SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:57 pm

I can't see them choosing anyone as old as Tziporah or Judith Lucy or anyone like that given they've specified contestants are to be 25-35 next season, both men and women.

And (controversial opinion inc) people say they want older, mature leads/contestants but I don't really think they actually do. I think the season would flop. JMO.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:01 pm

I agree @leavers.  IMO female Leads need to be smoking hot and seen as unattainable IRL.  I think that's where Angie's season fell down - not enough contestants were into her IMO.

Sophie was the upper age limit for a Lead IMO and her hotness balanced it out.  And considering the main show is now a feeder for BiP they'll continue to cast with that in mind IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:23 pm

Just hope is someone who is fairly unknown

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:04 am

I'm still putting things together but I think this girl https://instagram.com/brianaeden?igshid=3jsnug1ql0l6
Is a possibility for next lead
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:32 am

Bachbee wrote:I'm still putting things together but I think this girl https://instagram.com/brianaeden?igshid=3jsnug1ql0l6

She looks thoroughly ordinary from her IG pics IMO @Bachbee laugh out loud  Who is she and what does she do?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:41 am

Bobette wrote:
Bachbee wrote:I'm still putting things together but I think this girl https://instagram.com/brianaeden?igshid=3jsnug1ql0l6

She looks thoroughly ordinary from her IG pics IMO @Bachbee laugh out loud  Who is she and what does she do?

She followed and was followed by people from Bachie production around the time I was sleuthing for potential contestants for Matt Agnew's season, then she followed some of the guys from Angie's season so I concluded she was apart of production but I looked at her IG today and she has unfollowed alot of people.

Edit: There are traces to back this up on her IG. This post that Carlin liked for example https://www.instagram.com/p/BRXqgckBUWT/?igshid=rov3ujovu58v
It does seem like she was apart of production but why unfollow all of these people and have them unfollow her too? Smells like TBPT hiding her for some reason...
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:22 am

Hmmmm... very interesting.  She looks quite young and her IG doesn't give much away re: what she does for a living, and it seems relatively PG.  Maybe she's on TPTB's SM police, monitoring what contestants post while the season is airing?  Nice catch.  yes

ETA:  Or maybe she's a sleuther like us.  I unfollow everyone as soon as a season finishes too.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:16 pm

@Bachbee Nice catch! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:49 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7846497/Dancing-Stars-Sharna-Burgess-talks-Bachelorette-Australia.html

I wouldn’t mind Sharna as a lead and she is already associated with Channel 10 but I don’t see it happening with an obvious article like this 🤔

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:41 am

@Kas_256
Yes, was there ever a Bachelorette that was chosen AFTER doing media rounds talking about the ‘ prospect of it’ ??? I wouldn’t think so...IMO
She is already giving her reasons why it may not work, it seems like she’s preparing the future media rounds for when the real Bachelorette is chosen.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:14 am

Kas_256 wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7846497/Dancing-Stars-Sharna-Burgess-talks-Bachelorette-Australia.html

I wouldn’t mind Sharna as a lead and she is already associated with Channel 10 but I don’t see it happening with an obvious article like this 🤔

That article is a rehash of info posted here months ago and IMO the chances of her being Bette are no better than they were at the time (i.e. zero).  Just looks to me like DM journalists are trawling our forum desperate for story ideas and Sharna likes attention.  Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:22 am

No.

Model Simone Holtznagel to star on Channel Seven's First Dates after struggling to find love - and she wants to be on The Bachelorette next

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 CAVqMgL

Simone Holtznagel is turning to TV to help her find love.

The model has revealed that she has failed to find The One and is happy to take her quest for romance to the small screen - by appearing on First Dates.

Simone won't stop at First Dates either - and admits she'd love to be the next Bachelorette admitting she 'wouldn't mind' if the show's producers contacted her.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
Sprite
clauda
Idlemess
atem
Vjeff
Norcalgal
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie
Kas_256
Bachbee
leavers