SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 6 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 40 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Katiebelle Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:20 am

Darryl - love him! it is going to be so good having him there.

Art and the narrator are making the show.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:20 am

Mole Daryl is in now for Lesina’s eyes and ears.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:20 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove All I can say is IMO the happiest woman in NZ right now is probably Lily McManus.  No one even remotely suited to her IMO.
laugh out loud yeah I don’t know if she is happy but she’s posing in sunflowers soo could be everything happens in its own timm I mean time ;)

STOP. You don't know how much self restraint I had to exercise not to post those pics on Timm's fan thread. I'm still shipping them HARD. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 6 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:22 am

All the men there now and Art telling the men 3 men will leave tonight. Talk about roses and FIR.

Lesina comes out.

FIR. Camera pans to Kurt.

Lesina gives FIR to quinn for his metal rose.

ITM of Kurt saying he’s disappointed. F1 reaction and edit all the way :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:22 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Oooooh Kurt!

He gets an intro. Romantic music meeting Lesina. Gives her flower and baked goods. She loves it. First ITM of Lesina talking about one of the men?! She was giddy happy.

Dagnabbit.  Another F1 I don't like then.  hissyfit

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 6 3806527698

giggling  let’s see how it develops, I believe there are more layers to him! It’s  IN the  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 6 2600
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:24 am

@Bobette post it!! She had to have taken those pics on purpose. Just saying ;)

@Katiebelle agree! Art and narrator are making it!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette post it!! She had to have taken those pics on purpose. Just saying ;)

@Katiebelle agree! Art and narrator are making it!

OK if you insist. Hugesmile

Trying to remember who I predicted would go first - Elliot, Brendan and Clayton or Tyler I think it was.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:25 am

Wow!!!

Lesina asks to talk to Kurt. Takes him away.

She immediately tells him that she would have given her FIR to him if she could (have two of them). I think tptb maybe pushed her not to do so straight away and she regretted it so that’s why she let Kurt know. Says a TON :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:27 am

Quinn gets the FIR because he said that he put in a lot of thought and effort in making the rose and him will put the same effort into the relationship.

Daryl the spy is spying.

She pulls Kurt aside and tells him if she had 2 roses he would have got it. He tells her about his last relationship and losing all that weight. They seem to get along really well and she seems into him.

The stripper and Laim are trying to out do one another. Don't really like either of them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:27 am

Kurt - I'm liking him - lost 49 kilos - comes across as genuine

not liking Marc. Just too into himself. Looks like he will butt heads with Liam.

The narrator just said "I'll just leave these boys alone with a tap measure"!!!!!! rotfl

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:30 am

Could Lily be that lady narrator?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:30 am

Maybe stupid question since I’m not even hearing the voice...BUT , is it possible that the narrator IS Lily?

Hahaha @Sprite JINX

Last edited by Astrobach on Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 40 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom