SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Nick Viall &  Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:45 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Nick Viall &  Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:40 am

These two are so lovey dovey. If and when they get engaged, I would imagine he will have something planned that is very unique. beatingheart

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm4UIrBJS_t/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71490

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:11 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:51 pm

I'm looking forward to that day!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71490

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:31 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnV3z1OLPjo/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:05 am

bluwavz wrote:

Just saw this on Reddit, came over here to see if there were any comments. Ho-hmmmm.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
bachelornation - Nick Viall &  Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:53 am

bachelornation - Nick Viall &  Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 2b603a10

https://www.instagram.com/stories/nataliejjoy/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:37 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Just saw this on Reddit, came over here to see if there were any comments.  Ho-hmmmm.

Haha. I am happy for them.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:43 pm

That is one big rock!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:02 pm

Congratulations to them both. I wish them every happiness.

Having said that, I am the product of two parents who had pretty much the same age-gap as Nick and Natalie. They loved each other a whole lot, but my dad's early death in his 60s left my mom a widow in her 40s. I lost my dad at age 14. For many years, I lost my mom (and home) as well, as her grief was too intense to care for me.

I asked my mom what was the hardest thing about the age gap. She said that integrating with my dad's friends that were the same age as him was difficult. You are talking about two completely different generations. And let's just say that having two parents with such a huge age gap had its own challenges. They were loving, responsible, attentive parents, but still.

I wish Nick and Natalie well, but IMO they literally have no idea of what they are facing down the road should they make it that far. You are not always going to be young.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:50 pm

I liked the photo but no comment. I'm still meh over Nick and Natalie is too OTT for me. I agree age gap is iffy but hey if they can make it work then good for them.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bachelornation - Nick Viall &  Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 1f49c

bachelornation - Nick Viall &  Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 8367-910 bachelornation - Nick Viall &  Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 I_got_13 bachelornation - Nick Viall &  Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 E5kqdm15 bachelornation - Nick Viall &  Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:41 pm

ashley_iaconetti
One of our favorite Nick moments was an endearing time before he asked Natalie to be his girlfriend. He was analyzing her every post on Instagram trying to match it to the weekend schedule she told him she was about to embark on. He was worried she was going to see another guy. (She wasn’t.) This was when we knew he was really into her. Once they made things official, Nick became the best version of himself. His demeanor became more lighthearted and his heart of gold shimmered more. We got to see a video at their engagement party of his proposal. The tears and emotion pouring out of this man’s soul would silence even love’s harshest critics.

Watching Nick last night, we talked about how much of “a husband” he is. It’s a role that he’s wanted for so long and one that seems like such a natural fit, as he’s so protective, committed, and passionate. We’re forever grateful for the intricate role he’s played in our friendship turned marriage. From him patting me on the back, encouraging me as I sobbed in my bunk in Paradise to his incredibly well delivered reciting of a When Harry Met Sally scene at our wedding, he’s been there. Now, thrilled that now it’s his turn! We love you @nickviall & @nnataliejjoy!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnYJsH8u8QU/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Natalie Joy - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+28
pavalygurl
julychild
Buckeye_Fan
luvstx
olive54321