SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:07 am

I LOVED the circle US!  Would 10/10 watch an AU version of that.  

This messed up, watered down season of Bach on the other hand...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:03 am

Bobette wrote:I LOVED the circle US!  Would 10/10 watch an AU version of that.  

This messed up, watered down season of Bach on the other hand...

I loved the Circle too! So entertaining, weirdly wholesome, satisfying ending... it had it all.

There's no comparison between the Circle and the half-hearted mess Ten sound like they're trying, JMO
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:02 am

Found some newly released pap pics from March 11 before everything went tits up.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 PnV8Ymc

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 VogOyB5

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Lcpr1Ob

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Dr5yTfE

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 TkPjLua

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 2Zl8g9g

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 7fbC96O

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 GSauTkC

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 GxASoqM

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 RrZ7bPM

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 3m6kMYi

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 CTD1swj

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 RnUSMuB

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 23gFdcV

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 UTi9OS7

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 RBp6a5o

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 DvI5M1M

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 EUwutxE

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 N1mhQbs

Locky Gilberts Bachelor girls are pictured preparing for their first Rose Ceremony.

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

Some girls pictured twice - once in casual clothes and then in their RC dresses.

I don't even know what this monstrosity is - a slutty bridal pantsuit? affraid

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 XzMwcHP

There are also some of a what appears to be rock climbing date - will bring over.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:16 am

Can't see a girl - might just be promo/B-roll stuff.  Dates 13th March.

The Bachelor 2020,a drone and camera crew film Locklan Gilbert as he shows off his adventure guide skills by climbing a cliff at Blackheath in the Blue Mountains of NSW.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1QQpKms

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 GlHq4xe

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 QmHfFEf

Holy cow.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 GYN87DX

via GIPHY

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:19 am

What a show off

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:21 am

That is a looooonnnggg way down.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 BP09vVY

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Z2WJlXz

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:29 am

I don't like heights... he can keep that kind of shenanigans!

So first rose ceremony was March 11? I thought it must have been earlier. Then they definitely should have known better than to proceed with filming. They canned Clare's season right before filming was meant to start and that was around then I think? The 13th or 14th, I think, and that was after already saying it was going to be domestic only. We were in the process of pulling the pin on a trip our daughter was going on to NZ around that time, just before it was announced NZ would quarantine arrivals. There was NO EXCUSE to start filming other than $$$.
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:40 am

Ch 10 is still filming Masterchef. The BS they told the judges to spruik is:

"We’re an essential business where production is essential, entertainment is essential, so you will see it’s a bit of a different scene halfway through the series.”

They are halfway through filming.

How can entertainment is essential?

https://www.kiis1065.com.au/lifestyle/at-home/10-podcasts-that-will-get-you-through-the-tedium-of-isolation/

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:40 pm

"Essential"?!  cantstopl rofl Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698

Wow, and here I was thinking the Leads/contestants were the ones with massive egos and an inflated sense of self-importance.

leavers wrote:So first rose ceremony was March 11? I thought it must have been earlier. Then they definitely should have known better than to proceed with filming.

I agree I think something is off with the dates there. Meanwhile I zoomed in on one of the pap pics from the date where the girls are crying and the plate on the door says "The Paper Mill" so I assume they filmed here

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 J2ySsoI

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:54 pm

Yeah it really has to have been earlier, the date has to be wrong. It might have been *a* RC but not the first.

The idea that Masterchef is "essential" is the biggest load of BS ever. Channel Ten really be trying it. They're the poorest network and it shows. They are desperate for ad dollars.

(why don't they put on bip if they want that sweet ad money??)
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:06 pm

@leavers Yes the BiP delay is a real head scratcher and goes against their delusional claim that entertainment is "essential".  If it's so essential why are they depriving us of watching it while we're all stuck at home?!  I agree with you - it's all about ad deals. no no
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:59 am

Catching Myself up on the Sleuthing here. With production halted I wonder how it will affect this season overall, with the contestants and Locky being "alive" for a few months (I guess?)

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Scree250
Source: ladyandacat/instagram

No doubt it will get messy
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333