SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:41 am

From https://tvblackbox.com.au/page/2020/3/26/production-on-channel-10s-the-bachelor-suspended

“We were well into the production of The Bachelor Australia but we were still a few weeks away from wrapping.”

“Production will recommence as soon as we are given the official green light and current Government restrictions have been lifted.”

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:20 am

It will be be 6 months at least IMO and I really can't see people staying single that long.  Locky seems like a total horndog TBH - can't see him keeping it in his pants more than a few weeks, which would mess with any potential relationships.

Plus they're going to look so different - the time jump would be really jarring on screen!  Like when they replace a soap character with another actor and don't mention it and all the other actors are talking to them as if nothing's changed.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:52 am

@Bobette IMO its RIP for Locky as Bachelor. That’s gonna end up on the cutting room floor...6 months will bring a lot of changes and not only about the contestants. This world will be different then.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:34 am

I doubt it will come back. Honestly.
By the time they can film again, too many people will have moved on. The world will change too much.

JMO.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:12 am

Wow, and I felt sorry for the girls on the Badgers season for getting done over, I feel REALLY bad for the girls this season who ended up with a trasbag lead, and then missed out on their chance of Insta fame by virus. Especially as many would have given up jobs, and won’t be getting them back in the current climate no no
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:21 pm

@Dirty Street Pie I don't feel sorry at all. Time for some real reality. Get a proper job and stop expecting things to be handed to them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:50 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Wow, and I felt sorry for the girls on the Badgers season for getting done over, I feel REALLY bad for the girls this season who ended up with a trasbag lead, and then missed out on their chance of Insta fame by virus. Especially as many would have given up jobs, and won’t be getting them back in the current climate no no

I agree that they got a lame lead. Hopefully, they will see it was for the best as he wasn't the right guy in the first place.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:11 pm

Bobette wrote:It will be be 6 months at least IMO and I really can't see people staying single that long.  Locky seems like a total horndog TBH - can't see him keeping it in his pants more than a few weeks, which would mess with any potential relationships.

Plus they're going to look so different - the time jump would be really jarring on screen!  Like when they replace a soap character with another actor and don't mention it and all the other actors are talking to them as if nothing's changed.  laugh out loud

Who knows! Maybe he’ll hook up with one of the girls during the break..

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:16 pm

Oh goodness.. apparently they are incorporating 'virtual dates' during lockdown. I think they are being a bit optimistic that it will only last 2 weeks though.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8158087/The-Bachelor-continue-filming-amid-coronavirus-pandemic-virtual-dates.html

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:10 am

TWO WEEKS?!  cantstopl That's the best joke I've heard all day.  Someone send TPTB a link to ABC news - they need a reality check.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:16 am

Bobette wrote:TWO WEEKS?!  cantstopl That's the best joke I've heard all day.  Someone send TPTB a link to ABC news - they need a reality check.
Yeah, more like when ‘ denial ‘ becomes delusional !!! rotfl
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:27 am

I think they are referring to the 2 weeks self isolation. But after that they still can't film.

What is virtual dating? Ridiculous

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333