SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 13 of 59 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 36 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:13 am

Noting that Lily is currently on the GC inhaling the hazardous smoky QLD air (not that it's any better round here at the moment laugh out loud)

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 13 PbcXftw

Source

ETA:  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 13 V1DJUsr

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 13 B5NPnaR
Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 13 YmrJEN0

Source

Translation:

"Hi I'm Lily and I'm New Zealand's first Bachelorette".

IMO Hugesmile

TBH I sense some trepidation and a melancholy vibe in her post here.  Hopefully it's just because she can't say/do much right now...

ETAA:  question

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 13 FCSdvtD

Source

It seems the Lily/Timm/Jasmine threesome is totally coming together.   Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 13 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:15 am

I'm confused. What does Jasmine Lorimer have to do with Lily?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm confused. What does Jasmine Lorimer have to do with Lily?
It’s a small world, and I guess they have quite a few common friends among US alums. I can see how those two would like each other. The Timm part is what confuses me.

@Bobette I hope you are wrong about the melancholy vibe. Australia (and van life in particular) would otherwise be a good place for unsanctioned time with the F1, far away from TPTB and the NZ public eye.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm confused. What does Jasmine Lorimer have to do with Lily?

I’m also wondering if they met somehow through her stint on Winter Games where she met Kevin W. And then possibly met Jasmine in her travels around afterward. And maybe they do have the common Bette thing now ? question
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:15 pm

It's just a bit of a side joke - before Lily was "confirmed" as Lead (still not official but YKWIM) I said I thought she'd be a good match for Timm from Angie's Bette AU cast.  

At the time Lily had been quiet on SM for a couple of weeks so I wondered if she was a contestant on BiP AU and said I hoped her and Timm would get together there (here).  

I noticed she was also following him on IG (and only him - none of Angie's other guys) and was liking his posts throughout the filming of her season which is... interesting, IMO.

Then Timm and Jasmine started following each other which made me think perhaps Jasmine was on BiP AU (here) and it was suggested those two would also make a good couple.

And now we have Jasmine commenting on Lily's IG post so it's come full circle.  laugh out loud I have no idea how they know each other.  Might just be a Lead bond thing like @Astrobach says.

@blueblues You're dead right about AU being ideal for SHV hookups.  I just found her post a little sombre compared to the one she posted when she was secretly seeing Court.

ETA:  This just seemed way more upbeat/optimistic/giddy in love to me.  2017 had been "stupidly good" and she was getting emotional thinking about the "good humans" who crawled along next to her on her road trip (who we later found out was Court)

Compare to her 2019 post upthread - she says it's been "weird" and uses words such as "tired/honest/deep feeling" and needing to "recharge".  It's a very different vibe IMO.  Maybe she's just apprehensive about what's to come and/or can't give too much away?

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 13 SvG2KBW

Source

Also quite possible I'm completely over-analysing everything.   Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 13 3806527698

ETAA: Courtney is also currently in AU.  Just noting for the record.  :halo:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:48 pm

IMO her post is rather sedate, sounds like something you would write after a breakup . . . not when about to travel off with a love . . . I think she's with friend(s). I also wonder if she picked anyone? I can't image Lily letting the producers force her to make a choice she didn't feel was right.

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:27 am

I'm on the same page, @Jordan44.  :yes:

And remember the tagline from the promo - "she knows exactly what she wants".  

What if she didn't find it...  Eek Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 13 1f62c
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:53 am

@Bobette The smoke is awful, not to mention the fires. My friend in Kirribilli has been sending me pics - unbelievable! Back to topic - Lily is the ultimate unicorn - can't wait to see her with a bunch of guys. Just hope there is one that she finds drawn to.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:42 pm

@Bobette I agree that she is giddy about Court in that post, but she is summarizing a year when she went on both The Bachelor and BWG, so she can allow herself to be that without giving anything away. In this latest post she has to be more careful since she is being watched. And being the lead is a whole different beast, exhausting and emotionally draining according to a lot of people.
I’m just trying to be positive over here.  Smiley

Interesting point about Courtney. Will they meet up I wonder?

I listened to the podcast “Well & Good with Art & Matilda” (they seem great – I have to watch their season). Right at the end they talked about the show.
M: “Coming out really soon.”
A: “It’s gonna be really good. Full of drama, full of twists, full of turns. Ahh, going to be great!”
:yes:
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:52 pm

@blueblues Yes you're quite right; being Lead would be exhausting - hopefully that's it.  yes

Lily said in her post she'll be in AU for "a few weeks" and I imagine she'd need to be back in NZ for press when announced, so maybe the show will premiere the week starting Sun 12th?

I'm really interested to get a look at her group of guys.  Not having Sportsbet spoiling it will be a treat! I feel like it should be easy to spot F1 but "twists and turns" has me intrigued....

Bring it on! cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:01 pm

Comments on her latest post:
Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 13 Commen10
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6XTyMPHxeK/

Yeah, bring it on! It’s going to be hard work to follow two seasons at the same time, but Lily has priority IMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:52 pm

ATTENTION EVERYONE WE HAVE A SITUATION HERE.

A new ad has been released and... it's not Lily, IMO hissyfit

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 13 EIU7lPV

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 13 JIBdCsq

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 13 IphkgbJ

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 13 Aq3Ol8N

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 13 XbN7Koz

Source

I am so confused!  What on earth has Lily been up to then?

And who is the girl?    question

@Jordan44 and other Kiwis - do you recognise her silhouette?

Art: "She's smart, accomplished, and genuinely looking for love".

They did a lingering closeup on her jewellery - possible clue?

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 13 9AlrD2S
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 59 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 36 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose