SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 4 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Jordan44 Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:25 am

I think they started in Auckland, and they must go back soon if they have intruders and home visits.
I supppose they could be in SA, we don't know when Art actually filmed those IG stories.
I think they will want to go all out for S1 so they can attract enough applicants and viewers for a second season.

Last edited by Jordan44 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:29 am

@Jordan44 yes  it's so hard to tell when he filmed the videos. I'd think the media would have some info if they were filming still in Auckland. Usually that stuff comes out. Maybe they have a lock on media reporting but as a first Bette season IA they'd try go all out for it. Having Art as the host shows me they are taking it seriously and really want it to be a success  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:43 am

Lily has been active on IG, and I don’t know what to make of it.
She, Art and Matilda all follow each other. Lily has liked most of Art’s posts (not Matilda’s), and just now commented “Stunning” on the last one, which is an ad, and not particularly stunning at all.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B40iSwsH2qP/

So on one hand she has her phone at times, on the other I feel she is messing with us. no idea

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:47 am

hi @blueblues good spotting! Yes she's been commenting on his posts at times. I think she meant stunning as in stunning couple which Art and Matty are Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 4 4256136633 She's commented before too about them how she likes them so much. Her commenting only makes it seem like she is doing so because he is the host of BetteNZ. Makes me think she or someone else has access to her phone. Otherwise it's pretty weird for her to be commenting to him or following BetteNZ if she has nothing to do with the show and is not the lead.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:58 am

AllAboutLove wrote:hi @blueblues good spotting! Yes she's been commenting on his posts at times. I think she meant stunning as in stunning couple which Art and Matty are Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 4 4256136633 She's commented before too about them how she likes them so much. Her commenting only makes it seem like she is doing so because he is the host of BetteNZ. Makes me think she or someone else has access to her phone. Otherwise it's pretty weird for her to be commenting to him or following BetteNZ if she has nothing to do with the show and is not the lead.
I didn’t know they were friends from before. Still, that comment seems random, like it’s meant to send a signal.
She liked Dean’s latest pic, and they are good friends, but she also liked a pic by Caelynn from Nov 1(funny one, Lily’s sense of humor). This pattern seems too personal to be someone else using her phone.
Maybe she uses it under supervision once or twice week. I don’t know if NZ production is different from US in that regard.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:28 am

blueblues wrote:Lily has liked most of Art’s posts (not Matilda’s), and just now commented “Stunning” on the last one, which is an ad, and not particularly stunning at all.

scratch That is a very non-Lily comment.  Not nearly enough friendly insults or swearing.  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 4 3806527698

ETA:  Where are they?  dizzy  Trees could be NZ natives but 7 hrs ago would have been 2am, and weather in Aukland yesterday was cloudy and 17 degrees ...

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 4 5bkJ9Mv

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 4 Octp58l

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 4 DVnGN4L

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:46 am

@Bobette the thatched roof in the back definitely makes me think SA or someplace warm. I don't think it's Auckland, Art wouldn't say they're overseas if they weren't. I think the show feels safe where they are for no paparazzi and looking at the place they are at, it seems like it's somewhere in the middle of nowhere close to anyone so probably so laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:48 am

Astrobach wrote:@AllAboutLove
I’m pretty excited at the thought of Lily possibly being the NZ bachelorette AND even Timm as next Bachelor... with a sprinkle of fun with BIP AU #3!!! :yes:
@Astrobach I so agree! 2020 should be a good Bach/ette year thumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:59 am

@AllAboutLove I reckon the thatched umbrellas could be NZ - they do have that style there - and the fir/pine trees are native to NZ but not SA.  

The weather looks warmer than NZ, but not anywhere tropical (they're not sweaty enough laugh out loud) so more a mediterranean climate, IMO.  Also the timezone he's posting in seems off for the Southern Hemisphere, so I was thinking maybe somewhere in the Northern Hemisphere like Spain or Majorca, where they shoot Love Island UK.  The render colour on the buildings feels Spanish to me too... 

But then as @Jordan44 mentioned upthread, it seems odd that Art would want to be away from NZ for so long with a new baby.  It's a mystery!

ETA: Look a girl's gotta keep her options open, right? Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 4 3806527698

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 4 QCXWm3Y

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:30 am

Looking at Art’s posting yesterday, he seems to be somewhere close to the UTC time zone. If he is in SA (+2), the café post was 4 PM, the one about the mushroom at 8 PM and the one in bed at midnight. That seems to fit. The café was at 3 AM in NZ, so I think we can rule that out.

Southern Spain has what people from sub-tropical places call sweater weather right now, around 15-18 C (60-65 F) and some rain, so I don’t think that’s an option. Could be Cap Verde or the Canary Islands though.

Apparently Flynn Palmer followed and unfollowed Lily. Is that the definite proof that she is the lead?

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:35 pm

OTOH, she just posted. Suspect

Could be an old pic, could be in NZ, but it could also be from set. She looks glammed up again, like ready for a date.
The background looks like spring/early summer IMO, so southern hemisphere it seems. Can anyone identify the trees and flowers?

In any case, happy birthday, Lily! :dancingcupcake:

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:20 pm

She’s only 23?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose