SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 7 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:30 am

Really nice chat with Lesina and Kurt.
She tells him getting serious.
He talks about his past and losing weight etc.
They seem to have a good connection and smiley a lot.
He comes across mature and they seem on similar wavelength.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:31 am

ITM of Kurt talking about Lesina and that she could be “the one”!!!

Kurt was my pre-season pick for F1. So far his edit first ep is ticking off all the F1 boxes :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:31 am

Sprite wrote:Could Lily be that lady narrator?

No its not her - I do know the voice though so will do some thinking and goggling.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:32 am

Aaron in ITM. Says he needs to make an impression and stand out a bit. Definitely getting that contender edit.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:34 am

Lesina asks number one thing in a relationship and looking for in a partner.

Aaron says “empathy”. (Fantastic answer!!! I do agree!)

Lesina really likes Aaron’s answer and is surprised by it. Says she saw his as a jock (So had an impression he was surface only).

Definitely let’s me know she’s not about jocks and is looking for a deeper connection. Vulnerability.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:35 am

The lady narrating is cracking me up laugh out loud laugh out loud such good comments on the men
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:36 am

Aaron and Lesina chatting.

Lesina saying Aaron was opening up. Genuine and interesting. And cute as well.

I think she likes him but is hesitant/skeptical but likes him the more she chats with him. I can see this being a pattern this season and he opens up more and more :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:36 am

Great chat with Aaron. One of my faves.

This narrator is cracking me up - she is taking the mickey out of everyone.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:The lady narrating is cracking me up laugh out loud laugh out loud such good comments on the men

Does she have an NZ or AU accent?  It's not Jo van Es is it, from Gogglebox?  She's HILARIOUS.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:The lady narrating is cracking me up laugh out loud laugh out loud such good comments on the men

snap! Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 1377737533

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:38 am

Art talking to the men laugh out loud

Asking who the men think will go tonight. Three names.

Liam saying two names. Hahaha the lady narrator is roasting these men laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:38 am

Another stripper/builder who is homeless.

Aaron gets pulled aside. She likes him and so do I. He reminds me of Becca's Garrett.

Then Liam asks who will be the 3 to leave and the guys aren't playing, but Art comes and makes him answer his own question...the guy with glasses and the nudist.

I am loving Art!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom