SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 12 of 59 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 35 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Jordan44 Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:59 am

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=12294201

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:18 am

Jordan44 wrote:https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=12294201

Excellent finds @Jordan44 - thanks.  yes

I'd say the biggest clue of that trailer is the next video in the queue - COCHLEAR IMPLANTS!  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 EKn6JNl

So subtle.  It has to be Lily surely.  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 2498057887

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 Vdi8mjX

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 SPRVfzn

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 PHlAvlm

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 Eu99Svu

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 SXLkczf

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 2kBEKLc

Watch: First glimpse at the NZ Bachelorette

New Zealand tonight had its first sneak peak at the first Bachelorette.

The leading lady's silhouette is revealed in the first promo for the upcoming reality show.

But not her identity, which TVNZ is keeping tightly wrapped up during the build to screening.

So what can we glean from this mysterious second teaser?

She has long, brunette-looking hair, is wearing high heels and a short dress and is, of course carrying a bouquet of the show's signature roses.

TVNZ hasn't yet announced the air date, but given the start of the marketing campaign, and last week's announcement of series sponsors, we can expect it to be over summer.

Internationally, The Bachelorette is a top-rating format, that has attracted a number of high-profile women, including Australian pop star Sophie Monk.

In New Zealand, Three delivered three seasons of The Bachelor NZ, before dwindling ratings resulted in the network dropping the series.

But not before it gave the country one of our greatest national love stories - Art and Matootles.

Art Green met Matilda Rice on season one of The Bachelor NZ in 2015, and the couple married and welcomed their first child earlier this year.

It also delivered some less successful pairings, including the season two shocker, when Jordan Mauger dumped Fleur Verhoeven just 72 hours after she was named the show's winner, beating Nazanin Khanjani.

In 2017, Zac Franich chose Viarni Bright as his love match, but the pair split a year later. Franich is now married to former children's television presenter Erin Simpson.

Source

Jordan44 wrote:https://www.nzherald.co.nz/spy/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503840&objectid=12291233

Revealed: Lavish home where The Bachelorette is being filmed

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 FLgrWLm

Art Green, the host of The Bachelorette. Supplied by TVNZ

Spy can reveal a Karaka house once owned by former Rich Lister Eric Watson is the Bachelor Pad for TVNZ 2's first series of The Bachelorette.

Watson sold Te Hihi Estate in 2017 to Luxury Resorts New Zealand and, according to property records, it has long been rented out for events. Off-peak stays at the estate are $4500 per night for eight guests and $500 per extra.

The property, once the love nest of Watson and Nicola Evans and scene of numerous wild and glamorous parties, is the base for the dozen or so Bachelors as vying for the love of NZ's first Bachelorette.

The property boasts a private lake and fountain, a 15m heated pool, Jacuzzi, helipad for away dates with the Bachelorette, a gym to stay in camera-ready shape, a tennis court, polo field - and it even has a nice backyard for rose ceremonies.

The show's host, Art Green, who has been juggling filming with fatherhood of new son Milo, says of the mansion is unbelievable.

"The guys absolutely loved their time at the mansion and I must admit I was a little jealous." Green says.

Source

ETA:  Watched it twice.  It's Lily; I'm sure of it.  I know her walk.  Hair and feet match IMO.

I'm excited.  cheerleader

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 W3Q3whp

Source and Source

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 ObdQDvX

Source and Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:25 pm

@Jordan44 thanks for posting!! yes

@Bobette IA that it's Lily. Here is another shot of her leg. IMO Not only is the shape of the leg the same, straight, without calf definition, but the size of the foot as well is the same.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 Lily10

Source

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 Eu99Svu

nzherald.co.nz

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:54 pm

Do they always film then wait over 6 months to the premiere of the show?

I can't imagine having to hide a relationship that long. IMO a perfect setup for it to fail.  It is hard enough for the USA 'ettes having to do it for 3 months while the show is airing. The bachelor is close to 5 months from end of filming to end of airing and look at some of those past relationships during that time.

That is a long time to have your life on hold and not being able to move forward with a normal life.

All IMO.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:49 pm

The teaser says “Coming soon”, which to me sounds more like next month that this summer. Even Game of Thrones didn’t started promotion that early.
I guess NZHerald would know better than me, but I’m still skeptical.

On another note, I agree with everyone, that's Lily alright! And "she knows EXACTLY what she wants". yes

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:56 pm

@GuardianAngel - that photo is a perfect comparison!

@HavaDrPepper - Summer in NZ started at the beginning of Dec so I agree with @blueblues, it will be early in the new year IMO.  

I can't wait to see the reaction when they announce Lily - there will be an avalanche of "where do I sign up?!" IMO. Too late fellas! laugh out loud

Bravo NZ for casting a unique Lead, and one with a disability - that's a world first, surely?  Really looking forward to this series. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:40 pm

@Bobette

I am also excited to see her in the lead role. Sorry, but I’m not sure what her disability is....?
TYIA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:42 pm

Bobette wrote:@GuardianAngel - that photo is a perfect comparison!

@HavaDrPepper - Summer in NZ started at the beginning of Dec so I agree with @blueblues, it will be early in the new year IMO.  

I can't wait to see the reaction when they announce Lily - there will be an avalanche of "where do I sign up?!" IMO. Too late fellas! laugh out loud

Bravo NZ for casting a unique Lead, and one with a disability - that's a world first, surely?  Really looking forward to this series. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 2498057887
I forgot about the summer/winter difference for you guys down under!

Glad that it is happening sooner than later because if it is Lily, I can't see her being quiet for that long!!!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:17 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette

I am also excited to see her in the lead role. Sorry, but I’m not sure what her disability is....?
TYIA

Lily is hearing impaired and wears hearing aids in both ears.  She has talked a lot about trying to ignore it when she was younger because she didn't want to be "different" and is now the Youth Ambassador for the National Foundation for the Deaf.  

IMO a large part of her taking on the Lead role will be to raise awareness - the fact that the next video after the Bette teaser relates to cochlear implants is no accident IMO.  I'll bring over a few videos etc while we're on the topic and edit them in Smiley

Source

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 K83Hma9

Very excited woman to finally announce my Youth Ambassador role with The National foundation for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. At the underripe age of 15 I found out that my ears were garbage. At the time I really had no understanding of how this hearing loss could impact my future, my mental health, my relationships, confidence and general well being. I was just a kid, trying to navigate my way through an issue I felt no one else could really understand. I didn’t want to talk about it with some polo shirt wearing middle aged audiologist who had perfect hearing himself. At the time there was no one around me that I could relate to, no other young people in the media industry talking about it. I felt so isolated and disjointed. I remember when I first found out about my hearing loss, my natural instinct was to feel embarrassed, ashamed and upset with myself, as if it were somehow my own fault. I felt like if I ignored it, refused to accept any kind of help, then it would just disappear. I had no idea the direct impact this had on mental health, I had no idea of all the things that I’d miss out on. It took me a long time to come to terms with the embarrassment and negative feelings that are attached to this stigma. Now coming on to 23 years of age, I’ve never been more at peace with this woman thing that I am. If I can be that person that I needed when I was 15, someone to look up to, someone who’s been there and can say that everything is going to be okay, then my work here is done. I am absolutely ecstatic that I have this opportunity to do my bit to help this next lot of lil humans to come. Myself and the @nationalfoundationfordeaf team are working on some incredible projects that I can’t wait to show you guys. Big love to my @celebritytreasureisland family for allowing me play for a charity that hits so close to home. Much love mates, look after each other. #listenup, #nfdhoh, #youthhearingloss, #hearing #hearingloss #hearingaids #youth

Source

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 36hZD6f

A real heart string puller being up on stage with such an incredible bunch of young women for the Listen Up conference 2019. Hearing all the stories these young women had to tell brought back so much of my own emotions that I dealt with when I was their age. My heart is so full knowing that the world is becoming a much more accessible place for young people with hearing disabilities. The strength and courage these women show every single day is nothing short of admirable. They will conquer the world and I’m so bloody excited to be able watch. This event has made me even more eager for the coming year, where I’ll be reaching out to more incredible young New Zealanders in schools as a Youth Ambassador for National Foundation for Deaf & Hard of Hearing. #ListenUp2019 #YouthHearingLoss

Source

Link to video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BpTD1rxn-sd/?utm_source=ig_embed

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 91z9hFV

When I was even more of a fetus than I am now (15) I found out some pretty heavy news. I know now that there are so many bigger issues in the world but to a 15 year old girl, it cut pretty deep. Coming from the most indestructible child that used to throw herself in 10ft waves at the beach out front of her house in a thunderstorm whilst still wearing her school uniform socks, It f***ing sucked. I could catch spiders in cups but this wasn’t the kind of problem I could ever manage to get inside a cup. 7 years ago you wouldn’t have heard about it. Yet today I believe that speaking about what’s up is single handedly the most important thing you can do for both yourself and those around you. I wear hearing aids. My ears f***ing suck real bad. But that’s okay. Coming to terms with a disability/illness/mental health issues, anything you have but can’t control is bloody hard. Take it from me, it took me almost 7 years to feel all good about it. Dream outcome is having this help at least one person take another step towards coming to terms with something. I know I’m just a bachelor wash up but I’m always free to talk if anyone needs it. (Congratulations if you made it through all of these videos, I barely did) Look after each other.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:09 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Bobette wrote:@GuardianAngel - that photo is a perfect comparison!

I forgot about the summer/winter difference for you guys down under!

Glad that it is happening sooner than later because if it is Lily, I can't see her being quiet for that long!!!
Same here. Apologies to everyone from the Southern Hemisphere. Embarressed!
So basically: Next month=This summer.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:42 pm

I think there will be some backlash when they announce it's Lily . .   New Zealands first Bachlorette is   . . . An Australian! . ...  and only 23 . . . And clearly not really wanting to settle down! *IMO* roflroflrofl

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinions vs facts)

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:29 am

Jordan44 wrote:I think there will be some backlash when they announce it's Lily . .   New Zealands first Bachlorette is   . . . An Australian! . ...  and only 23 . . . And clearly not really wanting to settle down! *IMO* roflroflrofl

Yeah but she was very popular in NZ i thought? I remember how everyone in NZ wanted her as Bachette after she was dumped as F2 in the NZ bachelor - imo

ETA - I am bloody excited to watch Lily!! and i am also excited to see Art on TV again  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 12 1f60d This NZ Bachette imo will have a good, real and honest feel to it because of Lily and Art. Can't wait!!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 59 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 35 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose