SELECT CONTENT

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Page 22 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by potpot712 Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:07 am

She has puffy eyes and eyebags but looks really beautiful and at least putting up a brave front. Matt's pap pics show big eyebags and tired face. Must have had a rough night.
They looked really good as a couple. Sooo sad they broke up.

potpot712

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:29 am

I think her calmness might be a bit of a front, on her Insta story she's being papped, and the first pic is her face captioned "forced pap smile" and the next is her holding her phone up filming the pap, captioned "fml". IMO she's not relishing this, and will be very happy when everyone forgets about her, and moves onto the next batch of "celebrity" gossip.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:46 am

Notice Chelsie is liking all types of comments like the one below. Seems like a very bitter breakup.

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 22 Screen11
Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 22 Screen12
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:03 am

@Vjeff can you please source those screenshots so I can go and have a look
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykills Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:25 am

He probably went cold and dumped her. I don’t really wanna vindicate Matt here but I can’t imagine what Chels is going through right now and it’s alrifht for her to be mad. She had all henright

Curiositykills

Back to top Go down

Post by potpot712 Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:43 am

Methinks he has an eye for somebody else, or a few, maybe not officially .....if Timm was getting all those DM’s how much more Matt

potpot712

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:12 am

I was really sad to hear that they broke up and I feel really bad for Chelsie. It seems clear that Matt broke it off and didn't really try to make it work post filiming. I didn't like his breakup post either. I didn't seem very heart felt at all. Especially when you compare it to other bachelor nation breakups such as Courtney/Lilly, American Alex/Caroline Lunny. Definitely not amicable break up IMO.

I still follow two of my favourite contestants from past seasons, both runner ups - Elise Stacy and Nikki Gogan. Both seems to be dating really great guys following their heartbreak from the show and living their best life. I am confident it will be the same for Chelsie while Matt will probably continue to have more failed relationships with the Abbies of the world.

P.S. Her and Taylor Henderson look really good together. I could ship that
Pongo
Pongo

Female Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykills Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:15 pm

Pongo wrote:I was really sad to hear that they broke up and I feel really bad for Chelsie. It seems clear that Matt broke it off and didn't really try to make it work post filiming. I didn't like his breakup post either. I didn't seem very heart felt at all. Especially when you compare it to other bachelor nation breakups such as Courtney/Lilly, American Alex/Caroline Lunny. Definitely not amicable break up IMO.

I still follow two of my favourite contestants from past seasons, both runner ups - Elise Stacy and Nikki Gogan. Both seems to be dating really great guys following their heartbreak from the show and living their best life. I am confident it will be the same for Chelsie while Matt will probably continue to have more failed relationships with the Abbies of the world.

P.S. Her and Taylor Henderson look really good together. I could ship that

I could only hope! I love Chelsie and I wish her all the best. When she posted a picture of her and Taylor, I would admit to commenting about shipping them— that was during the time where Matt was MIA.

Curiositykills

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:20 pm

potpot712 wrote:She has puffy eyes and eyebags but looks really beautiful and at least putting up a brave front. Matt's pap pics show big eyebags and tired face.   Must have had a rough night.  
They looked really good as a couple.  Sooo sad they broke up.

Please provide a reference, per the rules of the forum, if you refer or quote something. Rules

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:07 pm

Sundy wrote:@Vjeff can you please source those screenshots so I can go and have a look

Yep it's on Chelsie's breakup post. There are hundreds of comments so takes a while. Most of the ones she is liking are about her last picture which is the one where it is a quote from Matt saying he can't live without her and he is so in love with her. It was a very bitter and passive aggressive picture to add to the post and I feel really sorry for her - seems most of the commenters agreed wirh her sentiment there.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:25 pm

Vjeff wrote:
Sundy wrote:@Vjeff can you please source those screenshots so I can go and have a look

Yep it's on Chelsie's breakup post. There are hundreds of comments so takes a while. Most of the ones she is liking are about her last picture which is the one where it is a quote from Matt saying he can't live without her and he is so in love with her. It was a very bitter and passive aggressive picture to add to the post and I feel really sorry for her - seems most of the commenters agreed wirh her sentiment there.

I thought it was odd as well that she added that last pic with Matt's vow, any pics for the most part, all of their moments on the show, but now I'm thinking it's her way of saying, although he treated her respectfully, it was all for the show. There's no "couple pic" of them outside of the show that was in her post and that says a lot. IMO

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:19 pm

I was just about to change my avatar of a pic of them, guess I'll find one of Peter and hope his F1 lasts a little longer then a few weeks post show. Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 22 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

+40
Michdealm
jen689
Agent99
Valancy
appiah01