SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 49 of 75 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 62 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:01 am

The cut went through the glove and it is deep and bleeding a fair amount. Lily comes and starts taking care of him and takes him to a doctor for 3 stitches. They then go to a roof top bar so she can probe him...asking questions. This helps her figure who she would date. Lots she likes about him and he thinks they could be really together...mates. He gets a rose and tongue...lots of tongue.

Richie is up for a date with Lesina. So far he thinks he and Lily are friends, but they don't really know one another so he also wants to get to know Lesina. Lily is ok with that. She wants him to figure out who he wants even though she thinks they have a little something.

Lesina takes Richie to a palace that is divided into 2 parts...hell and heaven. Shockingly they start out in hell. The guide asks his biggest sin...lust. Guide says that is the least bad of all the sins. Next they have to go to heaven...by stairs. He is a flirty person, but he is aware that he has already been on a date with Lily and says that he wants to be considerate of her feelings. I think Lesina is OK with this...which makes me think she isn't into him...and frankly, I don't think he is into her either. We shall see.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:10 am

Lesina and Richie are watching the sunset and enjoying a delicious looking cocktail. She asks him what his perfect life is...he is designing a tiny home and doesn't want to live in the city. Hers would be to travel with her family. He would like to start a family and be with someone for the next 60 years. He gets an awkward hug. She is trying to give roses only in moments that really deserve it....same with Lily. (Narrator thinks then Lily would know that Lesina is interested, but Lily thinks they are grown up enough to handle it.)

Aaron is shockingly not happy and others are speculating if Richie will jump ship. He pretends he isn't worried, but he lies.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:15 am

Sprite wrote:We find out that Aaron has a tattoo of AMOG on his chest. Seriously? He is p*ssed that the guys think he has a sense of entitlement because of it. Then maybe you shouldn't have got yourself a tattoo thinking you are the alpha male of any group. Doesn't exactly endear you to other males. This is one of the worst F1 edits I have ever seen.

OMG I just cottoned on that it's a TATTOO?! I thought it was just in sharpie like Elliott's butt! R U N A W A Y
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:25 am

Group date...Mike, Michael, Jesse, Liam, Steve, Terrence, Logan, George, Aaron, Elliot heading out on the bus for a basketball date. 5 on 5. Girls choose captains and then it's a schoolyard pick.

Lesina picks Aaron and Jesse is Lily's pick. Winners get time with the bette.

Aaron...Mike, Logan, George, Terrance

Jesse...Ellitot, Steve, Liam, Michael

Ref Art says it's a draw, but girls pick man of the match.

Mike gets picked by Lesina!!! Aaron is trying to justify why it wasn't him.

Lily picks Elliot. Interesting.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:39 am

@Bobette @Sprite I was trying to go to watch another episode on Bachelor Archive and it seems like the whole site is gone...or at least not being found. Can you try and let me know if you’re able to access it. Wondering if it’s local or on their side? TYIA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:40 am

Lily goes to chat with Elliot. She likes him and thinks he is genuine and deeper than he lets on. Total friend zone. She says she forgot to give him a rose during their last chat...and he get one this time. What is it with this forgetting to give a rose? He still needs to know if she works for him.

Mike and Lesina are chatting about the awkwardness of dating multiple people on a tv show and living with his competition and talking about their dates. He doesn't have a good read on her and she isn't giving much away. He asks what she is looking for...someone like her kind dad. She asks him if he is nice. He says yeah, but that sounds boring. I like him because in an ITM he says everyone is looking for someone nice...nobody is looking for an a**hole. rofl She asks if kind is better. He says sure. They are not clicking. It is all kind of awkward and he doesn't get a rose.

Next time...It seems as if there  is more tension between Lesina and Mike? Guys are scrambling. Richie has spent 2 hours with each of the bettes and is having a hard time deciding between them. Someone leaves and apparently it shocks the house. It seems as if they decided to leave? Who could that be???

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:42 am

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette @Sprite I was trying to go to watch another episode on Bachelor Archive and it seems like the whole site is gone...or at least not being found. Can you try and let me know if you’re able to access it. Wondering if it’s local or on their side? TYIA

Check the SM page @Astrobach - the site got taken down (though I am confident it will rise again like a triumphant phoenix Hugesmile )
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:42 am

@Astrobach Someone mentioned that it is down permanently and whoever runs it is searching for another site to host it. It sounds as if it happened very quickly, unlike last time when they were given notice and had time to find someone else.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:44 am

Sprite wrote:Next time...It seems as if there  is more tension between Lesina and Mike? Guys are scrambling. Richie has spent 2 hours with each of the bettes and is having a hard time deciding between them. Someone leaves and apparently it shocks the house. It seems as if they decided to leave? Who could that be???

A little birdie told me Steve quits... but we still have SCs of him on the bench with Lesina to come so this must be someone else?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:50 am

Bobette wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Ok - not paying a lot of attention to the show but did discover something incredibly douchey about Aaron.

He has AMOG - Alfa male of group - on his chest!!!!!

question Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 49 4103285151

Who does that?

That would be hard to explain away in the Fantasy Suite.  cantstopl  Taking red flags to a whole new level.

Goodness me Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 49 3806527698 rofl giggling AMOG on is chest ewwwww super red flag

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:04 am

I can try and cover what transpired during the programme.
Richies date with Lesina: Richie was quite taken with Lesina whereas she gave off an uneasy nervous vibe maybe because she thought Lily liked him during their discussion they had some common ground Richie wants to find the right person have children, nice home etc. Lily mentioned during a solo clip if Richie was in that middle ground between herself and Lesina she would drop him. Richie says he has had a date with them both 2 hours each but it was Lesina he woke up thinking about.
Lesinas short date with Mike was somewhat static Mike is very honest when Lesina said she had high expectations and wanted a guy with the same qualities as her father . She mentioned nice and kind Mike replied that nice was a nondescript word being nice didn't really mean anything. Lesina said she would like to called nice then she said to Mike what about kind and he agreed that being kind was good. They were not on the same wave length and Lesina seemed irritated and finsihed the date. Mike seemed at a loss he is a very up front honest guy not into the sloppy puppy dog infatuation talk that Aaron does. Even though Lesina did not like Mikes replies he was not deceiving her.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:10 am

The preview for next week pretty sure Steve said something like if she goes out/for a guy like that I am not interested. So it maybe Steve leaves.He seemed very unimpressed. Mike talks to Lesina at the cocktail party agitated about not having a rose ( I think) that he does not like the uncertainty.
i wonder if Steve is fed up with lesina favouring Aaron most of guys seem to dislike him or at least not respect him. Not sure !!!

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 75 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 62 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom