represent the Prewett family.
Do we know when Madi started following Lori K? I could see her hiring PR after the whole ‘genuine & real’ debacle especially if there is anything else to come that could cause controversy whether it’s warranted or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:48 pm

gabriele wrote:
Do we know when Madi started following Lori K? I could see her hiring PR after the whole ‘genuine & real’ debacle especially if there is anything else to come that could cause controversy whether it’s warranted or not.

I don't know, but I think it was before then. It's her family following that has been more recent. Plus, her 'don't mess with the Prew Crew' she left on Madi's Instagram picture asking for a tie breaker.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:01 pm

atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:

I don't know, but I think it was before then.  It's her family following that has been more recent.  Plus, her 'don't mess with the Prew Crew' she left on Madi's Instagram picture asking for a tie breaker.

That’s interesting her family recently started following Lori K. I would guess it was due to all the heat Madi has gotten on social media and in tabloids. There are a ridiculous number of tabloid articles about her after everything blew up.

If the ending is controversial then the family may want to be prepared for another onslaught. That “tie breaker” quote is interesting. I wonder if in any way it eludes to her and HA. Sometimes I wonder if Peter is still dating them both or deciding which one to choose. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:23 pm

atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:

I don't know, but I think it was before then.  It's her family following that has been more recent.  Plus, her 'don't mess with the Prew Crew' she left on Madi's Instagram picture asking for a tie breaker.

That’s interesting her family recently started following Lori K. I would guess it was due to all the heat Madi has gotten on social media and in tabloids. There are a ridiculous number of tabloid articles about her after everything blew up.

If the ending is controversial then the family may want to be prepared for another onslaught. That “tie breaker” quote is interesting. I wonder if in any way it alludes to her and HA. Sometimes I wonder if Peter is still dating them both or deciding which one to choose. JMO

Last edited by gabriele on Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wonky quotes)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:31 pm

Who is Lori K? no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:42 pm

Jolena wrote:Who is Lori K? no idea
She’s a PR person who reps a bunch of former contestants. It sounds like the only F1 she has repped is Vanessa and I think they knew each other before Vanessa was on the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:13 am

gabriele wrote:
atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:

If the ending is controversial then the family may want to be prepared for another onslaught. That “tie breaker” quote is interesting. I wonder if in any way it alludes to her and HA. Sometimes I wonder if Peter is still dating them both or deciding which one to choose. JMO

What do you mean “after everything blew up?”
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:53 pm

I think Madi is friends with Vanessa from Nick's season, Vanessa is close with Lori K so I think it could be as simple as Vanessa telling Madi that she should hire a PR person and recommended her. I don't think it has much to do with whether shes F1 or not or the "genuine and real" stuff. Lets be honest, despite the controversy, it hasn't effected her popularity very much. I read on reddit this morning that Madi is gaining followers even faster than Tyler did last season.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
Emeralds
vickiemarie
butterflylove
Luvstruck
Hotmomma