SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 25 of 59 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 42 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:00 am

Lesina posted this on her IG stories of Kurt and her when they met on the red carpet. She is smitten!!! Nawwww...she's so happy. That she reposted this on her ig stories and only of their M&G together says it all imo :yes: He has to be F1 and is the only one I could see as being so pre-season. I suspect they'd have SHV soon too. She seems giddy with excitement tonight and her posting of Kurt adds to that. I am happy for her!  awwww

Ig stories 
https://www.instagram.com/dr_lesina/?hl=en
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:18 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Lesina posted this on her IG stories of Kurt and her when they met on the red carpet. She is smitten!!! Nawwww...she's so happy. That she reposted this on her ig stories and only of their M&G together says it all imo :yes: He has to be F1 and is the only one I could see as being so pre-season. I suspect they'd have SHV soon too. She seems giddy with excitement tonight and her posting of Kurt adds to that. I am happy for her!  awwww

I'm curious what you saw that made you think they're compatible, @AllAboutLove?  I haven't watched the ep yet but from their SMs/bios I wouldn't have picked it.

He comes across a jock IMO which I thought was the opposite of what Lesina would be looking for, and I would have looked right past him if not for the media focus.

But yeah, all evidence points to F1 IMO, so for Lesina's sake I hope my impressions of Kurt are wrong.  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 25 1f62c
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:24 am

@Bobette I don't know if they will last or anything like that, or compatibility etc, just that I can tell since filming ended how happy she has been so I am happy for her. I think given how he dealt with being 100+ Ibs overweight and losing weight he's got a different perspective and not a jock in the way Lesina views a jock. I can only go by what Lesina herself feels and has shown and she seems super happy and excited. I think if he is indeed F1 she chose the one she felt the most with and honestly out of the choices I think she has the best shot with him. The rest I think are too young for her and/or not on any similar wavelength.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:26 am

@AllAboutLove I guess maybe it's the case that Kurt was the one she felt it with at the time in the bubble.  Not sure how it would have gone down when she saw his SM etc but maybe by then she was too far gone. laugh out loud  She does seem happy now, that's for sure.  :yes:

ETA: Yeah, I still don't get it.  giggling

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 25 5u6zEbz

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:37 am

I just did a little dive into Lesina’s IG and she is continuing to impress me with her authentic, goofy, nervous and EXCITED self. It’s contagious! She seems so real and down to earth. I can see how Art and her got along!
In the comments many ( more that I would’ve thought!) were saying she should have kept Elliott...I’m really NOT seeing why but I guess different folks...different strokes.
I can see how Kurt was a good mix of self assured and thoughtful, without being too insistent or cocky. Sounds like he shared some personal challenges and struggles as well, which shows vulnerability. I look forward to see their body language tomorrow. It’s always fun to see something I read on charts materialize in front of me.
Back tomorrow !
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:23 pm

Lasina linked to this recap on The Spinoff, and I think it was a fun read:
https://thespinoff.co.nz/tv/27-01-2020/the-bachelorette-nz-power-rankings-send-in-the-lads/

The most interesting part though is the embedded podcast with Art as guest.
Around the 9:30 mark they talk about how they revealed that Argentina was the overseas destination. @Batmouth originally sleuthed that here, based on a brand on the tennis court, and they are kind of taking credit for it.
Anyway, Art said that Warner Brothers sent him a screenshot of it (from this site I assume). Looks like they are lurking here.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:32 pm

Ok, I am thinking again about Lily (paging @Bobette).

Something is not adding up. She has clearly been linked to this season of BetteNZ. Way too many coincidences for her not to be linked to this season imo.

So, what if this season there is another Bette with Lily? Like what the Sweden Bach had this past year? Lily coming in later on? 

Something that stood out to me in Art's interview with the Spinoff's the Real Pod is Art said to expect lots of twists and turns. Lily being on somehow would make sense that is a twist we won't see coming (well, we here will on the board but audiences won't). Alex she also said she is still convinced Lily is the Bette somehow. Art never denied that. 

IDK but there's too many clues pointing towards Lily being involved this season somehow. I don't see why she'd need to be a scapegoat for the show either. No one was paying that much attention to her like those of us who sleuth. Unless she was just trolling. I can't see how so many clues are just trolling either. Has to be something coming up. 

I wonder if that's why there's been no extended season preview!!?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:46 pm

blueblues wrote:@Batmouth originally sleuthed that here, based on a brand on the tennis court, and they are kind of taking credit for it.

That happens all the time.  Rolling Eyes Particularly lazy journalists use our screenshots too; you can often tell because it's the exact same cropping.  Some credit the forum but most don't.    

It used to really annoy me but now I just think, eh, maybe they've just got no original story ideas or sleuthing abilities of their own and stealing appropriating our info is the only way to feed their families.  laugh out loud  

I think most are probably young writers fresh out of uni who have no job stability and get paid per word (esp those who write for low-class online outlets like DM) but still, it's not hard to credit your source.

It actually annoys me more when people on the Bach Reddit claim to have done some "hardcore sleuthing" and all they've done is read our posts, which they somehow class as research.

:soapbox OK, rant over.

@AllAboutLove Yeah Lily is/was definitely up to something and I want to know what.  I've waited long enough!  hissyfit

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:01 pm

@AllAboutLove
This is a possibility of course but with this short a season AND Lily outright saying she is NOT interested in ‘ dating’ leaves me suspicious...why and how would that work to bring another possible Bachelorette into the mix. That would be going against their first lead which is not a good strategy IMO. Dividing men at the expenses of their lead? I don’t see it. She may be involved in more of a production / travel/ date coordinator or something.
Remember, this is all happening in about 1 month of filming! It’s super short and they need to concentrate their story NOT dilute it with a rival Bachelorette.
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:46 pm

From what I hear, Swedish Bach was a mess. The first guy got so frustrated when the second one showed up that he took off for a while. I don’t want  to see either Lily or Lesina in that scenario.

I am sure that Lily is involved somehow though, and I can’t wait to see how.
Not only has she been seen with the narrator Jodie Rimmer, but
The 22-year-old's favourite member of her Treasure Island family is veteran actress Jodie Rimmer. The pair have become firm friends and enjoy watching the show together and joking about pawpaws.
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/spy/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503840&objectid=12260832

So Lily KNEW that Jodie would be great for the job. Not a coincident IMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:17 pm

@blueblues Yeah agreed, I know the NZ population is small, and Lily stayed friends with many girls from Zac's season, but it's so suss for her to be connected so many people involved in the current season IMO.  Especially the house where they filmed.  Why on earth would they follow her (almost straight after Lesina) if she wasn't there?

I agree with you and @Astrobach that a double Bette is probably unlikely and would be potential disaster, but it's interesting to me that so many of the guys are closer to Lily in age and interests IMO.  Someone like Quinn for example I could easily see partying with Lily; attending a conservative family dinner with Lesina... not so much.

It makes me wonder if they originally started casting with Lily in mind but then couldn't convince her to do it.  Maybe she placated them by agreeing to be involved in another capacity.  I could still see her playing a house mother/bartender role like Wells on BiP (though IMO a lot of guys would prefer Lily over Lesina so that could get messy).  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:46 pm

@Astrobach Yeah dual bettes is a disaster. I can't imagine that especially for a first season! How unfair to Lesina and Lily. But why not just say NO when it comes to being the Bette? Why didn't Lily state that clearly. Unless she's been ingratiating herself somehow into it all and trolling. IDK. Why didn't Art say NO when Alex brought it up about Lily being the Bette in the podcast?

It's all so bizarre. I am hoping she is not on it or not involved in any way. I like Lesina as the lead and I don't think it will work at all for Lily's favor if she's involved. It's pointless to have her there for any other reason either imo. Also, I also don't see TPTB wanting someone 22 or so when they had Lesina who fits the bill for the perfect first lead. No doubt Dr Lesina would be first choice imo.

Oh well, not to long to go and see what it's all about. Hopefully laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 59 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 42 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose