SELECT CONTENT

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Curiositykills Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:52 am

Just Looking wrote:@Curiositykills I think you’re right.  Also I remember them saying that they didn’t see each other very much after filming finished which to me is strange considering they live in the same city.  Then Matt left for overseas.  I smell a rat 🤔

Yesss. The fact that they live so close and yet hardly spend time together is just weird to me. I would’ve used that time to spend the day with my s/o. I don’t buy the whole “we don’t post pictures bec we’re boring”, I just think they don’t spend time together that’s why there are no pictures which reminds me of Kristian and Demi pre-break up announcement

Curiositykills

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Jolena Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:16 pm

Curiositykills wrote:
Just Looking wrote:@Curiositykills I think you’re right.  Also I remember them saying that they didn’t see each other very much after filming finished which to me is strange considering they live in the same city.  Then Matt left for overseas.  I smell a rat 🤔

Yesss. The fact that they live so close and yet hardly spend time together is just weird to me. I would’ve used that time to spend the day with my s/o. I don’t buy the whole “we don’t post pictures bec we’re boring”, I just think they don’t spend time together that’s why there are no pictures which reminds me of Kristian and Demi pre-break up announcement

I remember Chelsie saying that they did have a few safe house visits and followed the rules not to get caught together. They even mentioned that one week prior to the finale airing they ended up at the same pub and Matt had to make a quick exit. The time spent together After the show aired is what's more concerning and suspicious.  jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:06 pm

I just checked Chelsie's IG and the last post on her IG she has of her and Matt is from October 9 (it's a throwback post). 
It's now November 12. 
So her last post on her IG of her and Matt was over a month ago. 
IDK, doesn't look good imo :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:25 pm

So I could have sworn Chelsie had more pics of Matt on her IG from after Oct 9 (he was gone on his trip then) and :yes: , looks like she deleted/archived at least 2 of them: 
1) Matt's facetiming pic she posted (and was posted upthread and now has a missing link)  
2) Matt by the water when he had gotten back from his trip  

Both IG posts are no longer on her IG account. Not sure why those pics, only Matt was in them so a bit odd she removed those unless he didn't like them or something. 

IDK. It's not a good sign when one is deleting/archiving pics :/ jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:30 pm

leavers wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Jolena wrote:I tend to lean more towards Matt being the difficult one to please.

Matt's friends said they had seen "many Abbies", and he spoke enthusiastically in interviews about using Tinder and similar dating apps.  I don't think he'd cheat, but I can definitely see him getting bored with one woman, no matter how lovely she may be. JMO

This. I see Matt as a player, not some sweet innocent nerd. Bet he loves that image though, means nobody suspects that behaviour. JMO

Same @leavers.   I agree

During that early episode where Abbie was kissing him and he was acting all flustered and unfogging his glasses I remember thinking "ahhhhhhhh right, I get who this guy is now".  

I enjoyed his season (and very glad TPTB went with someone different) but he definitely played up the nerd role IMO and I get the impression he does similar IRL to pull the chicks.

I think they'll wait till the attention shifts to Angie and then announce an "amicable" split before Xmas.  I'm also guessing the next girl we see Matt with will be no rocket scientist.  JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:49 pm

Unfortunately, I think something has happened.

1) doing the period in which they haven’t posted in the past month or so, Abbie started following Matt. Not saying anything specific as I don’t see them getting together, but just to note. And she did like his movember post which Chelsie hasn’t.

3) when they weren’t posting because Matt had to go see his nephew I didn’t think anything of it, but as they said they’d be going on a few weekend trips due to their jobs I’d think they’d have posted a few from them if they’ve gone on them yet. Also now seeing that two of those pictures were deleted or archived, idk, but at the same time they aren’t casual posters on social media and Chelsie has done that with a few of her pictures before/ while show is airing.
4) also, on chelsies most recent post, I noted Rachael Arahill’s comment.

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 3 F2869910
What Update? Unless she just means for her to post more of them. Also from her comment it seems they were FaceTiming while she got ready so I think she’d know if something went down, she has said in an ig interview Vakoo and Chelsie are the ones she’s closest to.
Source: Chelsie ig Most recent post https://www.instagram.com/p/B4rjqwfgNAg/?igshid=hhokcaw2z53h

Can I just note I which they still had the feature where you can see what people like and follow, because I think seeing Rachael or other peoples comments and likes would’ve given clues if there is some. To note again, Chelsie isn’t wearing her necklace in her recent baby shower post, which could mean nothing.
Also, I have noted that Chelsie has made or given excuses to when people ask like why he isn’t somewhere she’d say something like he had to work tomorrow, Chelsie comes off as someone who’d be chill and give Matt  the benefit of the doubt say if Matt didn’t want to hang out a lot. I just hope they’re honest with each other.

At the end of the day, I hope all of this speculation is from our desire to see more of them on social media and there isn’t truth to it. Cause I hope the best for them both. 

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:05 pm

Also, I just remembered two days ago or so, Rachael Arahill posted on her ig story a picture of nasa cozy sweaters and things  and tagged Chelsie saying hers your Christmas gift. I wanted to add that as Rachael is someone imo who’d know if something went down/
Source: Rachael ig story since been deleted after 24 hrs

Edit: if something has happened I’m thinking Matt was the initiator and decided to end it.

Edit: I was thinking more about Rachael comment about giving people the update. I think if something did happen Chelsie wouldn’t just throw it out there like that. If it’s matts fault, I think she’d even protect him and if Rachael knows I’m sure she feels it’s matts fault and Chelsie should just say it, I’m sure Rachael has her back as she’s had it ever since. 

Also I’m really hoping this is nothing and they’re happy.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:18 pm

Wow after reading the posts above it def sounds like there's trouble in paradise. I'm disappointed because I really liked them as a couple and was hoping they would make it. IMHO Chelsie not wearing the necklace and the deletion of her video's (as the poster mentioned above) is def not a good sign that their relationship is moving in a positive direction that's for sure. Any and all info that is posted here is appreciated until we have a def answer on these two either way. TIA

Last edited by Jolena on Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a sentence)
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:52 pm

@Zaynab Chelsie is also not wearing the ring that Matt gave her

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:19 am

Just Looking wrote:@Zaynab Chelsie is also not wearing the ring that Matt gave her

That’s not anything new, she’s said in a post that she doesn’t wear it a lot as she fears she’ll lose it. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3QrlbPAZBU/?igshid=t1ik43pob0ge

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykills Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:23 am

Zaynab wrote:Unfortunately, I think something has happened.

1) doing the period in which they haven’t posted in the past month or so, Abbie started following Matt. Not saying anything specific as I don’t see them getting together, but just to note. And she did like his movember post which Chelsie hasn’t.

3) when they weren’t posting because Matt had to go see his nephew I didn’t think anything of it, but as they said they’d be going on a few weekend trips due to their jobs I’d think they’d have posted a few from them if they’ve gone on them yet. Also now seeing that two of those pictures were deleted or archived, idk, but at the same time they aren’t casual posters on social media and Chelsie has done that with a few of her pictures before/ while show is airing.
4) also, on chelsies most recent post, I noted Rachael Arahill’s comment.

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 3 F2869910
What Update? Unless she just means for her to post more of them. Also from her comment it seems they were FaceTiming while she got ready so I think she’d know if something went down, she has said in an ig interview Vakoo and Chelsie are the ones she’s closest to.
Source: Chelsie ig Most recent post https://www.instagram.com/p/B4rjqwfgNAg/?igshid=hhokcaw2z53h

Can I just note I which they still had the feature where you can see what people like and follow, because I think seeing Rachael or other peoples comments and likes would’ve given clues if there is some. To note again, Chelsie isn’t wearing her necklace in her recent baby shower post, which could mean nothing.
Also, I have noted that Chelsie has made or given excuses to when people ask like why he isn’t somewhere she’d say something like he had to work tomorrow, Chelsie comes off as someone who’d be chill and give Matt  the benefit of the doubt say if Matt didn’t want to hang out a lot. I just hope they’re honest with each other.

At the end of the day, I hope all of this speculation is from our desire to see more of them on social media and there isn’t truth to it. Cause I hope the best for them both. 

I just noticed that 2 solo pics of Matt she posted before were deleted. There’s also 2 highlight stories dedicated to Matt that are now gone.And she keeps on saying that everytime she was asked when she’s out where Matt is, she downplays it and always says he’s on work. And barely wears the ring. And i feel bad for Chelsie for always being the one to get questioned. Do you think there’s any chance he might go back to Abbie because if he did, holy. He’s a j*ckass.

Curiositykills

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:40 am

Just Looking wrote:@Zaynab Chelsie is also not wearing the ring that Matt gave her

Did anyone on the IG thread notice the necklace and ring missing?  If so ,I'm surprised no one asked her about it , some of the posters hold nothing back and can be so rude at times. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

+40
Michdealm
jen689
Agent99
Valancy
appiah01