SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 22 of 75 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 48 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:56 am

Episode 1 through 7/8th of episode 3: this is so refreshing. It's like a breath of fresh air.

15 seconds at the end of episode 3: I am exhausted already. Make it stop.

My journey watching the bachelorette NZ this week.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette that sounds like a good idea and scenario to me laugh out loud I just don't see why Lily would need to be there for the entire duration of filming? But sure, a wing-woman that's not needed and hopefully no drama there, is far better scenario. So going with that for now laugh out loud

Also, Quinn follows Lily on IG! She doesn't follow him back. But yes, I could see Lesina picking for Quinn for Lily! 5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 22 4256136633

Alright gather round you lot and help me make sense of this:

I've checked Quinn's chronological follows.  

He followed Lily first - before Lesina or anyone.  Then Tavita (possible Lily F2?) then Bette AU (?!) then Daryl and Jesse, then a HUGE gap to Elliot, Bette NZ and the other boys, then another gap, and Lesina last.

WTF

Surely he wouldn't be allowed to follow Lily if she's a legit Bette (and especially if he were F1)?  And considering he followed Lesina so much later, that lends weight to Lily being there in a non-traditional role IMO.  

Yeah?

ALSO, I remember the original casting call was for 27 men.  So Lily might bring another 5 with her.  There was someone in one of the life drawing date SCs I didn't recognise - meet me over on the SC thread.

ETA: Oops I guess this post from episode 1 did not age well.  rofl

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 22 AWknjV5

Source

Stand by the sentiment though. cheeky
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:50 am

As much as I prefer the idea of different scenarios, wing woman etc, I don’t buy it at all. 

Our sleuthing last year clearly pointed to Lily being the bachelorette. 

Also, the episode clearly said DUAL bachelorettes. They also said first DUAL BACHELORETTES in history. Nothing wing woman or being coy. It was clearly stated as **dual** bachelorettes. 

Per your sleuthing in the SC thread @bobette it looks like Lily on some dates, which only adds to that. 

So while I’d love to downplay this, I have to go with the sleuthing and what was stated and even shown clearly in the season preview with pics of Lily. 

The “all will be revealed” is the show officially announcing Lily as the dual bachelorette imo. Since all they said was there are dual bachelorettes but never stated who it is. So the “reveal” is the “who”. 

I don’t like it. But I don’t believe it’s not dual bachelorettes. In however they’re doing it, I’d like to believe otherwise but that’s just showing how much I dislike the idea of dual bachelorettes, not facing the sleuthing and what has been stated by the show which is not misdirect imo. If anything, those of us sleuthing last year saw this coming months ago.

ETA: laugh out loud too funny @bobette laugh out loud Tbh, this is what we sleuthed long ago. Also Lily’s sm likes of Timm. She was letting it be known she wasn’t into the guys there. I’m afraid this season is not going to end well. I guess that is the only thing I can count on now. Never to get my hopes up with this show :/

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:54 am

Seriously, we did a really good job on this one IMO.  

Picked Lily as Lead months ago, and even after Lesina was revealed and we had watched TWO EPISODES we still couldn't accept she wasn't on the show. laugh out loud

Stubborn, yes.  Pretty darn good sleuthers, also yes.  

goteam
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:57 am

@Bobette exactly. And I *still* said dual bachelorettes like Sweden despite how unpopular and insane the idea would be, especially given a first season. Everything pointed towards this being the case imo. Always trust the sleuthing!

Go team! 5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 22 1710264613 goteam
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:00 am

@AllAboutLove @Bobette bowdown
Queens of sleuthing for sure! Like you two, I still think it’s all kinds of BAD.
I was also one to be excited with Lily as lead... then when Lesina was announced I was impressed. Only bit of comfort is : She seems really happy, so maybe it DID work out for her, somehow!?
Let it be Sunday already!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:07 am

@Astrobach yep it’s not a good twist. Imo.

Lesina’s seemed super happy since filming ended.
Lily has seemed super unhappy since filming ended (during filming too if I look at her sm activity and liking Timm).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:18 am

@AllAboutLove
And what was that post from Lilly, we thought was a SHV, in a very isolated part of NZ somewhere...what did she say? Trying to find it, must be in the S/C upthread...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:18 am

Well all I can say is I have now completely lost any interest I had in sleuthing Peter and his whiny bunch of Pageant queens.  laugh out loud  (though US members feel free to ping me if you need help sleuthing the AU locations)

Meanwhile I'll be busy trying to decipher this mess for the next... what, 2-3 weeks? 4 episodes this week, 3 next week, that would be the half way point for a usual Bette season.  So finale maybe mid-to-late Feb?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:24 am

@Bobette per Art, iirc he said 4 eps next week. 4 eps the following week. And then back to 3 eps after that. I am not sure how many episodes total.

It’s going to be interesting to see how they try to do all this. Good thing we started pre-sleuthing long ago! laugh out loud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:27 am

Astrobach wrote:@AllAboutLove
And what was that post from Lilly, we thought was a SHV, in a very isolated part of NZ somewhere...what did she say? Trying to find it, must be in the S/C upthread...
that’s true but her sm activity was showing she was liking Timm IG all during filming and after filming. I don’t see her doing that and having a F1. No way the F1 would be a part of that or okay with that imo (unless it’s Glenn laugh out loud no chance of that). Maybe she leaves on her own and no F1. I’ll have to watch and sleuth it out but I’ll lose all respect if she pretends to be into a guy, picks him, and was acting that way on sm. If any other lead did that they’d be blasted for sure for it. So fingers crossed she left and didn’t pick someone to lead them on and Lesina has a F1 that they’re still together after everything. Otherwise what a bust of a season and a first one at that :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:35 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette per Art, iirc he said 4 eps next week. 4 eps the following week. And then back to 3 eps after that.

Gotcha. yes

Yeah we've had Lily under tight surveillance for a while.  laugh out loud I get the feeling she's going to be keen to get this over and done with.  

She was out of the country for Xmas/NYE, and is already talking about fleeing overseas again and asking for destination suggestions.  

I absolutely cannot see her choosing someone for the heck of it and IMO that could tie into her tired and defeated-sounding NYE post.

I think it's totally possible she might peace out on her own, and with another Lead + F1 I think the audience would accept that easier.

ETA:  These are the words of a single woman IMO.

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 22 PQurleL

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 22 DVRkuNU

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 75 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 48 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom