bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 50 of 75 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 62 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Karina on Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:23 am

The Bachelorette NZ Power Rankings: Call the ambulance (again)
If someone wnats to post this is the media section gives an overview as well.
Power rankings. Lesina
number one Aaron
Number two Mike

Lily
Number one Quinn
Number two Jessie.

Karina

Female Posts : 942
Join date : 2015-04-19

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Jordan44 on Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:32 am

@Bobette Yeah we still have that SC of Steve on bench on SD to come so not him, and
@Karina It was Terence who said that comment.

Noticed that one of the times Elliott was talking to camera in tonight's episode it was at the new hotel.
It' clear that some one say's 'They've left" so might not be any of the guys, maybe a bit of a hoax on the boys because they are all due to move to the hotel that we sleuthed earlier, perhaps they say the girls have left - but you're all going too. Just an idea IMO

Jordan44

Female Posts : 193
Join date : 2019-11-13
Age : 44
Location : Coolawarra

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by AllAboutLove on Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:44 pm

Haven’t posted much but giving my thoughts. Not trying to change anyone’s mind or have my mind changed, just my own personal opinion. 

1. I’m in a minority here but I still like Aaron and he’s the only one I see actually interested in Lesina. I like their dynamic and everything else to me is typical filler and whatnot. I genuinely believe he is truly there to fall in love and definitely likes Lesina. They have a real connection and whether it lasts or not doesn’t matter to me as their connection is the only legit one on this show imo. 

2. Most of the men have gone stir crazy being holed up. I can’t blame them. Most are there just for the trip and not for any of the women. It’s Bros before Bette for most of them and it’s boring to watch them light their butts/gas on fire but hey what else to do. Post show antics have let me see more of what the guys are like outside the producer manipulation  (tons of twists for a first season let alone a seasoned one) which only invites drama but it’s nothing big imo. Post show so far Daryl annoys me and so does Mark. I find their behavior the worst especially since it’s post-season. 

3. Lily I can’t take seriously at all nor do I give her a pass for her sm behavior while filming. I don’t believe for a second she is interested in any of the men and if Angie for Aussie Bette had done what Lily did while filming her season she’d be raked over the coals. She’s not there for love like most of the men aren’t either but she’s on her 4th show so I take Lily even less seriously. I feel bad for Quinn and he deserves someone who is totally into him and respects the process not someone who was showing sm-wise they were focused on Timm like Lily was. Any other lead did this and they’d be crucified and the media would run with it. No pass from me. 

Again, I’m aware I’m in the minority but still wanted to post my thoughts. No need to try change my mind or have anyone else’s changed. I enjoy reading all the different perspectives Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 29979
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Karina on Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:09 pm

@AllAboutLove wrote:Haven’t posted much but giving my thoughts. Not trying to change anyone’s mind or have my mind changed, just my own personal opinion. 

1. I’m in a minority here but I still like Aaron and he’s the only one I see actually interested in Lesina. I like their dynamic and everything else to me is typical filler and whatnot. I genuinely believe he is truly there to fall in love and definitely likes Lesina. They have a real connection and whether it lasts or not doesn’t matter to me as their connection is the only legit one on this show imo. 

2. Most of the men have gone stir crazy being holed up. I can’t blame them. Most are there just for the trip and not for any of the women. It’s Bros before Bette for most of them and it’s boring to watch them light their butts/gas on fire but hey what else to do. Post show antics have let me see more of what the guys are like outside the producer manipulation  (tons of twists for a first season let alone a seasoned one) which only invites drama but it’s nothing big imo. Post show so far Daryl annoys me and so does Mark. I find their behavior the worst especially since it’s post-season. 

3. Lily I can’t take seriously at all nor do I give her a pass for her sm behavior while filming. I don’t believe for a second she is interested in any of the men and if Angie for Aussie Bette had done what Lily did while filming her season she’d be raked over the coals. She’s not there for love like most of the men aren’t either but she’s on her 4th show so I take Lily even less seriously. I feel bad for Quinn and he deserves someone who is totally into him and respects the process not someone who was showing sm-wise they were focused on Timm like Lily was. Any other lead did this and they’d be crucified and the media would run with it. No pass from me. 

Again, I’m aware I’m in the minority but still wanted to post my thoughts. No need to try change my mind or have anyone else’s changed. I enjoy reading all the different perspectives Smiley

@AllAboutLove thanks its great to read other perspectives as we all see things through our own lens.What do think about Mike?

Karina

Female Posts : 942
Join date : 2015-04-19

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:43 am

I think Mike B was brought on the show to be the next Bachelor and that’s his aim.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 29979
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette on Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:26 am

@AllAboutLove wrote:I think Mike B was brought on the show to be the next Bachelor and that’s his aim.

