Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Just Looking on Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:30 pm

@leavers Absolutely, you would seize every moment to see each other. I think Sam and Snezana used to FaceTime or Skype a lot and talk every day which is an opportunity to get to know each other

Just Looking

Posts : 1328
Join date : 2016-07-28

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Idlemess on Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:50 pm

What’s Matt reasoning for doing the show?


The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 2887
Join date : 2011-05-29
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Idlemess on Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:57 pm


I’m suspecting that perhaps Chelsie isn’t what Matt expected imo. This situation needs to be squared until we have actually facts. Clearly all speculation at this point.
The issue is about giving the relationship a chance to grow, but whatever it was between them, something didn’t jibe


The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 2887
Join date : 2011-05-29
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Genevieve Australia on Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:21 am

@Idlemess wrote:
I’m suspecting that perhaps Chelsie isn’t what Matt expected imo. This situation needs to be squared until we have actually facts. Clearly all speculation at this point.
The issue is about giving the relationship a chance to grow, but whatever it was between them, something didn’t jibe

I remember following conversations I saw here (before I joined the forum) and some of you mentioned that after taking at look at Chelsie's Instagram,  it was evident that producers portrayed her differently than what she seems to be. I had the same impression, and now after seeing her past posts on Instagram, the way she is currently dealing with her break up, and her last post (the one  that has a set of two photos). The caption of that post is about Pancreatic cancer yet  this is what I found to be IMO really strange: Chelsie uploaded two photos for that Pancreatic cancer post, the first is a photo of herself posing  in an unnatural way, she is wearing some white pants and showing her midriff,    the Pancreatic cancer image comes after, it is the second photo of the set. Had I no read the caption I would have had no idea that her post was about Pancreatic Cancer because when there is a set of photos I only see the first one and if that doesn't look interesting I don't open the rest.

I think  Matt probably didn't really know Chelsie that well, what he saw after, who knows but it may have been things he didn't like much. Out of the group of contestants the only one I liked  was Helena, I also think she was the most attractive of the lot, and the smartest but that is JMHO


Last edited by Genevieve Australia on Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add IMO in one line.)


'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 32 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 107
Join date : 2019-11-17
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Curiositykills on Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:19 am

@Genevieve Australia wrote:
@Idlemess wrote:
I’m suspecting that perhaps Chelsie isn’t what Matt expected imo. This situation needs to be squared until we have actually facts. Clearly all speculation at this point.
The issue is about giving the relationship a chance to grow, but whatever it was between them, something didn’t jibe

I remember following conversations I saw here (before I joined the forum) and some of you mentioned that after taking at look at Chelsie's Instagram,  it was evident that producers portrayed her differently than what she seems to be. I had the same impression, and now after seeing her past posts on Instagram, the way she is currently dealing with her break up, and her last post (the one  that has a set of two photos) The caption of that post is about Pancreatic cancer yet  this is what I found it really strange: Chelsie uploaded two photos for that Pancreatic cancer post, the first is a photo of herself posing  in an unnatural way, she is wearing some white pants and showing her midriff,    the Pancreatic cancer image comes after, it is the second photo of the set. Had I no read the caption I would have had no idea that her post was about Pancreatic Cancer because when there is a set of photos I only see the first one and if that doesn't look interesting I don't open the rest.

I think  Matt probably didn't really know Chelsie that well, what he saw after, who knows but it may have been things he didn't like much. Out of the group of contestants the only one I liked  was Helena, I also think she was the most attractive of the lot, and the smartest but that is JMHO

it really doesn’t matter what kind of pictures she posts as long as the message was delivered— ie (her showing off the earrings Georgia made for the foundation) She also talked about it on her caption and there’s hardly any difference to what others are doing whenever theyre shilling or whenever theyre raising awareness.

Chelsie has a fun and wild side as seen on her social media and whatever kind of portrayal we saw on tv is producer’s work since they’re trying to make a story. If Matt’s okay with Abbie and her wild side, then why is it any different with Chelsie? If anything, I think im more skeptical about Matt especially with How he handled everything after the finale and let Chelsie do all the answering and defending.

Curiositykills

Posts : 42
Join date : 2019-10-21

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Just Looking on Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:16 am

IMO, It doesn't really matter the why's and what if's - Matt's feelings changed and only he knows the reason. Maybe no reason just didn't feel it the way he wanted to. We all thought they were a match made in heaven and cute together from the little we saw - I watched a video of their first day out and about and I thought it was lovely - they seemed to be enjoying it all and each other - so IMO it was after that in the real world that things went pear shaped.
I don't know them personally so not going to judge or take sides. This is just a general comment not directed at anyone. AJMO

Just Looking

Posts : 1328
Join date : 2016-07-28

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Dutchy23 on Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:35 am

@Just Looking wrote:IMO, It doesn't really matter the why's and what if's - Matt's feelings changed and only he knows the reason.  Maybe no reason just didn't feel it the way he wanted to.  We all thought they were a match made in heaven and cute together from the little we saw - I watched a video of their first day out and about and I thought it was lovely - they seemed to be enjoying it all and each other - so IMO it was after that in the real world that things went pear shaped.
I don't know them personally so not going to judge or take sides.  This is just a general comment not directed at anyone.   AJMO
 


I agree with you. No one knows anything. We only see a edited version of these people and we don't know them in person.
Social media can be very deceiving.

I'm not surprised one bit about the break-up. I never saw the connection.


Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 32 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 312
Join date : 2011-05-23
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Genevieve Australia on Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:06 am

@Dutchy23 wrote:

I agree with you. No one knows anything. We only see a edited version of these people and we don't know them in person.
Social media can be very deceiving.

I'm not surprised one bit about the break-up. I never saw the connection.

Dutchy, I concur. Chelsie and Matt's break up didn't  surprise me  either.  I don't like nor dislike Matt and Chelsie, I have no emotional attachment to either of them (not that they care). The content published in each of their respective instagram accounts doesn't interest me either so I have no reasons to follow them.  I don't really follow any lead or ex-contestant anyway but since they don't even know of my existence my view of them makes no difference in their lives! ;)


'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 32 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 107
Join date : 2019-11-17
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Vjeff on Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:19 am

@Genevieve Australia wrote:
@Idlemess wrote:
I’m suspecting that perhaps Chelsie isn’t what Matt expected imo. This situation needs to be squared until we have actually facts. Clearly all speculation at this point.
The issue is about giving the relationship a chance to grow, but whatever it was between them, something didn’t jibe

I remember following conversations I saw here (before I joined the forum) and some of you mentioned that after taking at look at Chelsie's Instagram,  it was evident that producers portrayed her differently than what she seems to be. I had the same impression, and now after seeing her past posts on Instagram, the way she is currently dealing with her break up, and her last post (the one  that has a set of two photos). The caption of that post is about Pancreatic cancer yet  this is what I found to be IMO really strange: Chelsie uploaded two photos for that Pancreatic cancer post, the first is a photo of herself posing  in an unnatural way, she is wearing some white pants and showing her midriff,    the Pancreatic cancer image comes after, it is the second photo of the set. Had I no read the caption I would have had no idea that her post was about Pancreatic Cancer because when there is a set of photos I only see the first one and if that doesn't look interesting I don't open the rest.

I think  Matt probably didn't really know Chelsie that well, what he saw after, who knows but it may have been things he didn't like much. Out of the group of contestants the only one I liked  was Helena, I also think she was the most attractive of the lot, and the smartest but that is JMHO

I disagree - her caption was about the proceeds from the earrings being donated to pancreatic cancer so it makes sense that the main picture was of her wearing the charity earrings. I also don't really get what her showing her abs has to do with it - her outfit is great. Outfit and pose are all like someone her age should be and not unnatural or wild.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Posts : 215
Join date : 2018-10-09

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Curiositykills on Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:43 am

@Vjeff wrote:
@Genevieve Australia wrote:
@Idlemess wrote:
I’m suspecting that perhaps Chelsie isn’t what Matt expected imo. This situation needs to be squared until we have actually facts. Clearly all speculation at this point.
The issue is about giving the relationship a chance to grow, but whatever it was between them, something didn’t jibe

I remember following conversations I saw here (before I joined the forum) and some of you mentioned that after taking at look at Chelsie's Instagram,  it was evident that producers portrayed her differently than what she seems to be. I had the same impression, and now after seeing her past posts on Instagram, the way she is currently dealing with her break up, and her last post (the one  that has a set of two photos). The caption of that post is about Pancreatic cancer yet  this is what I found to be IMO really strange: Chelsie uploaded two photos for that Pancreatic cancer post, the first is a photo of herself posing  in an unnatural way, she is wearing some white pants and showing her midriff,    the Pancreatic cancer image comes after, it is the second photo of the set. Had I no read the caption I would have had no idea that her post was about Pancreatic Cancer because when there is a set of photos I only see the first one and if that doesn't look interesting I don't open the rest.

I think  Matt probably didn't really know Chelsie that well, what he saw after, who knows but it may have been things he didn't like much. Out of the group of contestants the only one I liked  was Helena, I also think she was the most attractive of the lot, and the smartest but that is JMHO

I disagree - her caption was about the proceeds from the earrings being donated to pancreatic cancer so it makes sense that the main picture was of her wearing the charity earrings. I also don't really get what her showing her abs has to do with it - her outfit is great. Outfit and pose are all like someone her age should be and not unnatural or wild.


Agree. She had all the right to post a picture she felt comfortable sharing.. it says on her caption about the foundation too so i dont think anything is wrong with that

Curiositykills

Posts : 42
Join date : 2019-10-21

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Genevieve Australia on Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:08 pm

@Curiositykills wrote:
@Vjeff wrote:
@Genevieve Australia wrote:
@Idlemess wrote:
I’m suspecting that perhaps Chelsie isn’t what Matt expected imo. This situation needs to be squared until we have actually facts. Clearly all speculation at this point.
The issue is about giving the relationship a chance to grow, but whatever it was between them, something didn’t jibe

I remember following conversations I saw here (before I joined the forum) and some of you mentioned that after taking at look at Chelsie's Instagram,  it was evident that producers portrayed her differently than what she seems to be. I had the same impression, and now after seeing her past posts on Instagram, the way she is currently dealing with her break up, and her last post (the one  that has a set of two photos). The caption of that post is about Pancreatic cancer yet  this is what I found to be IMO really strange: Chelsie uploaded two photos for that Pancreatic cancer post, the first is a photo of herself posing  in an unnatural way, she is wearing some white pants and showing her midriff,    the Pancreatic cancer image comes after, it is the second photo of the set. Had I no read the caption I would have had no idea that her post was about Pancreatic Cancer because when there is a set of photos I only see the first one and if that doesn't look interesting I don't open the rest.

I think  Matt probably didn't really know Chelsie that well, what he saw after, who knows but it may have been things he didn't like much. Out of the group of contestants the only one I liked  was Helena, I also think she was the most attractive of the lot, and the smartest but that is JMHO

I disagree - her caption was about the proceeds from the earrings being donated to pancreatic cancer so it makes sense that the main picture was of her wearing the charity earrings. I also don't really get what her showing her abs has to do with it - her outfit is great. Outfit and pose are all like someone her age should be and not unnatural or wild.


Agree. She had all the right to post a picture she felt comfortable sharing.. it says on her caption about the foundation too so i dont think anything is wrong with that

I never questioned Chelsie's right to post whatever she wants, after all it is her Instagram, not mine; it is just that IMO; it  was peculiar to post it that way. See, On Instagram many people do not even read the captions because  the content is primarily visual and the caption is perceived as an 'aid', and those of us who post professional content on Instagram know that many users  do not open sets  so many people only take a look at the first photo of a  set. Considering this,  IMO the most important photo of Chelsie's post was the second one: the one which I believe comes from the Cancer Foundation. IMO,  it may have been wiser for her to alter the order of the photos, to make  the first one second and vice versa.  My post was descriptive, since there were two photos I was describing the one in which she appears and my perception of the whole post .  As I have said numerous times she is not a person I follow but  I wish her and Matt the best.

IMO kindness is always the way to go and luckily one of the rules of this forum is not to question other people's opinions about contestants, that is why in order to avoid tension between users,  the rules of this forum  ask all users to always post IMO when writing a post.


'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 32 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 107
Join date : 2019-11-17
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by rosefun on Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:23 am

@Genevieve Australia wrote:
@Curiositykills wrote:
@Vjeff wrote:
@Genevieve Australia wrote:
@Idlemess wrote:
I’m suspecting that perhaps Chelsie isn’t what Matt expected imo. This situation needs to be squared until we have actually facts. Clearly all speculation at this point.
The issue is about giving the relationship a chance to grow, but whatever it was between them, something didn’t jibe

I remember following conversations I saw here (before I joined the forum) and some of you mentioned that after taking at look at Chelsie's Instagram,  it was evident that producers portrayed her differently than what she seems to be. I had the same impression, and now after seeing her past posts on Instagram, the way she is currently dealing with her break up, and her last post (the one  that has a set of two photos). The caption of that post is about Pancreatic cancer yet  this is what I found to be IMO really strange: Chelsie uploaded two photos for that Pancreatic cancer post, the first is a photo of herself posing  in an unnatural way, she is wearing some white pants and showing her midriff,    the Pancreatic cancer image comes after, it is the second photo of the set. Had I no read the caption I would have had no idea that her post was about Pancreatic Cancer because when there is a set of photos I only see the first one and if that doesn't look interesting I don't open the rest.

I think  Matt probably didn't really know Chelsie that well, what he saw after, who knows but it may have been things he didn't like much. Out of the group of contestants the only one I liked  was Helena, I also think she was the most attractive of the lot, and the smartest but that is JMHO

I disagree - her caption was about the proceeds from the earrings being donated to pancreatic cancer so it makes sense that the main picture was of her wearing the charity earrings. I also don't really get what her showing her abs has to do with it - her outfit is great. Outfit and pose are all like someone her age should be and not unnatural or wild.


Agree. She had all the right to post a picture she felt comfortable sharing.. it says on her caption about the foundation too so i dont think anything is wrong with that

I never questioned Chelsie's right to post whatever she wants, after all it is her Instagram, not mine; it is just that IMO; it  was peculiar to post it that way. See, On Instagram many people do not even read the captions because  the content is primarily visual and the caption is perceived as an 'aid', and those of us who post professional content on Instagram know that many users  do not open sets  so many people only take a look at the first photo of a  set. Considering this,  IMO the most important photo of Chelsie's post was the second one: the one which I believe comes from the Cancer Foundation. IMO,  it may have been wiser for her to alter the order of the photos, to make  the first one second and vice versa.  My post was descriptive, since there were two photos I was describing the one in which she appears and  my perception of the whole post .  As I have said numerous times she is not a person I follow but  I wish her and Matt the best.

IMO kindness is always the way to go and luckily one of the rules of this forum is not to question other people's opinions about contestants, that is why in order to avoid tension between users,  the rules of this forum  ask all users to always post IMO when writing a post.

I agree @Genevieve
And I’ll add that I’m guessing Chelsie may have been advised to use her IG more constructively, and stop with the negative (passive aggressive) crap casting innuendos and shade on Matt, bc it’s only hurting both of their images/reputations. If I’m wrong in my speculation, doesn’t really matter cos its jmo . I also think that both her and Matt have so much going for them as individuals… good looks, intelligence, passion for careers that they’ve worked for, so time to grow in emotional intelligence and leave the need for blame behind imo.

On a side note: it’s really nice to be agreeing with you Genevieve, after only having posts where we’ve disagreed b/c of our polar opposite opinions on the Angie and Carlin.
Cheers.
rosefun
rosefun

Posts : 35
Join date : 2019-11-16

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum