SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:05 am

Adding that we still have this of Kurt from the original promo.  I do think it's possible they're going for a completely hidden F1.   :detective

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 GkLQ1PQ

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 1 Season Preview
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Jordan44 Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:08 pm

Home visits on next week, interesting seems early so not long in Argentina. Perhaps 4 for Lily and 4 for Lesina? IMO I don't think we'll see a FRC from Lily, I see her leaving single early too.

https://www.sky.co.nz/tvguide

The Bachelorette NZ (M)
Monday 17 February7:30 PM - 8:30 PMTV2Channel 002

Tonight, the couples meet friends and families on their home visits. Awkward questions are asked, secrets are revealed and one couple hits crisis point!

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:18 pm

Lack of Screencaps of Kurt in the season preview only confirm what was speculated now that Kurt was eliminated. 

Screencaps never lie. If there are no Screencaps it’s because they go home. Kurt never had one screencap with Lesina. All F1s had a ton and that’s always the case because they have time with the lead (dates etc). 

The one that has the most Screencaps and per my earlier speculation once I was skeptical of Kurt not having any Screencaps of him and Lesina is Aaron. 

Everything else about him points to F1 imo. But regardless, looking at Screencaps, he has the most and that points to F1 imo. Yay Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote: question So looking at SCs from the season preview I don’t see any of Kurt and Lesina.

Aaron seems to have the most Screencaps.

So.....Where’s Kurt?? There’s hidden and then there’s missing. No way he’d be in F4 without some SCs and date.

Then that means the only other man who got their chat shown in first episode that goes far per SCs is Aaron.

Perhaps Aaron is F1!! I’d be super happy if so Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 4256136633

Screencaps usually never lie. So, unless there’s a ton of hidden SCs, I don’t see how Kurt could be F1 without screencaps of him and Lesina.

So based on SCs alone I’d say Aaron is F1 (he’s my favorite).

Bringing this forward because it shows to trust the sleuthing of Screencaps! I couldn’t even see Kurt in F4 per the screencaps and shows that was correct!!

I’m convinced the Screencaps are showing us the love story with Lesina and Aaron and that is what the first season is all about. No way Aaron is not F1 imo. Yay!

Looks like I didn’t board the Aaron for F1 train too early after all Smiley Choo choo!!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:20 am

Intruder arrival

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 C6impxB

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 IoSOec6

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 5XyaNKd

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 SMb3CBv

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 0yiJXj5

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 SiE5bN2

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 I9z3Cut

Elliot? question

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 ZSFkThs

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 11
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:26 am

Hmm interesting yes could be Elliott, would explain why hugging him and they all look so happy.
The three 3 guys on the right walking away look like they don't know anyone so perhaps it's a mix of new and old bachelors? The guy with ponytail and tall guy in grey suit definitely look new

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:30 am

@Jordan44 Yeah Grey Suit Dude is new and looks pretty sharp too IMO. I wish we could see his face to assess his chances as a contender.

I'm also interested to see who the guy with long hair is. Wondering if it might be 2 newbies for Lesina, 2 newbies for Lily, plus Elliot?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:34 am

Just decided to check it out here and WOW! What is going on? And WHY Elliott. He had zero chemistry with Lesina...what’s the point ? This is confusing!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:51 pm

Group shots from the Love Tea Flash Forward:

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 VXyQ8TD

Left to right: Aaron, Jesse, Liam, Richie, Mike and Terence IMO.  Shout out if I've got any wrong.

Pool: Michael, Elliot on the right and... ? on the left.  Is it George?  No tatts, so not Steve/Logan?

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 UHc8Gor

Quinn & Girls.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 Au4s1zU

Definitely not pictured: Mac (will be eliminated IMO) and Tavita (hopefully off getting surgery...).

Source: Episode 14
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:51 am

@Bobette Doesn't look like Steve so he must get eliminated after Mac and Tavita. Surely it's Logan cause Georges 'tea leaves' were blank

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:23 am

@Jordan44 Yeah I think it must be Logan - I took another SC and I think I see his shoulder tattoo in this one? Or is it a shadow? Can't be George unless he shaves his beard off, and Steve is more muscular so... no idea

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 1THIoYC

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 14

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 SdjGhbQ

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:30 am

@Bobette I guess so, so that just leaves Mike, Aaron and Logan for Lesina pretty much, and all the rest for Lily

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+3
Astrobach
Bobette
AllAboutLove
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum