SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 62 of 75 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Karina Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:11 am

Sprite wrote:
Bobette wrote:Hmmm... could be a fakeout.  I'm not convinced Mike leaves just yet - this pic looks suspiciously like Top 4 IMO.  Suspect

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 62 3Xb6dl0

Source

Yes, I thought of that also. They are never that obvious. If they show something like this it is usually the opposite.

I am wondering if maybe he says something like that is what I would do if we can't agree. I doubt she could afford to let him go just like that since Michael had just quit on her.

Yes I agree, Mike looks very prominent here. Though the preview said one is eliminated, one walks out of Rose ceremony and another leaves. So 3 guys leave this week. I personally hope Mike quits but as you say she cannot really afford to have him leave. Does Jessie leave?

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:22 am

If Mike does quit, he's prominent because they've got him in mind for next Lead IMO.  None of Lesina's other guys would make a credible F2 so either Aaron runs away with it from here on and/or they continue his AMOG edit and she chooses no one IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:28 am

Bobette wrote:If Mike does quit, he's prominent because they've got him in mind for next Lead IMO.  None of Lesina's other guys would make a credible F2 so either Aaron runs away with it from here on and/or they continue his AMOG edit and she chooses no one IMO.
True Mike would be a great next lead. Very plausible reason for his prominence giggling

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:41 am

@Sprite thanks for the epi posting!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:27 am

Karina wrote:
Bobette wrote:If Mike does quit, he's prominent because they've got him in mind for next Lead IMO.  None of Lesina's other guys would make a credible F2 so either Aaron runs away with it from here on and/or they continue his AMOG edit and she chooses no one IMO.
True Mike would be a great next lead. Very plausible reason for his prominence giggling

I think he would be a great lead since I think women would be all over him...and apparently, more than a few men.

Mike is certainly mature enough for the role and seems here for the right reasons, but I have to wonder if he would want the role? From what I understand he has not been promoting the show and his instagram is private. While I would love him, it would only make me admire him more if he turned his back on the show and all their shenanigans.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:04 pm

@Sprite  :yes:  I agree.   Mike is the only contestant with his IG on private so there's something going on with him.  Either he didn't enjoy his experience and is distancing himself from the franchise/not playing ball with TPTB, or it's the opposite and he's keeping his nose clean in case a Lead offer is in the works, IMO.   We might know more after tonight's episode...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:24 pm

Bobette wrote:@Sprite  :yes:  I agree.   Mike is the only contestant with his IG on private so there's something going on with him.  Either he didn't enjoy his experience and is distancing himself from the franchise/not playing ball with TPTB, or it's the opposite and he's keeping his nose clean in case a Lead offer is in the works, IMO.   We might know more after tonight's episode...

@Bobette @Sprite

I have completely changed my perspective I thought Lesina and Mike might establish  a connection based on their age, experience etc. Now, i am hoping Mike does walk out though I suspect Lesina may talk him into staying. Mike is a mysterious, deep thinking kind of guy, very gorgeous if he walks away he is keeping his personal integrity intact. Thus, opening the door to other possiblities. 3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 62 1710264613

The fact that is IG account is not open is in itself intriguing there could be a multitude of reasons. Its also interesting looking at his photos in this shoot he looks very comfortable in his own skin and Aaron not so much.

Whatever, the outcome, Lesina IMO has not afforded the guys the same respect as Lily. Looking at Lily comments  she states that she has so much respect for these guys. Having experienced this herself Lily has a deeper level of understanding of the courage required to be on a show like this. I really have to commend Lily she came in late yet she really has made this series a lot more interesting.

Last edited by Karina on Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors)

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:41 pm

@Bobette @Sprite I need your help on this one to bring the Link in.

I may be hard hearted but I do see the guys having been treated in a disrespectful cavalier way. i do not think Lesina really wanted to find the 'one' it was about her journey, her growth etc not the guys. Micheal was essentially used as a fuller, Mike was interrogated mercilessly which confused and caused conflictual emotions, Aaron was used to feed her ego. etc IMO. Lesina says someone commented that she had lost her spark and it hurt. Maybe the guys also lost their spark and started to see the real agenda. She is saying she will do a debrief on the weekend with live questions. It seems as if Lesina is constantly manipulating the viewers via her SM account. Its all about her. In contrast Lily makes her posts about the guys I am sure she has established life long friendships even with Mike. ( IG story). I feel annoyed with Lesinas actions. Would really aprreciate your thoughts.

dr_lesina
IG ACCOUNT.

''Thank you sooooo much for all your messages last night!! They honestly wanted to make me cry.. and I have no idea what about coz I didn’t even watch the show?! But I guess it’s just the support and understanding that you’ve all shown even when times get tough. If you’ve really watched closely or you’ve been following me for a while, or you just straight out know me haha then you know I came in to this with the very best intentions (hellooooo I wanted a partner, only so many dinners for one I could make badly laugh out loud). And right now in the show I was really struggling with holding on to hope and losing hope all at the same time. I remember someone telling me at the time that I had lost my spark- which hurt, but was also the truth.
But I understand the hard edit I’m going to have to face coming up because my storyline didn’t exactly go the way everyone wanted it to. I really wasn’t prepared to face what “going against the grain” looks like. But you all have made it so much easier to be happy with my decisions, knowing in my gut, that they were the right ones. The road less travelled is always the hardest after all. (No spoilers yet though, anything can happen, still a looong way to go). But I want everyone to know that I truly had an amazing time and an incredible journey regardless of what it’s going to look like from here on out. And thank you again for the encouragement and the advice and the love and the midnight messages.. 😍😭❤😢🌹Anyways, I’m not going to post about the show throughout the week after this, but I’ll do a big live this weekend so we can all have a big debrief session!! Will let you know when closer to the time, so get your questions ready and talk soon! 🥰''
3h

Last edited by Karina on Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:44 pm

Bobette wrote:@Sprite  :yes:  I agree.   Mike is the only contestant with his IG on private so there's something going on with him.  Either he didn't enjoy his experience and is distancing himself from the franchise/not playing ball with TPTB, or it's the opposite and he's keeping his nose clean in case a Lead offer is in the works, IMO.   We might know more after tonight's episode...
Or option #3: He divorced someone with a fanbase, and has been private ever since.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:45 pm

blueblues wrote:
Or option #3: He divorced someone with a fanbase, and has been private ever since.

Yes, totally agree. :yes:

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:04 pm

Most of all, I think Lesina talks way too much right now. It’s not going to help her if she spoils the ending.
I don’t buy that she went in with a hidden agenda though. I think she just was in over her head and unable to date all those guys in a natural way. The interrogation style has been very contra-productive. I’m not sure if that’s how she is IRL or if it came from the pressure of being the lead.

Lily on the other hand was always able to let the relationships evolve organically – and to give a gentle push at the right moment if someone (Terrence) needed it. That line “if you can’t open up to your partner, why even have one” may have saved him a year of therapy. laugh out loud

What I take away from this episode is above all the cart date. That was the most entertaining date activity I can remember – mostly because of the two of them of course.
Richie’s “You’re so rad girl.” and Lily’s “No one got hurt. Maybe I wasn’t trying hard enough.” sums it up.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:05 pm

@Karina

This is the photo that goes with your text above.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9zlq0QhXXH/3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 62 89914010

Thank you sooooo much for all your messages last night!! They honestly wanted to make me cry.. and I have no idea what about coz I didn’t even watch the show?! But I guess it’s just the support and understanding that you’ve all shown even when times get tough. If you’ve really watched closely or you’ve been following me for a while, or you just straight out know me haha then you know I came in to this with the very best intentions (hellooooo I wanted a partner, only so many dinners for one I could make badly laugh out loud). And right now in the show I was really struggling with holding on to hope and losing hope all at the same time. I remember someone telling me at the time that I had lost my spark- which hurt, but was also the truth. But I understand the hard edit I’m going to have to face coming up because my storyline didn’t exactly go the way everyone wanted it to. I really wasn’t prepared to face what “going against the grain” looks like. But you all have made it so much easier to be happy with my decisions, knowing in my gut, that they were the right ones. The road less travelled is always the hardest after all. (No spoilers yet though, anything can happen, still a looong way to go). But I want everyone to know that I truly had an amazing time and an incredible journey regardless of what it’s going to look like from here on out. And thank you again for the encouragement and the advice and the love and the midnight messages.. 😍😭❤😢🌹Anyways, I’m not going to post about the show throughout the week after this, but I’ll do a big live this weekend so we can all have a big debrief session!! Will let you know when closer to the time, so get your questions ready and talk soon! 🥰

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 75 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom