SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 10 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by leavers Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:54 am

I don't know how NZ feels about Jordan, but he was pretty popular on his short stint on BiP US last year IMO. His "it's a stumble" became a bit of a saying for a while there.

He talked about his decision-making skills or lack thereof on his season on BiP btw. Worth a watch, jmo!!!
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by blueblues Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:05 am

Batmouth wrote:Jordan was just playing a role! I knew his family when I was younger. He’s an okay guy. A bit of a show off but not a bad person. Also Fleur was SO boring.
@Batmouth I’m sorry, I did not mean to say he is a bad guy. In fact I liked him a lot on Winter Games and BIP. And Lily has spoken fondly of him.

I just meant that there was a huge backlash after his season, and  I don’t know if people in NZ still feel the same way about him.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:29 am

I'm starting to think Lily did not pick any one, it fits with her 'independent' style, and my thoughts on her doing the show purely for publicity for her cause, and Jordan's comments. Not to mention that Lily still has her status as single on FaceBook.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003719141869

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:19 pm

Wouldn't it be great if they had a BIP Australia/NZ crossover series!

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:57 am

@Jordan44 a crossover series would be great!  

Re: Lily's FRC, I think there will have to be an F1 since it's the first season.  I can't see them getting renewed for a second otherwise.  I just hope the casting was on point.  She seemed pretty happy when she briefly popped back up on SM so my fingers are crossed.

Any indication yet of when it will premiere? question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:38 am

Yes that is a good point that they wouldn't renew the series if she didn't pick one. I don't have much faith in the casting unfortunately, previous seasons never happened because of lack of interest. Sounds like any bloke could make it on.
It must be airing after Christmas I am guessing because they wouldn't start now, but strange there is such a delay unlike our series.

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:29 pm

Art is flying to Taranaki with Matilda and the baby (according to his IG story). I would have thought that the FRC was already filmed, but maybe not.
Can you imagine a more perfect backdrop than this?
Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 Mount_10

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:18 pm

Absolutely breathtaking! yes
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:39 pm

Looks like they are just attending event. I would have thought FRC done and dusted by now.

https://www.facebook.com/PlymouthInternationalHotel/photos/a.1216672468348786/3054468087902539/?type=3&theater

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:53 am

Yep, FRC is done IMO, leaving Art free to travel.  The original filming timeline indicated filming would end Dec 3 so if they came back to film hometowns that would fit perfectly with when Art & Lily resurfaced on SM.  Lily then went dark again until just now, when she post this of herself getting a fresh tatt.  

So that would fit with filming HTDs the week after they got back, then the FRC around Dec 3, then a few days with F1.  Note that I am assuming there is an F1 because I am notoriously optimistic at the start of each season.  My snark won't kick in for a while yet (or hopefully not at all, since it's Lily laugh out loud)  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 HIeu7Ut

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:09 am

Jordan44 wrote:Looks like they are just attending event. I would have thought FRC done and dusted by now.

https://www.facebook.com/PlymouthInternationalHotel/photos/a.1216672468348786/3054468087902539/?type=3&theater
Looks like it. Oh well, it would have been nice.
Bobette wrote:Yep, FRC is done IMO, leaving Art free to travel.  The original filming timeline indicated filming would end Dec 3 so if they came back to film hometowns that would fit perfectly with when Art & Lily resurfaced on SM.  Lily then went dark again until just now, when she post this of herself getting a fresh tatt.  

So that would fit with filming HTDs the week after they got back, then the FRC around Dec 3, then a few days with F1.  Note that I am assuming there is an F1 because I am notoriously optimistic at the start of each season.  My snark won't kick in for a while yet (or hopefully not at all, since it's Lily laugh out loud)  
This is what I’ve been thinking too. It’s a tight schedule though, which makes me wonder about the fantasy dates. Lily is the only one I know of who turned down the FS twice. It will be interesting to see how that is being handled.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:02 pm

Bobette wrote: Note that I am assuming there is an F1 because I am notoriously optimistic at the start of each season.  My snark won't kick in for a while yet (or hopefully not at all, since it's Lily laugh out loud)  

Laughing so hard at this - true, true!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose