SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 19 of 59 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 39 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Idlemess Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:05 pm

Thanks @Bobette

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:18 am

@Bobette done ✅ bestbud! ooh good catch on Jonathan! He’s shown in the short promo clip too.

The short promo vid has a bit more of the guys. I’m watching out for Kurt. He seems very excited. Also did interviews today so not sure if it was just him or others too? Need to scope out and sleuth their sm for clues to tie into filming.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7MLmSzlm7A/?igshid=1xgkpe7v3jlkd
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:53 am

Thanks @AllAboutLove :Chris:

I haven't had much time for snooping yet but hopefully will soon.  I did find the IGs for the remaining guys:

Elliot: https://www.instagram.com/elliottgilchrist

Steve: https://www.instagram.com/steve_07863

And Aaaron: https://www.instagram.com/aaron.mcnabb2

Aaron is interesting to me because he's private, and a lot of the guys followed him first (even before Lesina in some cases).  Could just mean he was well liked in the house or may indicate he goes far.

ETA: Having now seen his IG, I'm going with option A: well liked in the house. laugh out loud

IA Kurt does seem very excited but his most recent follows include MAFS cast members and girls with big boobs so I think he's probably mostly excited about the potential boost to his dating pool.  laugh out loud

I'll copy all the IG details over to the individual threads. Really looking forward to seeing the next bunch of guys.   Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 19 2498057887

ETA:  Oh I hadn't seen that video you posted! (really slacking on my sleuthing this week laugh out loud)

They quote Aaron in the caption - that's interesting, no?  He looks so familiar to me!  Looks like someone but I can't place it.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 19 H8yw1Cq

And Jonathan is definitely getting the super sweet puppy dog edit IMO.  Eeeekkk he's looking more and more like a squishy F2 IMO.   Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 19 1f62c

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 19 QqYvQbe

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 19 O2qjFPS

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 19 AdBibTB

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:03 am

Bobette wrote:

Aaron is interesting to me because he's private, and a lot of the guys followed him first (even before Lesina in some cases).  Could just mean he was well liked in the house or may indicate he goes far.

ETA:  Having now seen his IG, I'm going with option A: well liked in the house.  laugh out loud

They quote Aaron in the caption - that's interesting, no?  He looks so familiar to me!  Looks like someone but I can't place it.

snipped by me for brevity

Aaron reminds me a bit of Garrett from Becca's season (ie who is in my profile pic) but not sure if you watched that @Bobette.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:21 am

leavers wrote:
Bobette wrote:

ETA:  Having now seen his IG, I'm going with option A: well liked in the house.  laugh out loud

snipped by me for brevity

Aaron reminds me a bit of Garrett from Becca's season (ie who is in my profile pic) but not sure if you watched that @Bobette.

Yes. That is immediately who he reminded me of as well.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:57 pm

@Bobette Good work Bobette! Hope there are more than 9 guys for her to choose from.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:56 pm

Thank you @leavers!  Yes Garrett, that is exactly who Aaron looks like.  :yes:

@Norcalgal IIRC there will be 27 guys all up so plenty more to come.  yes

I noted on Jonathan's thread that he's the only one of the guys so far to have their IG tags turned off - big sign he's Top 2 IMO so I'll be interested to see who else has them off when the others are released.

Knowing the way TPTB works, I don't think F1 would be in the first lot so I'm thinking Jonathan for F2 and Aaron as a potential funny fan favourite - they seem to be foregrounding both of those guys at this stage.

ETA:  OK here we go - another four contenders!  In order:

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 19 ZLyexGm

Source

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 19 ZovE0vU

https://www.instagram.com/darylhabraken/  Looks like a character and works in radio - he'll be principal narrator IMO.

Daryl’s after a girl that oozes confidence! Plus, someone who can passionately communicate her opinions and differences, even if it’s not the same opinion as his.

Having never watched the series before, Daryl knows his friends are going to be surprised to see him on the show and they’ll probably laugh at him for signing up for a dating reality show.

Classing his dating style as ‘spontaneous’, he’s hoping to mix things up in the mansion – especially if he gets to hometown visits and planning something for her!

Will his smooth voice be able to win over our Bachelorette?

Why did you apply for The Bachelorette New Zealand?

I signed up to the show on a dare by my friends. When you get to the later side of 30s and you’re still single – you’ll pretty much try anything! So, I thought why not give this a go!

Tell us about your dating history:

My dating history is a disaster! Lots of failed attempts at love, with nothing really that long – yeah, it’s not great. I mean, lots of fun in there but nothing that really stuck!

What’s been your biggest dating disaster?

I matched with someone on Tinder and she seemed lovely, so we decided to go on a date out for dinner. Within five minutes of sitting down she was all over me – touching me, trying to kiss me, and this is a classy establishment! So, it was a little bit too much for me.

Who’s your celeb crush?

Angelina Jolie – she’s unbelievable, especially early 2000s Angelina.

Source

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 19 JjNDG94

https://www.instagram.com/marc.magic.johnson/  Stripper and single Dad.

Originally from the UK, Marc moved over to New Zealand in 2007 with his family.

Now based in Wellington with his daughter, Marc is ready to find love.

Having won a competition with radio station ZM in 2016, Marc got a taste for the male stripping industry and made it his career for a year, calling it a “fun profession”!

Having watched a few series of The Bachelorette before, Marc thinks knows what to expect from the journey he’s about to begin.

So, will this chocolate maker from Wellington have the smooth moves to court our Bachelorette?

I’ve come to a lot of crossroads in my life, and I thought I would regret it if I didn’t do it. I had to come on if there was a possibility of meeting someone right.

Who’s your celebrity crush?

Kate Beckinsale.

I’ve never met the right one, so they are all my past and I am destined to meet someone even better than them. I’ve been single now for around two years.

Fun fact:

I think I’m an amazing father – you’ve got to be fun to be a good father. I have a three-year-old daughter, and father is probably the best job I’ve had in my life. I used to be a stripper – that was quite a fun profession. I stripped for about a year, after winning the ZM Strip Search competition.

Source

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 19 4vFYZ9v

https://www.instagram.com/hatesthesauce/ Private account

After starting a campaign with his company to get on The Bachelorette, Marcus is here and ready to find love!

Marcus lives life on the edge, helping people jump in to the unknown every day as a jump master at AJ Hackett bungy in Queenstown.

Now, it’s his turn to take a leap of faith!

Spontaneous and adventurous by nature, he’s hoping to find a woman who can keep up with his exciting lifestyle.

Why did you apply to be on The Bachelorette New Zealand?

I wanted to go on another adventure. Doing this is totally out of my comfort zone, and straight out of left field.

What will your friends and family say when they find out you are on the show?

They will probably laugh at me but be supportive at the same time. They know what I’m like – I do spontaneous things. But it’s usually more lifestyle adventure – I like to jump out of things, and off things, for no reason.

Emily Ratajkowski.

I had a girlfriend for five years out of high school, and that ended just over a year ago. So not much dating history really. Nothing major since then.

What do you want to get out of this experience?

A different experience and a different way of dating. It’s going to be an experience of a lifetime!

Source

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 19 WPr6WGk

https://www.instagram.com/tyler.mckendry/  Abs for days.  laugh out loud

Personal trainer Tyler is striving to find a love story just like Art and Matilda’s, and he’s hoping to find it right here on The Bachelorette.

He feels his life is almost complete, he runs a successful business and has a great life in Christchurch – all he’s missing is that special someone.

He’s hoping the Bachelorette will be who he spends the rest of his life with.

I actually thought I was in a pretty good situation for myself; I own my own business as a personal trainer. But to try and find that person I could end up spending the rest of my life with – why not do it in front of everyone else?

What will your friends and family say when they find out you are part of the show?

I think they’ll be pretty blown away, to be honest. This is out of my comfort zone.

Beyoncé or Rihanna.

What is your dream date?

It would probably consist over a few days, because if you’re meeting up with someone for the first time, you want to get to know them. We’d go away somewhere nice – which is a bit strange if you don’t know the person – going out for dinner, doing something nice and relaxing.

Source

None have tags turned off.  @AllAboutLove can we get another four threads please.  Praying
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:34 pm

Another batch of contestants has been released!  @GuardianAngel if AAL is unavailable could you possibly set up the contestant threads?  We need them for the four guys above, and these five below.  TYIA.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 19 HVxgUnS

Source

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 19 ZRtV85K

With a pilot’s (and microlight and helicopter!) license, Brendon is ready to take to the mansion in the hopes of finding his first officer!

Wanting a change and challenge from his normal life, Brendon decided to sign up to the show, and when his family and friends find out, he thinks they’ll be quite stunned!

When asked what the most important thing to him in a relationship is – it has to be a spark. He’s noticed when it’s missing from past relationships, which could be why he’s single.

Will this electrical tech find a spark with our Bachelorette?

It started out as a friend pushing me to do it, and I thought, what’s the worst that can happen? So, I gave it a shot and it spiralled from there. I got to the point where I thought, this is actually going to work, getting further and further into it. And here I am!

Have you watched much of the franchise before?

I haven’t watched any of The Bachelor series before. I watched two minutes of the American season and then gave up. It’s going to be a big surprise!

I haven’t so much dated, more had long-term girlfriends. I’ve hardly ever been single. I’ve got too casual in relationships and thought it’s good to hang out and be comfortable, but it’s not going anywhere, so you call it off and start again. I’ve made that mistake quite a few times. I’ve been single for seven months.

Either Kirsten Dunst or Katie Holmes.

I’d like to have it go somewhere. I’m not too worried about The Bachelorette side of things, if that works out, great, that’s awesome. But just the road going there, if that led on to some other avenue, just something to change my life a little bit, the mundaneness.

IG: https://www.instagram.com/flyingkiwi21/ Nature pics, mountains, animals.  Nice.

Source

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 19 PCTKqPh

Graphic designer Clayton has lived and worked all through Australia but left little room for romance in his busy life.

After two years of singledom, Clayton has moved to small town New Zealand to set up a new life and in the hopes of finding lasting love.

Will Lesina be the one he’ll share that with?

I’ve had a six-year relationship that was full of romance. I’ve been single now for two years and I’m looking to find true love.

What’s your dream date?

It would involve food, and incorporating elements of great conversation, out in nature. And I love to dance, and I love music, so having a natural setting with those

elements would be the perfect date for me.

Gal Gadot.

Fun fact:

My father and I make up the last living descendants of our family in the Torres Strait, north of Australia. We would be technically carrying on our family history to an island

that is uninhabited up there. So, I do have traditional heritage, but that would make me a very unique person and there is no one in my family that is looking to continue our blood line.

Source

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 19 O7slP4j

Originally from the UK, Dom moved over to New Zealand with his family.

Having not watched any of the Bachelor franchises, he’s not sure about what he’s getting into and excited about that prospect of the unknown!

Looking for something serious, Dom is hoping our Bachelorette has the qualities he’s after – compassion and understanding.

Will Lesina be charmed by this Brit and his accent?

I’ve been single for two years, I’ve been travelling the world on a journey of self-discovery and I’ve settled back into Auckland and have realised I’m ready for a serious relationship with someone. I’m willing to commit to someone – I’ve got a lot to give, and if I don’t have someone to give to, I feel a bit lost.

What will your friends and family say when they find out you are on the show?

My dad will think it’s quite funny, and mum will love it!

I’m only 21, so it’s a bit minimal. I’ve had a couple of serious relationships through high school – one that was about three years – and one for a year and a half when I was about 18 or 19.

Emilia Clarke. Everything about that girl is amazing. I know she’s about 35, but I’d still marry her!

Fun fact:

I’ve never vomited from being drunk. And I’ve been very drunk!

To enjoy the experience, but I wouldn’t be coming on the show if I wasn’t looking for a serious relationship with, hopefully, the Bachelorette, if she chooses me.

Source

IG: https://www.instagram.com/dompalfrey/ Looks like a wannabe model/travel blogger

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 19 GJQxQfT

This isn’t the first dating show for former radio lad Jesse Williamson, who once tried to find love on First Dates New Zealand. Back then, he was looking for a ‘short girl with darker hair that can handle his family.’ Good news – Lesina has dark brown hair, so one box ticked!

Having worked a variety of roles over at Hauraki, ZM and helping out at the ACC, Jesse made a move overseas. He’s now a bartender in Whistler, Canada!

Jesse has flown all the way back home for a shot with our Bachelorette.

He can talk till the cows come home, but will his chat charm this time around?

What will your friends and family say when they find out you are part of the show?

They will definitely be surprised when they see me on the show. They will probably think it’s outrageous, as they usually do. But nothing out of the ordinary for me.

Jennifer Aniston and Mila Kunis.

Fun fact:

I have six sisters and two brothers.

I have no expectations. I don’t even know who the person is, so it’s a big leap. It’s quite hard to say what I want out of it, because if it’s not the right person for me, then I’m not going to pursue something that’s not right for me. But if it is, then hopefully something cool will happen.

Source

IG: https://www.instagram.com/jesse_williamson_/ Seems like a fun, normal bloke.  Can rock a moustache. laugh out loud

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 19 YVqyUnb

Hawke’s Bay boy Quinn is looking for a woman full of ambition who can travel the world with him and enjoys the outdoors.

When he’s not on the tools in his day job, Quinn can be found racing stockcars on the speedway.

Will our Bachelorette be able keep up with his life in the Fastlane?

My friends were tagging me on Facebook, and I like an adventure, so let’s give it a crack. I’ve definitely not done something like this before.

I’ve had a couple of serious partners. The last one I was with for three years, but unfortunately it didn’t work out and we went our separate ways, but we still get on so that’s cool. I’ve been single for about six months now. I haven’t been doing much dating, I’ve been hanging out with the boys.

What’s your dream date?

I’m not too fussed about where I’d go for a date, as long as the person is good company, then I’ll quite happily go wherever.

Mila Kunis.

Fun fact:

I don’t know if it’s a fun fact, but I was born with one kidney. One in every 1000 people are born with one kidney. I keep myself reasonably fit and drink plenty of water. And I’m not a massive drinker, obviously, because I have to look after my kidney.

I’d love to leave with the right girl, that’s for sure. It’ll be nice, once we meet her, to see how that all goes. We’ll just see what happens.

Source

IG:  https://www.instagram.com/qryan46/  Lots of gym pics, fast cars and dogs.

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:05 pm

@Bobette bestbud! Threads done! Thanks for posting the details for the contestants.  I was thinking the same regarding Adam looking like Garrett!

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:22 pm

Ahhhh that's great, thanks @AllAboutLove.  thumbsup

I'm looking forward to seeing Aaron in action.  His IG friends seem to think the whole thing is hilarious and are predicting he will make a complete fool of himself. laugh out loud  

Just like Bette AU led with Ciarran and Timm, I get the feeling Bette NZ released Aaron and Jonathan first for a reason.

I thought they might try to hide the F1 in this middle bunch of guys but none are standing out IMO (and none have their IG tags turned off).  So maybe the last lot...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:17 am

IMO these silversmiths were involved with filming in Argentina.  They are following the Bette NZ IG account, plus Aaron and Lesina - but no other contestants from the show that I can see.   Suspect   I'm guessing Aaron and Lesina will have a date involving silver.  laugh out loud

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 19 Z5FSrGx

https://www.instagram.com/caminorealareco/

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 19 1Eb1SS9

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 19 UJ1pzT0

Source

Ditto this guy:

https://www.instagram.com/gonzalomeo/
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:15 pm

@Bobette She's got a fairly good group of guys with some that are obvious early rejects (the young ones to start!). I'm intrigued by Clayton and it will be interesting to see if there is a connection (THAT WORD)! Also, Quinn Ryan seems like he could handle a woman of Lesina's confidence. When is the start date?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 59 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 39 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose