SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:48 am

Vjeff wrote:Hi all, any matches for this girl? She was tagged in the recent ad with 'I spot you.' I believe her hair is much darker than the below pics judging from her Insta.
Georgina Glass, Hobart
https://www.facebook.com/georgina.glass
https://au.maximcovergirl.com/2019/georgina-glass
TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 20200810

I've set up a thread for Georgina here but if anyone thinks she's one of the rugby girls sing out.

I agree @Vjeff Gemma is probably Blue 6 so have changed the thread title to her name.

We can always switch stuff around later if we've got any of them muddled. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:07 am

All the woman are being revealed tomorrow.

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:16 am

Oh cool; we'll have all our ducks in a row this time tomorrow then.  laugh out loud

I think there's about 3 or 4 we haven't got but all MoT anyway IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:41 am

Apart from Llama girl? We don’t have her name do we? Or have I missed it?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:47 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Apart from Llama girl? We don’t have her name do we? Or have I missed it?

We've got 17 of the 23 girls. We're missing Llama girl, red team 8, 9 & 13, and two mystery gals. If I've got all that correct, @Bobette?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:22 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Apart from Llama girl? We don’t have her name do we? Or have I missed it?

Nope she's Llama for another 24 hours.  laugh out loud  There are a couple of faces in the promo I didn't recognise from the pap pics, and three rugby girls still to be reconciled.  There's usually about 24 girls altogether.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:42 am

Listening to The Reality Bite pod, and they had Alisha on, and she announced that she and Osher are going to be hosting the podcast together for Locky's season! So excited and keen for my baby angel, and doubly extra excited for Osher's insight and BTS goss and info!!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:59 am

I guessed that is when Osher is in 2 weeks hotel quarantine from his return from Mel. If he is still hosting The Bachelorette, he will be a busy bee

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:46 am

butterflylove wrote:Listening to The Reality Bite pod, and they had Alisha on, and she announced that she and Osher are going to be hosting the podcast together for Locky's
season! So excited and keen for my baby angel, and doubly extra excited for Osher's insight and BTS goss and info!!

Oh that is a great opportunity for Alisha! She has been a great narrator this season and she has grown so much as a person since the Badge's season. I have loved watching her this season and it is great to see that humility in her character and so good to see them happy in WA, although it must be sad her mum can't spend time with them. I am still confused though about whether Osher is hosting or not...maybe him doing the podcast is a replacement for his usual hosting as @Enough said which would make sense.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:44 pm

I won't be taking my laptop into school today, so I'll miss the reveal of all the women if it's done before 4pm. Good luck, sluethers. I can't wait to jump on and see what you've discovered once I get home.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:04 pm

@butterflylove You still around?  They're up!

Source

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 VRY0V6J

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:19 pm

Bobette wrote:@butterflylove You still around?  They're up!

Source

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 VRY0V6J

Source

I haven’t been following on closely but know there’s Irena and llama girl of high potential for F1/F2 - is that correct?

Now we have names which one is Llama girl? 🤭

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333