SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 74 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:08 am

Lesina's folks in the audience.

Out come the Bettes. It was helpful to have someone else there to talk to.

Lily has been watching the show with Richie...some of it is uncomfortable. If they can make it through this, they can make it through anything.

She is surprised that she could feel for more than one person. Didn't like the breakups. Richie is grinning from ear to ear.

Lesina learned a lot...puts a lot of pressure on herself. She would never do it again and will go back to being a doctor. Mike is not looking impressed.

Lily says she is done too. Art jokes she will go home and have babies.

Rehash of the Liam saga and the girl he ghosted...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:11 am

Breaking in to say Lily just posted an IG story from her lockdown shed to say the neighbours had left "a nice surprise for us"

1 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 74 UYGUQjy

Source

Also the driveway matches Richie's earlier IG post. So yeah, they're totally locked down together at the shed as we speculated IMO.

1 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 74 WyoHigd

Source

Proved it with like 36 minutes to spare. 1 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 74 3806527698

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:16 am

I hope this picks up since it has been a snooze thus far. It makes me want to go and finish watching the Ukranian Bachelor.

Rehashing and Liam denies having a girl waiting. Aaron denies that he had ulterior motives for telling Lily, but Mark calls him out and says he only did it because he (Aaron) thought he was going home.

Liam still thinks Aaron isn't a man for not getting the full story from him before tattling. Aaron still trying to justify himself, but I don't think anyone is buying it.

Art tells Lily she will make a great mom based on how she dealt with Liam.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:30 am

Retelling the intruder story...mostly Mike and Michael. Do they regret self eliminating?

Michael and the disrespect...Lesina sort of apologizes...blames timing. He wouldn't do anything differently. He never watched much reality tv so it was hard coming in to do the show.

Mike has no regrets. Would it have changed if he had stayed? Could she have ended up with him? She is being wishy washy. Aaron is mumbling under his breath ... Just be f*cking honest. Mike says he gave a lot and shared a lot of personal stuff that he didn't really want to and didn't get much back. She says she didn't feel as safe with her emotions with him as some of the others. Screaming silence from everyone. Tevita says he also felt like he wasn't allowed to ask questions. Only she could.

Yeah, Lesina is floundering. Mike still looks p*ssed.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:42 am

Logan and Aaron.

She wanted to leave with someone...she is fighting back tears and more silence. Mom comes over for a kiss and a kleenex. Get one of them to start.

Logan says it was tough. Their connection was slower, but he agrees with Lesina they get along great, but were just missing that spark. He just took longer to come to that conclusion.

Aaron throws Lesina under the bus, because they met up several times after and he thought that was leading him on. Kind of hinted ... don't know how much I can say....what?

She says she came in for a long term relationship and tried to give it a chance and only when she had to make a decision at the end did she realize that neither of them would work in the long run. As for seeing him after, she couldn't just turn off the emotions and since some of her reservations were with how things would work in the real world/if this was just the bubble...it was to kind of test that.

Art awkwardly says everyone loved her journey and we wish her the best.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:02 am

Lily and her love cult. Two guys caught her eye...Jesse and Quinn...until Richie came.

Things with Lily are much more relaxed between Quinn and Jesse. Quinn had talked with his pals imagining if Lily was on the show so he knew of her before hand. Same with Jesse. If it was legal she would take all three...Art says a page out of Glenn's book.

Comfortable, excited, effortless, focus on how someone makes you feel...good...that is how Lily describes her relationship with Richie. She wanted a friendship and chemistry.

They had 6 weeks before the show started, but they do watch together and they talk things through before they escalate. They have not said the L word...or in their case purple...they will do it when the time is right and in private. They are not living together...at least not then.

I'm not sure I understood this correctly, maybe it was a joke...she was living at Dreamy Mike's? before she went to the self isolation shed...with Richie?

Either way, all is good. They don't want to define anything, they will take things one step at a time. Everyone wishes them well and it's a wrap.

Kind of boring really, but I can understand why Lesina stopped following everyone after this was taped. They just left her hanging there when she was struggling to explain. I really think that it is better to have someone who has already been on the show return as the lead, because they are so much more prepared and know what is involved. The difference between how they looked at the show was so telling. Lily understood the process more and went with the flow, while Lesina didn't and she crashed and burned. If she had been a contestant first, I don't think she would have even accepted the role of the Bette.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:46 am

Bobette wrote:Lesina will post some long waffly essay on IG about Aaron being a great guy but "not my person" 1 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 74 2622943811 From her previous comments most viewers seem to have seen it coming anyway (deliberate on her part IMO).  And like @blueblues I suspect her position as a medical professional will cushion her from backlash.  

1 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 74 3806527698 Called it.

1 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 74 XVLCZBs

1 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 74 4SbqlIP

1 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 74 2vLrAwK

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:15 am

Well that Tell All was lame, just a rehash of the same ol and nothing new or interesting sadly.
Mikes ear kept twitching which I found distracting, he's so sour.
Lesina just seemed to be trying so hard to not hurt anyones feelings of say anything even slightly mean. . . . that she ends up doing the opposite!
Art wasn't a good host for this IMO, he just had the same questions "any regrets?" and always had a silly 'I understand' look on his face! hehehe
The sound quality was awful, could they not afford mics? (What WAS that clicking sound?)
And the end . . . everyone just sitting there looking bored, another anti climatic end.
IMO I'd be happy with no more Bachelorettes, just stick the The Bachelor for next season.

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwilaura80 Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:39 am

Just to clarify - Richie is living with Mike. And Lily said she’d been there so much she’s practically living there and should probably pay rent.

Mike was so dark and right to the end Lesina gave him nothing.

How long ago was that filmed?

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:46 am

@kiwilaura80 I think it was March 10.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:33 pm

@kiwilaura80 Thank you. I was wondering. Nice to know that Richie and Mike remain friends. I wonder why Richie is staying there?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:36 pm

@Bobette Thanks for the explanation about her mother and father. I suspect Lesina will lose her shxxx someday over some man and then she'll let go and be free.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom