SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Katiebelle Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:43 am

profile of Liam first - surfer dude who thinks he is Chris Hemsworth
Marc? - chocolate make with 3 year old daughter
Ohhhhhh….. me likey…. Brendan!!!! a pilot. rugged country boy.
Marcus - too young.

doing lots of profiles before they get started

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:43 am

Liam just a tad cocky.

Mike the chocolate maker...stripper and dad. That's quite the mix.

Pilot...liked him.

Marcus...nice but too young.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:44 am

Watching live (@bobette get on this if you can. Pm me and I’ll link how).

Liam is a knob. He’s extremely arrogant. Says he is too so at least he’s honest laugh out loud

Brenden is nice. Flying planes.

Marcus bungee jumping.

Wow these intros are super quick!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:45 am

Awwww it’s Art!!!

He’s so sweet! She’d be so lucky if she finds someone like Art!

He’s doing a great job! A natural and so nice
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:46 am

so far loving Art. he really gets it. good to have a host that has been through the process before.

ad break before limos arrive. Brendan is my standout of the profiles.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:46 am

Art is a natural host. So nice. Not smarmy like CH.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:47 am

Katiebelle wrote:so far loving Art. he really gets it. good to have a host that has been through the process before.

ad break before limos arrive. Brendan is my standout of the profiles.

Mine too...which probably means he is out night one.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:47 am

Lesina is sweet, nervous and genuine.

She says she hopes she feels that in love spark night one and feels like she has met “ the one”

Art tells her they’re about to arrive.

She says right now right now? laugh out loud

Art says yes.

She says “shivers”

laugh out loud I like her already. Very genuine and down to earth.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:47 am

@Katiebelle @AllAboutLove @Sprite :Thanktwo

I’m following you and virtually experiencing this Premiere, it’s very exciting!
@Sprite I suppose that link is not for US residents...?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:49 am

@Astrobach You have to have Hotspot Shield. It takes you to whatever country you need.

I'm in Canada.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:49 am

So lovely having Art back on my tv. What a gem.

He’s a wonderful host. So warm and truly knows what this experience is all about.

Only downside is none of these men will match up to Art the host. Shame. I feel for Lesina. Only need one though! :yes:

I hope Lesina finds the love of her life and love story like Art and Matilda have <3
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:50 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Watching live (@bobette get on this if you can. Pm me and I’ll link how).

Cheers buddy bestbud! I saw @Sprite instructions upthread so am downloading that now. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom