SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:35 pm

I don't know if a mod can or would confirm but I still reckon that account that came in here defending Bella was Bella (or from Bella's camp). Why would it be DM? They love all the free research they get from here.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:53 pm

@leavers Agreed, just because they identified themselves as a DM journalist doesn't mean they were (and TBH I'm not sure why anyone would admit to/be boastful about being one laugh out loud) so could definitely have been Bella herself or one of The Many Greeks.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:12 am

Did the mystery poster call us “manipulative little b*tches?” Because if they did, it was probably Bella laugh out loud

The girls aren’t up in her SM as much as they were at the beginning of the season, makes me wonder if they’re seeing a side of her that they didn’t in the house? Oh to be a fly on the wall of the group chat
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:58 pm

DM have just published pics (which they've presumably been sitting on for weeks Rolling Eyes ).  Can't see faces other than Bella but Irena is obvious IMO and the other girl is wearing shoes that match ones Bec is wearing in one of her IG pics.  

BRB bringing pics over now...

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:24 pm

Bobette wrote:DM have just published pics (which they've presumably been sitting on for weeks Rolling Eyes ).  Can't see faces other than Bella but Irena is obvious IMO and the other girl is wearing shoes that match ones Bec is wearing in one of her IG pics.  

BRB bringing them over now...

They say the final 3 are Bella, Irena and Bec.. but then later in the article mention a 4th girl possibly being Izzy. Way to mislead the article as always DM.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:29 pm

@butterflylove I posted the pics but took them down again because I'm not sure DM's captions are accurate - the shoes match Bec but the girl in the dress looks more like Izzy IMO (figure and hair).  

Dress shoes and hair lengths are also different between pics - I think they might have exchanged outfits at some point.  Sorting the Bec/Izzy pics out now but Bella and Irena are obvious IMO so here's those:

Irena

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 ZHVJg7u

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 6h8n5Eb

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 UmFkRQ4

Bella

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 2QUYgBN

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 DBklbnj

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 RYDcjg8

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:44 pm

I thought that too @Bobette, that the green dress looked more like Izzy especially that shot of her heading out the door - but DM seemed adamant it was Bec and Izzy was the girl in the black dress. And the casual clothes seem to match more of what Bec would wear than I feel Izzy.

I did laugh though when Izzy/Bec walks into the mansion wearing jeans and heels, but walks out of the mansion in shorts and converse 😂

ETA:
This looks like Izzy -
1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 33044590-8721669-Tresses_The_contestant_s_blonde_curly_locks_could_be_seen_undern-a-4_1599863586949

And this looks like Bec (hair seemed lighter) -
1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 33044610-8721669-Who_could_it_be_One_other_contestant_was_pictured_arriving_in_a_-a-20_1599863591198

But this gives me more Bec vibes? -
1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 33044594-8721669-Attire_She_teamed_light_blue_denim_with_a_statement_top_and_pers-a-16_1599863590956

But that's clearly Bec's hair and the same top as picture above carrying green dress  -
1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 33044570-8721669-Casual_Her_curly_tresses_were_visible_as_she_made_her_way_across-a-18_1599863591056
Daily Mail

So unless like you suggested, there was a dress swap @Bobette.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:08 pm

OK so help me out here gang - these girls are Izzy and Bec IMO but who do we think is who?

This looks like Bec IMO (note same shoes)

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 HMKQvxL

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 39UwaVU

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 JYiB9C5

Source

And here she is carrying the green dress...

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 H3115al

And in the green dress carrying the casual shoes...

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 VmQda1U

But here the girl's hair looks longer (is it because they added extensions?)

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 EnBVlUE

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 FjbKgsF

And the shoes are definitely different...

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 QWHlFFA

ETA:  Actually just noticed she's carrying the second pair in one of the other pics, so it could be Bec and she just swapped shoes and had some hair extensions fitted? But the girl in the green dress still looks more like Izzy to me... dizzy

Body shape and stance match Izzy here IMO.  Unless Bec put on quite a bit of Iso weight?  dizzy

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 VmQda1U

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 X1radxG

And then this is the "fourth woman", who DM think is Izzy.  Shoes are different again.

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 BV9SipI

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 CHMacdc

Source

Many of us had already pencilled in Bec at F3 so I do think Izzy is F4 but there are some inconsistencies with the pics and I think DM just guessed based on the fact that, as always, they already knew who the F3 are, IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:17 pm

I had a go at differentiating in my post above @Bobette, and it's so confusing. I feel like there was a dress swap, because it doesn't seem to add up completely.

In the photo of the black dress, it looks like Bec's hair (being lighter, more white blonde?), and in the green dress photos of walking out of the mansion it looks like Izzy and her hair (more blonde/brown and thicker and her hair is slightly shorter than Bec's). But it definitely seems like Bec walking in with the green dress, so who knows.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:32 pm

Oh so you did @butterflylove - sorry I missed your post.  Glad it's not just me who thinks it's confusing.  laugh out loud  

Yeah something's still off IMO, that looks like Izzy's figure and hair in the green dress IMO, but I do think Bec's F3 so it probably doesn't matter in the scheme of things.  no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:47 pm

This is so confusing, for me the green dress body is 100% Izzy over Bec...but clearly Bec walking in with green dress. They must be trying to trick us.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:02 pm

Yeah body shape is definitely a better match for Izzy IMO - she has a more rounded stomach than Bec and her butt isn't as toned (no judgement - just a sleuthing observation laugh out loud).  

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 AuqjCr5

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 X1radxG

Source

Izzy

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 NTaxdfC

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 B6JwEUJ

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 I2PlnpH

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 U3mEynK

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 PvxLXyW

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 XFZ7Jth

Bec

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 MBMhdXl

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 CfP0SZJ

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 SaNKvhF

Source: Tenply.

Maybe that green dress is just incredibly unflattering?  IDK though, it definitely looks like Izzy's bum to me, and Bec's stomach appear flatter than the girl in the green dress IMO.

i.e. for me, this (Izzy on right) is a match:

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 VdFv7D1

while this (Bec on right) is not.

1 - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 WmtdeKW

So while I think DM have the Top 3 right, IMO their captions could be wrong.  I expect the names were leaked to them, and they're just using that to guess who's in the pics. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333