SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 71 of 75 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Jordan44 Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:17 am

Oh Quinn, he did deserve better than that show, but yes the intel we had about him not making F1 also said he was seeing someone so hopefully he has found love Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 71 1f60d

Although Lesina really is coming off terribly, I can't help but feel a little sorry for her, she is just not cut out for reality TV. I think Lily is all act, but hey that's her job, and she's good at it.

Overall I think NZ's first Bachelorette Series was just a mess, the production, dragging it out to 30+ episodes, the messy 'sisterhood' bachelorettes (well clearly that didn't work), the boys who were all looking for 'bromances', no wonder the real men walked away. Back to AU and US versions for me!

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by quick_dry Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:10 am

Jordan44 wrote:Overall I think NZ's first Bachelorette Series was just a mess, the production, dragging it out to 30+ episodes, the messy 'sisterhood' bachelorettes (well clearly that didn't work), the boys who were all looking for 'bromances', no wonder the real men walked away. Back to AU and US versions for me!
I think they made a mistake dragging it out soooooooo long. Over 30 episodes is putting it up there into the Love Island territory - but LI brings it every episode. I think we push the limit with AU, 2 nights a week for around an hour each is the right mix IMO.

I liked the changes to the format that NZ did - though the soft focus and Instagram/Youtube colour grading for Argentina was too much. It needed to just be every so often - there were technical aspects I'd be interested in, like using the DJI Osmo Actions instead of GoPro. I think bringing Art into it was fun, and somewhat harked back to the old days of the deliberation room when leads would take a picture off the wall... stare off into middle distance... then place it back.

I think the bromance aspect can come down to editing - they spent so much time showing selfie-stick footage of boys being boys, whereas in a US season the only glimpse into the mansion hijinks is a 10 second clip at the end of an episode.

Sprite wrote:They are going to watch glow worms in some cave??? How romantic. :dripdrip I mean it is interesting, but not something I would pick for a FD. Weird.
I know what you mean, but the caves _are_ cool and the burger's at the brewery near the main waitomo thing are pretty awesome
:p
quick_dry
quick_dry

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:55 am

So based on the previews Lesina doesn't even make it to the final rose ceremony and dumps Aaron straight away?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwilaura80 Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:51 pm

As far as the recent edit has gone, any clues that support Lily picking Richie? Jesse did so well with her family.

I don’t believe he is isolating with her right now. I looked at webcams when he did the push-up challenge on stories (now gone) and the cloud action suggests he filmed himself in Wanaka not Takaka where Lily is.

I was so invested in Lily’s season with Zac and was gutted when she was not chosen. I’m gonna be pretty upset if she doesn’t choose Richie.

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwilaura80 Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:58 pm

Kels0012 wrote:So based on the previews Lesina doesn't even make it to the final rose ceremony and dumps Aaron straight away?

I seem to recall the episode summaries suggested there was only one bachelorette doing a rose ceremony. Remember we pondered that it might carry on another week for the other Bette?
That said, I guess Lesina doesn’t need a ceremony no matter what way she chooses. She might just meet Aaron and say “let’s give this a go”.

Remember Daryl saying he “saw how that went” at the ATFR filming? I’m thinking Aaron was dumped by then. Possibly he was a dick to Lesina and THAT is why Daryl has been so harsh on him?

I find both Lesina’s and Aaron’s social media activity interesting. Both enthusiastic at the beginning and then getting saltier and saltier, to the point where Lesina has not even acknowledged poor Logan on her Insta today. That to me speaks of two things - 1) a break up that occurred during screening and 2) dissatisfaction with edit.

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:44 pm

kiwilaura80 wrote:As far as the recent edit has gone, any clues that support Lily picking Richie? Jesse did so well with her family.

That in itself is a glaring sign she doesn't pick Jesse IMO - things rarely run smooth for the F1 when it comes to family visits.  To me Jesse has been friend zoned from the start and Quinn was the hot early favourite before Richie arrived.  There's no way she picks Jesse IMO and I think he expected that and was fine with it.

Kels0012 wrote:So based on the previews Lesina doesn't even make it to the final rose ceremony and dumps Aaron straight away?

I haven't watched the episode or preview yet but if Logan has gone already then yes I could see her dumping Aaron early in the episode, then some waffle about being a Strong, Independent Woman™ who knows exactly what she wants... (the tagline from the very first ad of the season) ...and Aaron's not it laugh out loud  

The rest of the episode will focus on Lily and end with the traditional Happy Couple Shot.  Lily & Richie will immediately post IG stories from their self-isolation shed, and probably flashback pics of their SHVs since the show ended (like she did with her road trip with Courtney) so viewers are assured of a "happy ending".

Lesina will post some long waffly essay on IG about Aaron being a great guy but "not my person" Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 71 2622943811 From her previous comments most viewers seem to have seen it coming anyway (deliberate on her part IMO).  And like @blueblues I suspect her position as a medical professional will cushion her from backlash.  

I'll be watching her off-the-cuff replies to comments closely because I think that's where we'll get the juicy (anti-TPTB) stuff.  And I'm really interested to see what goes down at ATFR.  The mood towards Aaron among the guys seemed to shift dramatically after the filming of that so I am expecting tears from him.

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:08 pm

@kiwilaura80 I agree with @Bobette about the MTP edits.

An interesting thing about Jesse’s MTP is that when he brought up having kids early, they made it about Belinda being “older” when she had Lily, but the real issue was that Lily’s relationship with Courtney ended because he wanted kids sooner than she did. I noticed Belinda’s side eye and Lily’s nervous fiddling in that moment.

If you need clues for Riche as F1, look in his tread. Smiley
I think that there is no way Lily would chose to spend four weeks completely alone, and the only reason we have not seen anyone with her is that she is with her F1. Jesse has shown that he is at his parent’s house in Auckland, while Riche has been hiding his location.

If I am right, they have decided to spend all this time isolated together. It seems like their relationship has progressed quite a bit since filming if they think they can pull that off.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:44 pm

blueblues wrote:If I am right, they have decided to spend all this time isolated together. It seems like their relationship has progressed quite a bit since filming if they think they can pull that off.

Lily would be a great person to be locked down with IMO - I imagine she can talk crap (in a good way) for hours.  This whole thing will make a very interesting few chapters in her book, which I would encourage her to write. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 71 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwilaura80 Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:00 pm

blueblues wrote:@kiwilaura80 I agree with @Bobette about the MTP edits.

An interesting thing about Jesse’s MTP is that when he brought up having kids early, they made it about Belinda being “older” when she had Lily, but the real issue was that Lily’s relationship with Courtney ended because he wanted kids sooner than she did. I noticed Belinda’s side eye and Lily’s nervous fiddling in that moment.

If you need clues for Riche as F1, look in his tread. Smiley
I think that there is no way Lily would chose to spend four weeks completely alone, and the only reason we have not seen anyone with her is that she is with her F1. Jesse has shown that he is at his parent’s house in Auckland, while Riche has been hiding his location.

If I am right, they have decided to spend all this time isolated together. It seems like their relationship has progressed quite a bit since filming if they think they can pull that off.
JMO

I don’t know if you saw my comments up thread. I think Richie is currently not with Lily at the moment. I was looking at the Wanaka webcam the day he did the push up challenge, and the clouds matched the sky in Wanaka, not Takaka (there’s also a webcam there, both do a pic every 10 mins which you can view a time lapse of the day for) for the time of day that he posted. I hope to be wrong but I got the impression he was in Wanaka at that time.

Of course we don’t know he posted straight after he took the little video of himself. I do hope I’m wrong as I’m fully rooting for Richie.

Jesses video was him making two cups of baileys coffee with the comment “morning in iso”.

Last edited by kiwilaura80 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwilaura80 Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:04 pm

Guess we will know tonight. Damn actually caring who Lily picks, it’s made me stressed and I feel like a right twit!!

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:14 pm

@kiwilaura80 Rest assured this is a safe space for self-described twits who get over invested in this silly show.  laugh out loud

Nice pick up on the clouds - now I'm even more intrigued to see what happens tonight (and the aftermath...).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwilaura80 Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:20 pm

Bobette wrote:@kiwilaura80 Rest assured this is a safe space for self-described twits who get over invested in this silly show.  laugh out loud

Nice pick up on the clouds - now I'm even more intrigued to see what happens tonight (and the aftermath...).

Phew! Lucky I have a safe place as most people in my life judge me for even watching!!! It’s my dirty little secret haha.

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 75 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom