SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 14 of 75 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 44 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:18 am

And Lesina picks George for some one on one time. Why? ... because he surprised her and she wants to get to know him better.

They are having a tailgate date.

George has a cut lip from the date. He is hoping to get to know himself a bit more from this experience. He has many short term relationships...he is also bisexual...but didn't tell her because it wasn't the time. I don't see it.

Back at the mansion, guys are discussing their strategy for the RC. Youngest guy is getting advice from the mole. Glenn is writing her a letter since he is worried he might not get a chance to speak to her.

Art and Lesina make an appearance. She looks good. She tells Steve that it was a toss up between him and George for the time alone. He is happy she told him that.

She asks Connor why he is quiet and gives him an opportunity to talk to her but he kind of sucks.

Meanwhile, Glenn is being odd. She wonders if he is playing games. He gives her his letter. She is suspicious.

Brendon also puts his foot in it. Asks if her sister could be a back up plan. She isn't impressed.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:18 am

Ok - I’ve changed my mind - Brendan is a d!ck.

Suggested that Lesina’s little sister could be his back up plan.

She wasn’t impressed and nor am I

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:20 am

Brendon the pilot.

Lesina says on paper he looks great. But in person....

She’s not into him.

I think he has some red flags about him. Just something off

Oh! Sister the back up plan! Yeah BYE!!!! Gross.

Pilot player vibes is what I was getting and he’s convinced me of them.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:21 am

Where’s Kurt? Is he doing an ITM somewhere?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:24 am

Ooooooo Lesina calls Brendon and talks to him.

Says to him that it feels like he only wants to win.

Asks him what he is actually there looking for.

Says he isn’t sure about a spark. It’s too early.

He says there are other guys better there than himself.

Says she’s a level higher than him intellectually he’s down there she’s up there.

Lesina says Brendon doesn’t seem to have confidence or know himself at this stage of his life.

She’s amazing!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:26 am

Tavita gets to chat with Lesina.

She asks him about why he acts differently with the men than with her.

I love how Lesina is such a straight shooter. She does it so nicely too!

Cute chat between them. Art said Tavita is a nice guy on the podcast and it seems like it
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:28 am

Quinn talking to Art (I LOVE that Art is there amongst all the guys laugh out loud )

Quinn talks about getting first impression rose. Asks Art how lo Nd did his connection with first impression last.

Mate.... Art is married to his first impression Rose recipe isn’t Matilda! laugh out loud

Aww what a love story.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:30 am

Lesina takes Flynn aside.

Asks him about him being 20.

He says age is just a number etc etc.

She says he’s still studying and figuring life out and she’s at a different stage.

He’s way too young.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:31 am

Quinn takes Lesina aside for a chat.

He talks about how family is important to him.

He seems really nice.

Lesina says she likes that he approached her and chatted to her.

I wonder if he goes further! I hope so.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:32 am

Wow that went quick. The episodes are very entertaining.

She is very astute and I am enjoying watching her.

My picks are Aaron, Quinn and Steve.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:32 am

Katiebelle wrote:Ok - I’ve changed my mind - Brendan is a d!ck.

Suggested that Lesina’s little sister could be his back up plan.

She wasn’t impressed and nor am I

I think he is nervous and intimidated by the other guys...plus socially awkward.

Quinn...dude...seriously get rid of that wedge hair.

She pulls Brendan aside. She thinks he only makes the effort if he thinks he will win. He confuses her and she thinks he is lacking in confidence. She asks what he needs...spark. Does he feel it? He waffles. Not feeling it.

Tavita...likes him during their one on one, but he acts more cocky, like he doesn't care around the other guys. There is more chemistry there. She is interested and so is he.

Now guys are asking Art and the barman for advice on how to get some attention.

The narrator is really ragging on Connor.

Flynn the young guy gets pulled aside and she asks about his age. Quinn interrupts. I am seriously distracted by that hair. He talks about his family and all the stuff that he has going on. She asks where a woman could fit in this and he gestures to his heart. She likes him and was happy he interrupted.

Another chat with Art. Flynn too young. Brendon doesn't feel like there is spark. Glenn confuses her. Likes Quinn...

What?...a TBC episode. Sucks. I wanted to see who would go. I'm assuming Brandon and Flynn.

Next episode... RC. Drag queen date. Secret is revealed...I'm assuming it's the mole. Looks like Tavita gets some time with Lesina.

That just flew by. Love her and am enjoying her guys too. Love Art and how the whole show is being edited. The US people should take notes!!!

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:34 am

Art and Lesina going over photos of the men now.

Art asks about the guys and her thoughts.

Brendon: she doesn’t think Brendon sees her as his type

Tavita: acts differently with her than he does with the men (more of a lad with the men)

Glenn: she groans holding her head laugh out loud. She’s probably having to keep him haha. Definitely TPTB would make it so she’d have to. At least for a while longer.

End of ep. So rose ceremony next episode?

Preview showing the men standing together. Twist revealed (has to be Darryl the mole).

Wow that episode flew by!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 75 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 44 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom