SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:01 pm

Interesting @Bachbee.  yes

Meanwhile Bella has deleted a whole bunch of posts so it seems she is definitely active on SM.  Wonder what she's hiding.  

She has also lost another 100 followers.  Probably not the effect she hoped going on the show would have.   bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 B9NOFlR

Source

Compared to last week:

Bobette wrote:I've been watching the SM numbers of out known girls.  Bella's post count is the same and she has LOST ~200 followers (probably because she stopped posting).  

She also recently started following 6 accounts.  That makes me think TPTB may have relaxed the SM rules to facilitate social connectivity during physical isolation.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 10aXbMZ

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:29 am

Locky is very active on SM now.  Taking flowers to his mum while mis-spelling the word "woman" (a crime for which I am deducting another 10 points laugh out loud). Also noting that Bella has deleted more posts (count now 335).

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Vj50Aef

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 RZ3pgJW

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:28 am

@bobette I find it odd that Bella is deleting posts as she was/is a 'wannabe' influencer (imo), I assume her IG was carefully curated pre filming... trying to look more wholesome maybe?

Also, I assumed it would be easier to slueth out the girls with filming halted but I haven't found any question
It seems like they are under lockdown!
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:20 am

Middle top and bottom from Diimex and Getrealentertainment. Other pics are https://instagram.com/chantellelunt?igshid=1bnb72lvgt8a9

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Infram19
Match?
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:06 pm

@Bachbee the hair is very close but IMO the contestant's face is more squarish, and her nose smaller than the other girl, so it's not a clear match for me, but I'll be keen to see what others think.

And yes I agree they still seem fairly locked down.  I bet they're pissed.  They probably have some kind of group chat as they have in previous seasons - imagine the whinging going on there!  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:05 am

@bobette I agree although I think it's hard to match as she looks like a different person in some of her pics (thanks to facetune bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698 ) I followed her on my sleuthing account because she followed/was followed by some of production (not anymore :detective ) her last post on IG was the 12th of jan and nothing new from tagged pics until a week ago (having brunch with brother and mum) when lochie reppeared. I will keep looking duh
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:18 am

Thanks for the backstory @Bachbee I can see why she was a strong suspect.  

Someone's bound to slip up soon and post something which gives themselves away IMO and once we have a few locked in the rest usually follow pretty quick.  Keep searching and I will do the same.  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:27 am

Bella's post count is up by 7 and she's following a whole lot of new people.  Looks like she's out (...if anyone's still in?  laugh out loud).  Madelyn unchanged.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 EKl933T

Source

Experts are saying AU is on track to eradicate the virus ( bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 2498057887 ) and Neighbours is about to resume filming.  We might get a 2020 season after all.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:15 pm

Is this true?

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/best-bachelor-australia-63469

Channel Ten confirmed that it was "no longer practical to continue with production," due to health and safety reasons.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:20 pm

@Enough Took them long enough...what a joke!
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:46 pm

NW didn't do their research properly.  That quote is from a statement by Channel 10 back in March.  

PUBLISHED: 21:37 AEST, 26 March 2020

Filming of the eighth season of The Bachelor Australia, starring Locklan 'Locky' Gilbert, has been suspended.

Despite 'employing extra precautions' amid the coronavirus pandemic, Channel 10  and Warner Brothers have decided to halt production of the show immediately.

'The health and safety of our participants and crew members is our number one priority,' the companies said in a joint statement on Thursday.

The statement continued: 'Although we have been employing extra precautions on set for some time, it is no longer practical to continue with production.

Channel Ten claimed the decision came after considering all other available options and revealed plans to resume filming as soon as it is deemed safe.  

I presume they have been filming "Skype dates" while in lockdown as per the plan, and still intend to resume on-set production when restrictions lift.  I think we would have made an official cancellation announcement if they had canned it entirely.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:31 pm

Can someone explain to me how do you do a skype date.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333