SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:46 am

Someone should probably take Locky's shovel off him before he digs himself any deeper IMO.

New Bachelor Locklan 'Locky' Gilbert reveals his Survivor lover Brooke Jowett wasn't 'wife material'... after claims their romance was staged

He's the upcoming Bachelor who just finished his second stint on Australian Survivor.

But while romance blossomed between Locklan 'Locky' Gilbert and co-star Brooke Jowett on the show, the 30-year-old has revealed he didn't see her as somebody he would marry.

'We became incredibly close during Survivor,' Locky told NW.

'But she lives in Melbourne and I'm in Perth and Bali. I want to find someone I can marry, so it just wasn't going to work.'

Locky previously dated Love Island Australia star Jordan Cayless, who was also based in Perth.

A source previously told New Idea that Brooke and Locky's short-lived relationship was just a publicity stunt.  

'Both Locky and Brooke love the fame,' the source said.

'It was a huge fake set-up for publicity.

'[They] knew they would get more airtime on Survivor and last longer in the game if they acted like they were a couple.'

The insider also suggested the producers readily agreed to the showmance and even 'encouraged them', wanting to give the audience two characters to become invested in.

The publication's source also alleged Brooke has hopes of becoming the next Bachelorette, both knowing it would be mutually beneficial to stage the on-screen relationship.

Filming has just got underway on the new season of The Bachelor and is expected to wrap up in May.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:07 am

FIRST DATE!  Monday 09/03 Sydney Harbour Yacht Cruise (yawn).

Guess we'd better start setting up contestant threads? @GuardianAngel could we please get a section for the girls?

FIRST PICS: New Bachelor Locky Gilbert gets very hands-on during a romantic date with a mystery brunette on Sydney Harbour as filming gets underway - and she's a dead ringer for his ex

Filming is underway for the new season of The Bachelor.

And on Monday, the man in question, Locky Gilbert, was getting very hands-on with a mystery brunette during a romantic date.

The 30-year-old threw his arms around the delighted lass as they enjoyed time aboard the Sir Thomas Sopwith at Rushcutters Bay on Sydney Harbour.

It appears the pair bonded as they enjoyed a sailing date on what was a sunny Sydney day.

..snipped because WE CAN SEE WHAT THEY'RE WEARING, DM!

The pair seemed to have good chemistry, and hugged heartily on the bow of the ornate boat.  
1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 GMcih5b
1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 UtHkzoE
1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 OdqzuAE
1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 VhcOpma
1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Zgwx3a8

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:13 am

What's the point of arriving in a black hoodie and then we have all these photos.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:16 am

Thanks @Bobette. My take is the body language is awkward, he’s clearly trying to get closer to her and she is hesitant IMO. He is quite tall, like 2 m?
ETA @ Enough rofl
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:43 am

She's cute! I'm surprised there was nothing from the first night since I was looking through Matt's thread and there were tons of photos from his.

More photos from the first date (Has DailyMail always disallowed adblock?! I think my computer has cancer laugh out loud

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 25727896-8091335-image-a-35_1583753914689
1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 25727914-8091335-image-a-36_1583753923302
1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 25727844-8091335-image-a-40_1583753952065
1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 25727850-8091335-image-a-41_1583753956016
1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 25727900-8091335-image-a-46_1583754011377
1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 25727888-8091335-image-a-48_1583754023584
1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 25727866-8091335-image-a-52_1583754050906
1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 25727876-8091335-image-a-53_1583754060887
1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 25727880-8091335-image-a-57_1583754098757
Source

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:01 pm

Sigh.

The Bachelor is rocked by claims Locky Gilbert had ANOTHER 'secret girlfriend' besides Brooke Jowett and dumped her days before filming began

Locky Gilbert appears to be quite the ladies' man.

Just a week after he was announced as Australia's latest Bachelor, another 'secret' ex-girlfriend has come out of the woodwork.

It follows reports the 30-year-old business owner was also dating his Australian Survivor co-star Brooke Jowett until recently.

According to Woman's Day, he ended his relationship with Charlie Octavia just days before going into lockdown for The Bachelor.

A source told the magazine that Locky hadn't told Charlie he was going to be appearing on the Channel 10 dating show.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:24 pm

This guy is awful. Who the heck would actually want to be F1?

Enough wrote:What's the point of arriving in a black hoodie and then we have all these photos.

I like to think they read my message about spoilers creating investment in the season :halo: peace

Hawaii Girl wrote:She's cute! I'm surprised there was nothing from the first night since I was looking through Matt's thread and there were tons of photos from his.

More photos from the first date (Has DailyMail always disallowed adblock?! I think my computer has cancer laugh out loud)

(snipped for brevity)

I allowed DM to load ads because a page wasn't loading right and two days later I had fraudulent charges on my CC from Europe. I don't trust that site without adblock as far as I can throw it. And I can't throw it at all, because it's a website. Coincidence? Maybe but I did nothing else unusual online in that time.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:02 pm

leavers wrote:This guy is awful. Who the heck would actually want to be F1?

Realistically, probably still 80% of the cast IMO. 1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698  

It's become increasingly clear over past seasons that contestants are there primarily to gain exposure, become influencers, get freebies and fill up their DMs with propositions of various kinds, IMO.  

Looking for love is way down the list of motives these days IMO but it doesn't bother me much TBH - sleuthing is the same process whether the Lead is a douche or not, and that's the part I enjoy Smiley
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:54 pm

Totally agree on the exposure/IG/influencer thing, but I think you're probably better off being a really popular (with the public) F2 or F3 for that rather than F1, if the relationship crashes and burns then you'll go nowhere because the F1/Lead combo only works as a couple, I feel like failed F1s end up cast adrift. JMO
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:10 am

@leavers Yeah good point.  Not sure the majority think that far ahead though.  The thirst is too strong.  laugh out loud

ETA:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:07 am

First Date Girl is Bella Varelis.  

She's a "YouTuber" (of course laugh out loud) who previously dated Sam J from Georgia's season, apparently.

Her YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGRRscgH6vC_zXzRBvYq65A (with only FOUR uploads?!).

Followed by Lily (interesting).

Who's that girl? Locklan 'Locky' Gilbert's mystery woman on The Bachelor is revealed to be YouTuber Bella Varelis... and she once dated The Bachelorette's Samuel Johnston

Just a day after they were spotted filming scenes for the upcoming season of The Bachelor in Sydney, Locklan 'Locky' Gilbert's mystery woman has been revealed.

The 30-year-old newly appointed Bachelor enjoyed a yacht date with YouTube vlogger Bella Varelis on Monday.

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 VDqlKka

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 NjCcoNA

Source

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 6fHVzHD

Source

Far too over-exposed to be F1 IMO (unless there are Carlin-style shenanigans going on)

Source

@GuardianAngel could you please set up a contestants section for us?  TYIA Praying
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:52 am

Man! I can’t help but feel Sooooooo disappointed even if I know better and shouldn’t believe in this stupid franchise anymore, not even in Australia! This guy is AWFUL! Yuk. BIG YUK! How can they not find someone with a little ‘ less’ Sh**t ! Do they have secret deals with agents or something? I bet you they had another prospect, more normal guy, and he ran away at the sight of the contract!!! giggling
This one got on board REALLY LATE scratch
JMO
P. S. Please excuse my irritation. Rough night after watching Peter’s catastrophic season finale which is NOT even a FINALE YET
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333