SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 2 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:02 am

This is the best summary of having Art as the host and Lily as the Bette. Let it be so and bring. it. on.  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 1710264613 Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 1176891977 :Woah-hoo: cheerleader

The Bachelorette NZ 

Call the police, call a priest, call your boss and tell them you need some time off because Art Green is returning to television as the host of The Bachelorette NZ.

This. Is. A. Moment.

All the other Bachelors must be quaking in their little town shoes.

And if the scuttlebutt around the traps about Lily McManus is right, this is going to be the reality watch of the decade.

The Spinoff/ Alex Casey
https://thespinoff.co.nz/tv/07-11-2019/art-green-is-hosting-the-bachelorette-and-everything-else-were-screaming-about-in-2020-from-tvnz/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:10 am

Astrobach wrote:@AllAboutLove yeah, my thoughts exactly about the timing. And now, just maybe it will open the door for the next Bachelor NZ as well?  The last one was a few years back yes?
Anyhow, it’s nice to have something to look forward as the rest of the shows are following the US model too much ( Maybe as was mentioned before because WB now at the helm) Hopefully NZ stays the course more independently.
@Astrobach yes it's been a few years since Bach NZ (last season, S3, was in 2017). Hopefully this will open the door again. I think they made the right call going with Bette NZ for a first season. Having Art, the original and only successful Bach lead as the host will help restore the show for them as well I am sure. Viewers know he his the real deal and along with name recognition, the trust and credibility he brings to the franchise cannot be understated :yes: Hoping for a great season!  bestbud!

ETA: just look at him in this ig video! Click on the image/press play to hear Art announce he is the host for BetteNZ. Such a genuine and wonderful guy. So thrilled Art's the host and back on my screen Smiley 

https://www.instagram.com/thebachelorette_nz/ IG stories
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:30 am

Not that I have any doubt, but I just checked and Lily is following BetteNZ's official IG account

She's definitely the Bette imo :yes:

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 73381370_10218446707192860_7896503910083330048_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQkvTLJAJq3TuN40yJ9i_UaH5gREZZhm_V7N5Z4wMW_vbcKRgmagi7hD-Bpam3MO3TY&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
https://www.instagram.com/thebachelorette_nz/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:It's going to be sooooooo good. Now here's hoping they cast some stellar men! *fingers crossed*  Praying

Re: The bold, I think they will have to.  Lily is totally unique and they'd want to find her the perfect partner in crime IMO.  And that's what it would be too - she'd be looking for someone to get boozy and have adventures with IMO - a serious relationship, but still FUN.  Her season wouldn't be about "settling down" and a five year plan - it would be about LIVING in the moment, IMO.

So I think her cast of men would have to reflect that.  And I think we could expect to see diversity too IMO - Lily mixes with all kinds of people from all backgrounds, age brackets and walks of life.  She'd be genuinely interested in getting to know all of them, IMO, and would weed out any tossers quick smart.  Bach NZ is independent from Warners Bos, yeah?  I really hope so...

Another thing which points to Lily potentially being the Lead is that she is excellent at keeping secrets.  Look at Winter Games - she and Courtney travelled across America as a couple for months after the show finished filming and no one had any idea!  She's TV savvy, she's popular in NZ right now on the back of Treasure Island, and she's been practically silent on SM for weeks....

I'm excited.   cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:11 pm

OH MY GOSH! This is great news! Love Art!

high five

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:50 pm

@Bobette I will be/am so excited and more so for you!Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 1377737533 bestbud! You've been a huge Lily fan and it's awesome when they get to be a lead and we get to watch her journey this time around! It's going to be fantastic!:Woah-hoo:

@GuardianAngel it's wonderful news! Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 1176891977 bestbud!

Regarding contestants:
- I posted in the BetteNZ Potential Contestants thread the one confirmed contestant, Flynn. He is 20 years old.
- From the info I found for submissions they were looking for men 18+ (so young!) and there will be 25 contestants (see article below).
Applications open for men to compete on TVNZ's dating reality show The Bachelorette
17 Jul, 2019 11:09am

Men, are you sick of looking for love in all the wrong places? Then why not try a TV show?

Today, TVNZ opened the application process for "single men aged 18+" who are looking for love and/or fleeting shallow fame to appear on their upcoming reality dating show, The Bachelorette.

This follows TVNZ's announcement last week that they'd began the hunt for their loveless leading lady.

In a press release the broadcaster said they were now, "searching for the country's most eligible men to join New Zealand's first Bachelorette on the adventure of a lifetime.".

They have 25 spots to fill so interested males hungry for love - or more instagram followers - can register at tvnz.co.nz/bachelorette. May the odds be ever in your favour.

While it is easy to scoff at the concept of finding true romance on a telly show - as we just did - it's worth remembering that Art Green and Matilda Rice found love on The BachelorNZ in 2015. The pair are now married with a baby on the way.

The show is a spin-off from the popular reality dating show The Bachelor, which sees a group of women living together while all competing for the affections of the same man. The Bachelorette follows the same formula, only reverses the genders of both the dater and datee.
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=12250259
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:56 pm

Ohhhh nice one @AllAboutLove - 18+ suggests they had Lily in mind for Lead IMO.  I wonder when we'll get confirmation?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:58 pm

@Bobette ITA! :yes: I don't see how it's not Lily. I hope we get confirmation soon! I wonder if they will announce in the next week or so now that Art has been officially announced as the host and filming has been underway and they're filming overseas. I guess it depends where they are filming? If there are paps etc?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:35 pm

smileyyay

I am really stoked about this...no matter who the Bette turns out to be. (Naturally I would be even more stoked if it was Lily!!!)

The fact that the host was a former lead who married his pick and they have a baby, just adds a whole new dimension to the show. He really would be able to give good advice and be a sounding board for her. Not to mention that his season is one of my all time favourites!

I hope they do as good a job casting for this season as they did for Art's. The producers always seem to try harder for the first show and the Kiwi producers appear to be more caring than most.

:fingersarecrossed

OMG. Too bad Ciarran wasn't on Lily's season. That could have been epic!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:37 pm

@Sprite On IG, Lily is following Timm (and Timm only) from Angie's season.  I thought that might have meant they had cast her for BiP but her own season would be so much better (and she can always hook up with Timm later if it doesn't work out with F1  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 2498057887 ).  Note that I am just assuming it's Lily because any other option is going to be a huge let down for me at this point.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:19 pm

Lily hasn't posted anything on SM since the rumours about her being Lead broke.  She's usually very quick to shut down speculation (e.g. if she posts a pic with Courtney people assume they're back together and she always clarifies no - just mates.)

Her silence speaks volumes, IMO. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:05 pm

Such exiting news about Lily if it’s true! (Just kicking myself for not figuring it out on my own from her SM absence laugh out loud)
She once went on the show with the ambition to have a few drinks, push some chick in the pool and be on her way to snowboard season in Canada. And now everything points at her being the lead!

I managed to save a copy of her blog before she shut it down. This quote is from the casting of Winter Games when they asked her what kind of man she was looking for. She hated the question, but...
...after spitting the answer down the lens of a camera 46 times last year, I think I got it.
“I want a man who is aware of exactly who he is, whatever the hell that is. A man whose’ fragile masculinity is not threatened by any bone in my body”. They said that they hoped they could find that man for me here. I left the room sceptical and feeling like I’d drank 9 coffees at one time through a beer bong.
That’s a tall order. Courtney was that guy IMO, even though it didn’t work out. Let’s hope the NZ production can find her at least a couple of men who match the decription.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose