SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 73 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Kels0012 Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:10 am

Welp, this all sounds anti-climatic. Hopefully some good behind the scene tea is spilled tomorrow night since this sub and Lesina had the ending spoiled weeks ago.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Jordan44 Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:20 am

Looks like they all dig into Lesina tomorrow, but whats with the audience sitting behind the stage, they can't see so they're looking at the back of the Bettes? Weird, perhaps just another example of TPTB budgeting issues and couldn't find a better studio

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:00 pm

kiwilaura80 wrote:
blueblues wrote:@kiwilaura80 I agree with @Bobette about the MTP edits.

An interesting thing about Jesse’s MTP is that when he brought up having kids early, they made it about Belinda being “older” when she had Lily, but the real issue was that Lily’s relationship with Courtney ended because he wanted kids sooner than she did. I noticed Belinda’s side eye and Lily’s nervous fiddling in that moment.

If you need clues for Riche as F1, look in his tread. Smiley
I think that there is no way Lily would chose to spend four weeks completely alone, and the only reason we have not seen anyone with her is that she is with her F1. Jesse has shown that he is at his parent’s house in Auckland, while Riche has been hiding his location.

If I am right, they have decided to spend all this time isolated together. It seems like their relationship has progressed quite a bit since filming if they think they can pull that off.
JMO

I don’t know if you saw my comments up thread. I think Richie is currently not with Lily at the moment. I was looking at the Wanaka webcam the day he did the push up challenge, and the clouds matched the sky in Wanaka, not Takaka (there’s also a webcam there, both do a pic every 10 mins which you can view a time lapse of the day for) for the time of day that he posted. I hope to be wrong but I got the impression he was in Wanaka at that time.

Of course we don’t know he posted straight after he took the little video of himself. I do hope I’m wrong as I’m fully rooting for Richie.

Jesses video was him making two cups of baileys coffee with the comment “morning in iso”.
I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to dismiss you. In fact I think that’s some impressive sleuthing. Smiley
It’s just that Richie being there with her is the only thing that makes sense to me.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwilaura80 Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:49 pm

Oh not at all. You’re right, would make sense if Richie was there.
Lily is saying it’s gone 5 months now so I guess a month of isolation might not be such a risk.

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:28 pm

Catching up on the episodes now. My main observation for ep 30 (meet the parents) is that it's pretty obvious where Lesina "gets it from". laugh out loud

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 73 GqQkWXk

Logan got a great edit all season and was gracious at the end. IMO he's a genuine guy and I hope he finds a nice girl who enjoys awkward kissing.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 73 UlLDChL

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 30
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:48 pm

Bobette wrote:

snip...

Logan got a great edit all season and was gracious at the end.  IMO he's a genuine guy and I hope he finds a nice girl who enjoys awkward kissing.  

snip...

rofl

Maybe it won't be so awkward with someone else? It felt as if he was being graded by Lesina...about everything. Plus the fact that the cameras are right in his face and he knows lots of people will see it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:31 pm

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 73 PaQC291

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 73 JD3py0L

Lily: "You make me feel understood".

Richie: "You make me feel OK to just be me, and you bring out the best in me".

Great quotes which IMO embody what healthy, positive relationships are all about.  I hope it works out for these two - even if only in the short term.  It sounds like they are both are happy but not thinking too far ahead, which I think is the best way to be at the end of the show.

IMO that's where Lesina went wrong - she was looking for something more concrete and earth-shattering than this show can offer, especially with such a small pool of contestants.  All it can really give you is a spark, whereas I think she would accept nothing less than a bonfire.

Looking forward to the ATFR and seeing what Lily & Richie have been up to.

Also sorry Lily but this SC needs to be on record.  Might be my new avatar by nightfall. laugh out loud

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 73 OEYXSUz

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 31

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwilaura80 Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:34 pm

I have a huge crush on Richie. And the way he looked at Lily.... sign heart

I’m way too old for silly little things like that tho! I do hope they’re happy together even if just for a period.

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:30 pm

Bobette wrote:[

IMO that's where Lesina went wrong - she was looking for something more concrete and earth-shattering than this show can offer, especially with such a small pool of contestants.  All it can really give you is a spark, whereas I think she would accept nothing less than a bonfire.

I quite watching the episodes early on and just read a synopsis of each as they were posted. But you nailed it - the almost clinical way Lesina was 'interviewing' each guy before Lily come on the scene was what made me think she wouldn't get her HEA.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:23 pm

@Norcalgal Having seen Lesina's mother in action, it seems to me she was raised in an environment where everything was questioned, examined, appraised and evaluated to the point where it is now hard-wired into her nature.  

I'd say she needs to "think less" about romantic relationships but I'm not even sure that would be possible.  I wish we'd seen more of her Dad to find out exactly what kind of man can manage/please a woman who's so intense.

She was right about one thing - she needs to find a man just like her father, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:55 pm

MTA! All the guys get along. It’s all about bro code and friendships

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:58 pm

All right. Enough of the nonsense. Let's get to the dirt!!!

The gangs all here. Rehash of the bromances...they are still all friends.

Bit of a rehash with Glenn, Tevita, Mark. Nothing that interesting.

Next up the mole. He thought most of them were genuine which made his job harder. Most of the guys were expecting a mole or her brother to be there...at least early on.

Glenn kind of apologizes. Nothing bad to say about anyone. Didn't mean to offend anyone, but just the type of guy who makes jokes,  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 73 2622943811 Maybe a little misunderstood, but the newspaper articles suggesting he is a misogynist or a homophobe really hurt. He loves everyone.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom