Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach on Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:50 am

@Bobette Ugh! Here we go, another plastic looking wanna be ‘ struggling to find love’ PLEEEEZE... I’m gonna refrain from more comments because my blood is boiling. Let’s hope they find a human that has the right qualities! giggling
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie on Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:00 pm

Brooke has just split from her boyfriend, so I'm sure her name will be getting tossed around come time for Bette casting.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers on Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:43 pm

@Dirty Street Pie wrote:Brooke has just split from her boyfriend, so I'm sure her name will be getting tossed around come time for Bette casting.

Oh hmmm very interesting. Very interesting indeed. question
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 489

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough on Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:06 am

Throw this one into the hat. Sharna Burgess.

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/sharna-burgess-rumour-bachelorette/

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers on Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:41 am

Doesn't Sharna's name come up every year? I swear I've even seen it thrown around for the US shows. I think it's 100% PR on her end. I have no doubt she's gagging to do it though
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 489

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:50 am

That seems like a rehash of the article from Jan, which was a rehash of an article from last Nov.  Didn't want her then, don't want her now.  I agree @leavers it seems like Ch 10 names are thrown around at this time of year just to attract publicity.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum