SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 7 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 33 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:39 am

AllAboutLove wrote:What gives me pause is her liking posts and following Timm. I have a hard time reconciling that she'd do that if she is the Bette and filming? Unless he is just a friend? But he doesn't follow her so I am not sure. Even then, it's odd for her to be liking his posts if she is filming and it makes me very cautious about the men she may have if she is the lead since she made the time and intent to like Timm's posts (note: just posting of her SM activity towards Timm, no spoilers of anything else).

I'd be disappointed if she is not the BetteNZ and confused why she follows BetteNZ if she is not. The other contenders from previous bach seasons stated they are not the BetteNZ but Lily has not confirmed nor denied. I'd think she'd denied it if she wasn't, given she seems like a straight shooter? Otherwise IDK  no idea It has to be her right?

Look you're not helping me to believe @AllAboutLove because I've been having very similar thoughts.  laugh out loud

Another thing is the two guys we've sleuthed (one confirmed, the other suspected) both seem really young and wet behind the ears - Lily would eat them for breakfast IMO.  She would need someone a lot feistier and worldly IMO.  

Which leads me to fear that if she is Bette, the guys won't appeal and she'll be faced with picking someone she's not into which IMO would freak Lily out since she's such a straight shooter there's no way she could fake it IMO.

And with her showing SM interest in Timm and them being IMO well suited, yes, it gives me pause too...

ETA:  Also to hark back to what @Batmouth said, it seems odd they wouldn't pick an NZ woman as first Lead.  Lily is well loved in NZ from what I can gather but many would still see her as Aussie which may raise some eyebrows.

But she is definitely up to something. She's never been gone this long the whole time I've followed her.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:25 am

@Bobette laugh out loud  yeh Flynn is really young looking, I can't see her with some young'un like that. If that's the cast and they're young like that, then it's no wonder she's liking Timm's posts. I can't see her having a successful ending either if that's the case if she was the lead. For a first season I'd think she'd have to pick someone so there's no chance of no F1.  Flynn was following Lily and then unfollowed. And her liking and commenting Art's posts make no sense to me if she isn't the lead??  dizzy

IDK maybe she isn't the lead? Maybe she is doing something else? I'd love if she was Bette but I am all for her not being Bette and meeting/ending up with someone else (Timm) :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I'd love if she was Bette but I am all for her not being Bette and meeting/ending up with someone else (Timm) :yes:

That's where I'm at too.  Would much prefer the second option TBH because I'm nervous for how things are going to pan out if the guys haven't been thoughtfully cast.  And if the rumours of them having trouble getting applicants is true then... eek.

I wish I'd saved the story where she was talking about an upcoming project because she definitely said it wasn't related to a "sister wife cult" (her affectionate term for Bach laugh out loud).  But IDK - I can't imagine what else would keep her off the grid so long...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:17 pm

@Bobette :yes: to the second option. I recall it always being a problem for them to get male contestants. Perhaps they pooled from modeling agencies etc like Flynn. So young though. I couldn’t see a lead being much older than him which was another tick in Lilly’s favor since she just turned 20. 

I remember that IG story. I think bach is the ‘sister wife cult’ since it’s so many women and one man and Bette would definitely not be since it’s only one woman and she gets lots of options. I’m not sure what else or could be or why she’d bother following BetteNZ or Art and Matty. Or Flynn following Lily etc. 

I’m shocked the lead hasn’t been leaked yet. Maybe they have a gag order so media can’t release anything yet. I noticed the Spinoff real pod said they found out (from here) that they are filming in Argentina so maybe it’s like Aus media where they’ll use the forum or fans eagle eyes as they’re way to circumvent not being able to spoil directly when they already know. Then again, if it was Lily I’d think NZ media would know? 

Hopefully news soon!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:23 pm

@Bobette Great post! Love "Eat them for breakfast" and "she's such a straight shooter". One of my favorite unicorns!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:02 pm

Just throwing this out there.

Would it be possible that Lily could be a co-host for the show? That would explain the SM silence, following Art and checking out Timm.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:21 pm

@Sprite
I thought the same thing, but can’t remember if it was ever a thing?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:24 pm

@Astrobach They did it one year on the US series...but I think it was on the Bachelor Pad. If memory serves me it was Melissa who co-hosted with CH. I think they still owed her for Jason dumping her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:27 pm

@Sprite Yes, wow, old stuff!
I did not remember an actual Bachelor or Bachelorette that had 2 hosts in the US ( I don’t think CH would want to share laugh out loud ) but I don’t know about all the AU and NZ seasons, that was mostly my question.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:37 pm

@Sprite @Astrobach that occurred to me too but if she was I'm not sure why they wouldn't announce her as cohost the same time they announced Art - would look like a real token gesture otherwise.  

Also there would be no need for her to be silent on SM since Art's certainly not; and what would a cohost do anyway?  The hosts themselves do very little on the show IMO.  It's all very weird.  dizzy

ETA:  BREAKING NEWS:  Looks like filming has wrapped.  Now to see if Lily spontaneously reappears...

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 XHF1cdA

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:51 pm

@Bobette
Yes, in conclusion, this whole thing is certainly VERY weird. And I can’t wait to just KNOW what is actually going on !

ETA: cantstopl Well, here is SOME news...! I was writing my post as you added the info about Art ! Great timing! Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 1176891977

Last edited by Astrobach on Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:52 pm

@Bobette That seems quick. Do we know when they started filming?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 33 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose