SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 3 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:13 am

Oh fantastic find @blueblues ! clapping!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Norcalgal Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:24 pm

I loved Courtney and Lily together as they are both unicorns. However, Courtney has opportunities in America that were harder for Lily to obtain. I think age was the crux of their situation - Courtney had planned his dreams and was achieving them and Lily was still trying to figure out what she wanted to do and where she wanted to go. It worked while they were traveling around - perhaps a younger guy is just what Lily needs right now. Adventure!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Found one of the first articles regarding the Bette for BetteNZ which was published back in July this year. The lineup for possible contenders is listed as well.

The Bachelorette New Zealand: Six women worthy of the role
12 Jul, 2019 10:20am
theBachelorNZ - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 3 JYDQ35SFD5CJDLPCQ5LW5HRQA4

I have been reluctantly investigating the possibility that the Lead may be someone other than Lily.  It's actually looking pretty good!

Stats on the other women noted above:

Sinead: https://www.instagram.com/sineadcorcoran_

theBachelorNZ - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 3 6KAuod7

Has been posting non stop during the past few weeks including a current live IG story.  She's out of the running, IMO.

Teuila: https://www.instagram.com/teuilablakely

theBachelorNZ - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 3 ARuBSaw

Has been consistently posting every 2-3 days, got some hardcore leg tatts, tagged with family.  It's not her either, IMO.

Bree: https://www.instagram.com/breeandclint

theBachelorNZ - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 3 Sbg6AuQ

Working in radio, posting live clips every day, sounds like she may have met someone (a girl).  Not her.  She seems cool though.  laugh out loud

Brodie: https://www.instagram.com/brodiejeankane

theBachelorNZ - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 3 D9FfzfT

Has been posting, shilling, and attending events.  Several live stories in the past 24 hours at home.  Not her either.

Rachel: https://www.instagram.com/rachelhunterx

theBachelorNZ - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 3 QFLZBXk

Currently doing some yoga retreat thing and has been posting consistently.  Also might be slightly nuts.  She's out IMO.

None of those women seem like they could have been filming recently hence the Lead is either Lily or someone unknown, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:32 pm

My boyfriend's ex may be a possibility??? laugh out loud

IA none of them are "behaving" like a potential ette IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:34 am

@Bobette  excellent points and sleuthing by you per usual! :clapping: bestbud!

I honestly don’t see how it’s not Lily. Her following the BetteNZ official account is a huge confirmation for me. No need to do that if it’s not her. Waiting on the official confirmation!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:50 am

@AllAboutLove Thanks buddy theBachelorNZ - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 3 2498057887

Yes I think it has to be Lily too.  It could be a remarkable coincidence but I feel sure she would have dispelled the rumour by now if it wasn't her.  

I really wish I'd taken a screenshot of her IG story.  She had red lips and curled hair exactly how they styled her for the RCs on on Zac's season:

Source

Do we have any idea which country they might be filming?  South Africa has been so popular recently - what do we think the chances are they're there?

ETA:  Art looks sunburned in the story he just posted from his "undisclosed location" IMO.  Wish I could zoom in on the power sockets - the holes are a distinct shape in SA.  Poinsettias are a common flower there too.  Hmmmm....

:detective

theBachelorNZ - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 3 3mLl97Z

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:19 am

It really wouldn't surprise me if it was in SA, it seems that country really wants Bachelor shows filmed there! They're set up for it at this point.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:10 pm

LOL I think someone's messing with us.  This does not look like some exotic overseas country to me.  IMO the "undisclosed location" might actually be 5 mins down the road from where he lives. laugh out loud

Can anyone identify the birdcalls in the IG story?  I don't recognise them as being particularly Australian and the grass seems to green for it them to be filming here (also no visible smoke haze...)

theBachelorNZ - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 3 PN68Gjv

theBachelorNZ - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 3 Vv439yZ

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:16 pm

Oh I definitley think its somewhere near Auckland.
Lilys IG photos recently all in Auckland, also Art would have probably agreed to do filming before baby was born, so I don't think he would have agreed unless it was close by, and wouldn't want to be away for that long.

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:40 pm

@Jordan44 Thank you and Welcome1 I agree with your reasoning - the whole overseas thing is a red herring IMO.

Are you in NZ?  Would be great to have a local on board.  Art posted this and said they're shooting a RC.  Not sure he'd be wearing a polo shirt for the occasion but NZ is a pretty chill place so maybe he would.  laugh out loud  Does this look like Aukland style architecture to you?

theBachelorNZ - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 3 ClPcKxZ

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:12 am

OMG, MEXICO the timing works out with sun setting, poinsietta plant, the fence with flood lights . . Well thats what i think.

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:30 am

welcomebanner @Jordan44 and great to have you join us!

I think they may have started filming in Auckland possibly and then moved overseas? If they started the week of Oct 14 then nearly a month of filming so definitely would be doing some travel I'd think. I don't think they'd be lying either saying it's overseas. It wouldn't put anyone off the scent since if it was still in Auckland for 4 weeks now and with dates there's no way they could keep that hidden for so long, it would have gotten out already I'd think by someone. Also, Art has definitely been MIA from Matty and baby too since filming started. I think he got only one break so far that I can see. Matty's ig videos consistently daily and lately with book tour etc, Art has not been there. I think he and crew is currently away from Auckland.  

@Bobette I watched Art's IG story videos and some things I noticed:

• he said it is very hot where he is. He had a lot of sweat on him so I definitely think it's hot 
  • there are a LOT of birds noises around him that makes me think a lot of wildlife there
  • I heard what seems like someone said "ja" like they could be Afrikaans (South African). But this is a NZ show where they a lot of South Africans living there and possibly working on the crew so it could just be that
  • Art at the evening said they were filming a cocktail party. He is sans jacket, so I think at the RC he will put his jacket on. Considering he said it is hot where he is, makes sense not to wear the jacket
  • I noticed the concrete fence with barb wire on top in the background where he is carrying the poinsetta plant. Is this typical for Auckland? question Because it is typical for South Africa theBachelorNZ - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 3 4256136633 Not sure about Mexico? Anything is possible though

Now, granted, not sure when these IG videos by Art were taken. They could be from weeks ago and not current and he uploaded them now. IG videos can be uploaded at any time so no way to know for sure that they are from this week.

theBachelorNZ - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 3 76689040_10218507127103320_7404850804617641984_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQlU4zCpwDnEATbE4PFbKGKWvLIE5dGUDK_Pf_qgEWCM4QNNWK02zLBGGWzCFBIsOU8&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
IG stories art_green

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:06 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose