SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:49 am

therealswahili wrote:Veeeery interesting....

I know right?  Before Paradise he was nudeing up on the beach and there were rumours of him shagging round town, now he's back from Paradise, talking about new opportunities and hasn't done anything more controversial than pose with a sausage dog.  Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:36 am

I think Timm will be on the outer with TPTB and no chance for the bach if this continues.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 HQmSD23
Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:03 am

@Agent99
I think I told you the Aquarius in him likes to follow his own set of rules and as they say in the Pirates of The Caribbean: ‘They’re more like guidelinescantstopl
It will sure be interesting to see how he navigates his contractual obligations with his free spirit tendencies.

JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:22 am

Astrobach wrote:@Agent99
I think I told you the Aquarius in him likes to follow his own set of rules and as they say in the Pirates of The Caribbean: ‘They’re more like guidelinescantstopl
It will sure be interesting to see how he navigates his contractual obligations with his free spirit tendencies.

JMO

Oh yes laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:47 am

Agent99 wrote:I think Timm will be on the outer with TPTB and no chance for the bach if this continues.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 HQmSD23
Source

Well now I really want to hear that podcast. Hugesmile Also, "will keep it on file" sounds like code for "will leak to highest bidder" to me.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:39 am

I quite like the odd tattoo, but Not a fan of full body tats. I wonder what contestants would apply if Timm or Cairan were next Bachelor. Also, they’re both I think 26ish, so girls will need to be youngish. IDK about these shows any more - something is amiss IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:51 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:I think Timm will be on the outer with TPTB and no chance for the bach if this continues.

Source

Well now I really want to hear that podcast. Hugesmile Also, "will keep it on file" sounds like code for "will leak to highest bidder" to me.

Timm has no filter, so no doubt it would have some bombs laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:03 pm

I KNOW!  That's what I'm thinking too @Agent99.  

Could have confirmed all kinds of speculation.  Even just the fact that Ch 10 blocked release confirms IMO that contestants are still under contract long past the end of the show (and the period of 12 months was mentioned in the comments, which ties in with the fact that there is always a wave of anti-TPTB articles from last year's contestants just before the start of each new season).

Go on Mr iice_, leak the juicest bits, I dare you.   Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2498057887

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 L4K0Tki

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:12 pm

If it's like the US show, they have an NDA for 12 months. The interviews they can do are tightly controlled.

They can break it if they want. TPTB can't stop any contestant from doing anything! It will just damage their relationship with tbtb. Like Luke P did a podcast with Reality Steve when still under NDA. He didn't get in legal trouble, even though technically that's the threat of the NDA. Just makes it a lot less likely tptb will ever want him in future for things like BiP (but I can't see Luke P caring about that).

I figure it means that anyone who plays nicely by the NDA rules probably does want to maintain a friendly relationship with tptb.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:24 pm

Or they will use it to their advantage like asking Luke P to participate on Bachelor Winter Games then had a horrible edit for leading the girl on while having a g/f back home. affraid

laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by therealswahili Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:05 am

Source
I don’t think this will mean anything in the long run. I do think Ciarren is playing the game with regards to being the next Bachelor- he’s definitely charismatic and good looking enough to carry it. I think the popular choice was Timm a week or two ago; I kinda get the feeling though now that he’s just not social media savvy enough to be the bachelor- he’s too loose and naive. Thoughts?

therealswahili

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:22 pm

@therealswahili Timm is definitely too loose to be the bach imo laugh out loud  I know Timm and Ciarran are popular, but how are TPTB going to spin either as a bachelor seriously looking for love when their social behaviour says otherwise.  I think Ciarran could certainly carry the show as lead, but I for one would have a lot of trouble believing he was sincere about finding 'the one'.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Sundy
Zaynab
butterflylove
Idlemess
Kas_256
Dirty Street Pie
Enough
Sprite
Just Looking
Astrobach
Agent99