I'd be very surprised if Mike was next Lead and I doubt he wants to be, considering he hasn't even made his IG public and doesn't seem to be accepting public follow requests.  IMO he is acting more like someone who regrets going on the show.
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 13094
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Jordan44 on Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:56 am

I don't particularly like Aaron, but he does seem to be the only one who knows what 'The Bachelorette' show is supposed to be about and is fully playing his part. Everyone else seems to be just going along for the ride to meet bro's and gain more SM followings. Even Lily is clearly not in it for love! And the voice over just adds to the point that everyone see's it as a joke. I think Mike and Lesina may have actually been there for the right reasons initially but feeling embarrassed about it all now.

Jordan44

Female Posts : 193
Join date : 2019-11-13
Age : 44
Location : Coolawarra

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Estelle99 on Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:44 am

Hola everyone Smiley I haven’t been active much on here, as I haven't really had anything I needed to say. But I discovered something yesterday which I thought was interesting and wanted to share.

I was pausing at the end of the episode to read the credits and the name ‘Candace McNabb’ popped up, underneath 'Chaperone.' I think it’s reasonable to assume that she’s closely related to Aaron, given how small NZ is, how they share a very similar hair colour & facial characteristics, and how they both appear to be around the same age.

On her LinkedIn profile here, it states that she works at Warner Bros as the ‘Director/Story Producer/Post Producer.’ WB produces the show, so I wonder if Aaron would have been selected, had he not had that key family connection... Then it got me thinking about Lesina, who lists ‘actress’ right after ‘doctor’ in her IG bio. Who is always flashing that 1000-watt smile in her IG photos (seriously... all of them), and who's posts generally give off the impression that she's a super happy high profile model who travels the world.

I think it's pretty clear that she has an interest in acting, or at least an ambition to do more work in the industry. By choosing Aaron, she would be able to become closer to Candace, and perhaps have the chance to get to know more important people in the industry, which could lead to her getting offered more opportunities... It sounds really calculated, but after witnessing her being the ruthless 'Question Assassin' more times than I would like (except with Richie, who had to ask her if there was "anything she wanted to know about him" laugh out loud), I would be surprised if this was something that she never considered before.

I also think it's interesting that two of the other guys she's shown a keen interest in, Tavita and Mike, also have links to the NZ TV industry. Tavita was on Heartbreak Island, while Mike was married to a celebrity chef/winner of Masterchef for several years, so it’s likely that he would have formed connections with a few people in the industry.
All of this might just be a coincidence, of course...
Estelle99
Estelle99

Female Posts : 5
Join date : 2020-01-27
Location : New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Norcalgal on Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:31 pm

@Estelle99 great observation. Time will reveal the motives of all contestants/leads that's for sure.


Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 2653
Join date : 2011-06-05
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by blueblues on Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:50 pm

Hi there @Estelle99! Smiley
That’s an interesting find, and it seems plausible that those two are related in some way. I had no idea that so many contestants had ties to the entertainment industry.

I have a different take though. I don’t think Aaron got the gig because he had connections with WB. I think that casting went so badly that they sent out their staff to recruit among friends and relatives.
In any case, Candace wasn’t influential enough to protect Aaron and give him a good edit. At this point, everyone seems to dislike him, and I think that includes TPTB. Otherwise Daryl would not be so harsh.

Regarding Lesina, if she wanted to use her connections at WB for a new career, she should be working hard on promoting the show. Instead, she is off to Australia for the second time to do her thing – being a doctor.
Not everyone who played a supporting character in a small TV production is set on pursuing an acting career.
All JMO

blueblues

Posts : 1087
Join date : 2014-08-24

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette on Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:09 pm

Nice pickup @Estelle99  thumbsup

I agree with @blueblues it is most likely an indication that they were struggling to get contestants so production put the feelers out to family & friends (we see similar links with the AU casting - it's the perils of trying to put together a show like this with such a small population).

I wonder if there will ever be a season 2.  It's possible TPTB are playing up the bromances to entice future applicants with a free holiday, but IMO Lily and Richie are the only likely post-show couple at this point and if they're not together I'm not sure the audience would tune in again.  

This season is really dragging - they should have made it 18-20 episodes max IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 13094
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Karina on Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:52 pm

@Bobette wrote:
@AllAboutLove wrote:I think Mike B was brought on the show to be the next Bachelor and that’s his aim.

I'd be very surprised if Mike was next Lead and I doubt he wants to be, considering he hasn't even made his IG public and doesn't seem to be accepting public follow requests.  IMO he is acting more like someone who regrets going on the show.

Thank you i have to agree with both

Karina

Female Posts : 942
Join date : 2015-04-19

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 75 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 62 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum