SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:39 am

J.K.'s out then. laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 6xShhSM

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:01 am

Just a thought. Ch 10 may have to pick the Lead soon and expedite the filming. There is a chance the Olympics will be cancelled and all stations need to reschedule the shows that will be aired to fill up the 2 weeks.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:06 am

Good point @Enough yes

I went back and checked when Matt was announced and we first got those "leaked" photos from New Idea on March 6.  So either way we might find out the Lead's identity this week, hopefully.  Any guesses?  I really have no clue who it might be.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:51 pm

Excuse me WHAT?

Australia's new Bachelor will be announced this week - as it's rumoured filming already kicked off last month

The Bachelor for the 2020 season of the show will be announced on the Kyle and Jackie O Show tomorrow.

Kyle Sandilands and Jackie 'O' Henderson will speak to Australia's new Prince Charming on their KIIS FM radio show on Wednesday morning.    

While the announcement may seem early, filming for the next season appears to have already kicked of in mid-February.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:26 pm

Filming already started? Well you @Bobette were right about finding out who TB is this week. Has this every happened before?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Filming already started? Well you @Bobette  were right about finding out who TB is this week. Has this every happened before?

Yes they seem to be back on to a more normal schedule now (maybe even a bit ahead).  This used to be the time they announced the Lead but Honey Badger was announced really late (his season was a mess from start to finish) and even Matt wasn't officially announced till June I think it was (though we worked out who he was from the first pap photos - which was the first week in March).

I figured Kyle & Jackie O would be involved because they've been following all the likely contenders on IG, but I can't see any new follows so either they are already following the person or were told not to.  I am so intrigued!  The fact that they're interviewing him straight off the bat makes me think it might be a celebrity - an average Joe would need longer to be "trained" for the media IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:25 pm

At least we know it won't be Tommy Little! He has been on The Project

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:59 pm

Enough wrote:At least we know it won't be Tommy Little! He has been on The Project

Any guesses @Enough @leavers @Dirty Street Pie @Vjeff @Agent99 @Sundy @butterflylove @LeapofFaith @therealswahili... Anyone?!  

I am stumped! dizzy

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:03 am

Hmm it doesn't look like they got a doctor!   Maybe a surfer?

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:18 am

Ooooh a silhouette!  laugh out loud  

He looks stocky.  Fireman? Builder?

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:18 am

Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:At least we know it won't be Tommy Little! He has been on The Project

Any guesses @Enough @leavers @Dirty Street Pie @Vjeff @Agent99 @Sundy @butterflylove @LeapofFaith @therealswahili... Anyone?!  

I am stumped! dizzy

Source

I have no idea ! BUT if i had to guess i would guess Ryan from the recent Im a celeb just because of his little showmance with Charlotte..and TPTB would be hoping charlotte might have an appearance on the show laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/ryangallaghergram/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:20 am

Please no.  PLEASE NO.

ETA:  Body shape comparison.  I think Ryan's arms are longer - and ears stick out more?

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 LF8GQYZ

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 XzK3jWh

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Sundy
Zaynab
butterflylove
Idlemess
Kas_256
Dirty Street Pie
Enough
Sprite
Just Looking
Astrobach
Agent99