SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 75 of 75 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 73, 74, 75

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by kiwilaura80 Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:34 pm

Sprite wrote:@kiwilaura80 Thank you. I was wondering. Nice to know that Richie and Mike remain friends. I wonder why Richie is staying there?

I would say it’s because he has moved to Auckland and is now flatting at Mike’s.

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:21 pm

Thanks for all the updates @Sprite.

I enjoyed reading along all season!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:32 am

Just watching the ATFR episode now.

This moment was adorable: Lily saying she's "done" with reality TV now that she's found Richie, Art saying "so you're going to settle down now and have kids..." to which Lily and Richie both threw up in their mouths a little.  They are clearly on the same page re: kids, which is a large part of what was missing with Courtney IMO.  

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 75 CcH2WG5

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 75 AN5bOXm

And this moment was very telling: Mike explaining to Lesina that he felt like he gave her more than he received in return, while she rolled her eyes and turned away from him in what seemed like a disproportionately rude/intense reaction.  I predict Lesina's "friends" might have a few more things to say if he is named next Bach.

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 75 AJauI17

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 75 K3p5xam

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 75 0WDCjuA

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 75 Ln93a7l'

Also shout out to these two, both of whom I expected to despise but was pleasantly surprised and a little charmed by:

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 75 TWoJAm7

And to Lesina's Mum for running up with the Kleenex. She may be a ball buster but there's no doubt she loves her girl.

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 75 KgFXlzJ

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 75 RLBkEk0

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 75 Sy5hxLg

And finally to Aaron.  If all the rumours and first hand accounts about him being a player are true, he probably got a taste of his own medicine, but overall I think Lesina used him as an emotional crutch throughout the season and he has a right to feel led on.  Lesina should have cut ties after she sent him packing IMO.

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 75 IP7q6GD

Overall this season was a mess and felt like 4-5 disparate shows rolled into one.  But I'm satisfied with the outcome and will continue to follow Lily (and Richie... for now 3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 75 2498057887 ) to see what they get up to.  Lesina I have already unfollowed but I wish her well and good luck finding someone who has all the "right" answers to her long... L O N G list of questions.  

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 32
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by greentoolcat Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:22 am

It has seriously been such a roller coaster of a season. 32 episodes later it has ended.

But I do wonder where Elliot was during the AFR, cause he brings character to the show.
Apparently, he turned up but TPTB didn't allow him to sit on stage with the other boys.?? no idea
greentoolcat
greentoolcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:42 am

@greentoolcat perhaps he was the one who they thought could possibly have coronavirus?

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 75 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 73, 74, 75

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom