SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:48 pm

I think most if not all the men cast on Bette are approached to be the bachelor. That's how TPTB get the men on the season. Soo many cast members for Bette have come out saying they were approached to be the bachelor and then later when the bachelor is cast asked if they wanted to be on the Bette. I think it's TPTB's strategy so I don't think it means that much since I bet a ton of guys get approached and messaged about the lead spot.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:57 pm

Bobette wrote:There is not enough no in all of Australia to cover this suggestion.  Surprised Jo Scrimshire would put her name to such an article TBH.

Two years ago, most people would scoff at the idea of Married At First Sight 'villain' Dean Wells being The Bachelor.

But all that changed when the 41-year-old 'bad boy' signed a contract with Channel 10 at the start of the year to appear on Dancing with the Stars.

In an unexpected twist, New Idea reports that Dean is now being considered as a potential candidate for The Bachelor 2020.

Source
I'm sure it's not actually going to happen, but if it did that would be a solid reason for me not to watch, IMO he is both vile AND unattractive  laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:06 am

OK, now this I could actually see happening - the first realistic Lead rumour IMO.

Meet your new Bachelor! Jett Kenny is tipped to be this year's suitor... after his breakout role on Dancing with the Stars last year

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 T2POb3E

He fell 'head over heels' in love with his Dancing with the Stars partner, Lily Cornish, last year, only for their relationship to be short-lived.

And according to Woman's Day, Jett Kenny is now tipped to be the next Bachelor.

An insider claimed that Lisa Curry and Grant Kenny's model son, 26, is a favourite among Channel 10 executives and they're hoping he will be 'a massive ratings boost'.

'He's young, handsome and a good role model so he's exactly what producers are looking for, and loads of women would jump at the chance to be with him,' they said

The source added that people are 'definitely interested in [Jett's] love-life' especially since his parents are well-known athletes.

'Coming from such an iconic Aussie family is certainly going to ensure mass appeal for this season,' they said.

Despite the speculation, a Channel 10 spokesperson said that 'casting for The Bachelor is still underway' and 'no decision has been made'.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:03 am

"Meet your new Bachelor" headline

Last line "Despite the speculation, a Channel 10 spokesperson said that 'casting for The Bachelor is still underway' and 'no decision has been made'."

laugh out loud oh DM never change

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:04 am

Look, if we must have a celeb, he'll do, but I'd prefer an unknown. 

They don't generally announce till early March, so we've got another 6 weeks or so of wild guesses, and flinging mud at the wall to see what sticks IMO, but I'd say they've probably spoken to him about it at the very least.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:09 am

I really don't want a celebrity, pseudo or otherwise (none have worked out so far ... well I guess Angie and Carlin are still together right? But I don't think they've had enough time to be able to be called a success or otherwise) and even unknowns don't have a great strike rate. It really looks like the best way to get a successful relationship out of this franchise is to have a past contestant. But Ten seem to love stunt casting.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:13 am

Sigh.  Here we go again with the Chris Brown business.  We've been through this before DM - he's too damn smart to stoop to Bach level... I think.

Is Dr Chris Brown the next Bachelor? I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! host 'seriously considering the role as producers look forward to highest rating season ever'

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 JhnsjuQ

Dr Chris Brown is reportedly set to become this year's Bachelor, according to a new report.  

New Idea magazine claimed on Monday that the 41-year-old is 'seriously' considering the plum TV role.

'Ten is throwing serious, serious figures his way to be The Bachelor this time around,' a Channel Ten 'source' allegedly told the publication.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:28 am

There is also a push for Tommy Little to be the next Bachelor

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:43 am

Enough wrote:There is also a push for Tommy Little to be the next Bachelor
Yes, every year, Tommy, and Dr Chris Brown's names get tossed around. I don't think Dr Chris would do it, and IMO it would be too much exposure for him as he already does I'm a Celeb, and the Living Room, and whatever else 10 want to wheel him out on (The Project, Saturday Night Takeaway, HYBPA).

And I've got no interest in seeing Tommy Little, being camera aware, media savvy and a comedian IMO he would be Angie Redux, and I've got noooooo time for that at all.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:45 am

@Enough @Dirty Street Pie Just waiting for Scott Tweedie's name to come up and then we'll have the full set of Usual Suspects.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:11 am

Please just find an unknown, not someone already known to the public

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:34 am

Should we start a bingo card @Bobette, or a drinking game? laugh out loud 

I agree @Enough give us a true unknown, I won't be satisfied with any type of celebrity or stunt casting
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Sundy
Zaynab
butterflylove
Idlemess
Kas_256
Dirty Street Pie
Enough
Sprite
Just Looking
Astrobach
Agent99