SELECT CONTENT

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Page 33 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Genevieve Australia Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:29 am

rosefun wrote:
Genevieve Australia wrote:
Curiositykills wrote:
Vjeff wrote:
Genevieve Australia wrote:
Idlemess wrote:
I’m suspecting that perhaps Chelsie isn’t what Matt expected imo. This situation needs to be squared until we have actually facts. Clearly all speculation at this point.
The issue is about giving the relationship a chance to grow, but whatever it was between them, something didn’t jibe

I remember following conversations I saw here (before I joined the forum) and some of you mentioned that after taking at look at Chelsie's Instagram,  it was evident that producers portrayed her differently than what she seems to be. I had the same impression, and now after seeing her past posts on Instagram, the way she is currently dealing with her break up, and her last post (the one  that has a set of two photos). The caption of that post is about Pancreatic cancer yet  this is what I found to be IMO really strange: Chelsie uploaded two photos for that Pancreatic cancer post, the first is a photo of herself posing  in an unnatural way, she is wearing some white pants and showing her midriff,    the Pancreatic cancer image comes after, it is the second photo of the set. Had I no read the caption I would have had no idea that her post was about Pancreatic Cancer because when there is a set of photos I only see the first one and if that doesn't look interesting I don't open the rest.

I think  Matt probably didn't really know Chelsie that well, what he saw after, who knows but it may have been things he didn't like much. Out of the group of contestants the only one I liked  was Helena, I also think she was the most attractive of the lot, and the smartest but that is JMHO

I disagree - her caption was about the proceeds from the earrings being donated to pancreatic cancer so it makes sense that the main picture was of her wearing the charity earrings. I also don't really get what her showing her abs has to do with it - her outfit is great. Outfit and pose are all like someone her age should be and not unnatural or wild.

Agree. She had all the right to post a picture she felt comfortable sharing.. it says on her caption about the foundation too so i dont think anything is wrong with that

I never questioned Chelsie's right to post whatever she wants, after all it is her Instagram, not mine; it is just that IMO; it  was peculiar to post it that way. See, On Instagram many people do not even read the captions because  the content is primarily visual and the caption is perceived as an 'aid', and those of us who post professional content on Instagram know that many users  do not open sets  so many people only take a look at the first photo of a  set. Considering this,  IMO the most important photo of Chelsie's post was the second one: the one which I believe comes from the Cancer Foundation. IMO,  it may have been wiser for her to alter the order of the photos, to make  the first one second and vice versa.  My post was descriptive, since there were two photos I was describing the one in which she appears and  my perception of the whole post .  As I have said numerous times she is not a person I follow but  I wish her and Matt the best.

IMO kindness is always the way to go and luckily one of the rules of this forum is not to question other people's opinions about contestants, that is why in order to avoid tension between users,  the rules of this forum  ask all users to always post IMO when writing a post.

I agree @Genevieve
And I’ll add that I’m guessing Chelsie may have been advised to use her IG more constructively, and stop with the negative (passive aggressive) crap casting innuendos and shade on Matt, bc it’s only hurting both of their images/reputations. If I’m wrong in my speculation, doesn’t really matter cos its jmo . I also think that both her and Matt have so much going for them as individuals… good looks, intelligence, passion for careers that they’ve worked for, so time to grow in emotional intelligence and leave the need for blame behind imo.

On a side note: it’s really nice to be agreeing with you Genevieve, after only having posts where we’ve disagreed b/c of our polar opposite opinions on the Angie and Carlin.
Cheers.

I fully agree with what you said,  I don't like behaviours that IMO are passive-aggressive, especially not in public when people are quick to take sides. IMO online behaviour speaks a lot about the way people  address/deal with personal issues.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 33 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by leavers Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:23 am

https://www.who.com.au/the-bachelor-abbie-chatfield-supports-chelsie-mcleod-matt-agnew-cheating

Taking to her Instagram story, Abbie shared a shady meme showing Kylie Jenner holding a cocktail with the caption, "Remember, you're not the only he's texting."

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:34 am

@Genevieve Australia Well said. I prefer opinions based on some fact rather than pure speculation with zero fact. Anyway, it’s all subjective and no-one really knows anything except the people concerned

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:40 pm

leavers wrote:https://www.who.com.au/the-bachelor-abbie-chatfield-supports-chelsie-mcleod-matt-agnew-cheating

Taking to her Instagram story, Abbie shared a shady meme showing Kylie Jenner holding a cocktail with the caption, "Remember, you're not the only he's texting."

Saw this article and thought was ridiculous...Abbie's whole life doesn't revolve around Matt and Chelsie.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:13 pm

I think it's all pretty silly at this point! But it's a media article about the subject at hand, which is why I presented it without comment Smiley

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:42 pm

leavers wrote:I think it's all pretty silly at this point! But it's a media article about the subject at hand, which is why I presented it without comment Smiley

Oh yes sorry wasn't a dig at you at all!! Smiley just meant I can't believe how much Who mag reaches sometimes
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:05 pm

'You want to know exactly what happened...' The Bachelor's Chelsie McLeod talks about her 'rough' break-up with Matt Agnew - as she confirms it WASN'T a mutual split

The Bachelor star Chelsie McLeod has spoken about her 'rough' break-up with Matt Agnew, weeks after the pair confirmed the devastating news.

On Wednesday, the 28-year-old chemical engineer revealed during an Instagram Q&A that she had been inundated with fans asking about about the split.

'A lot of you want to know exactly what happened with Matt and I...' Chelsie began.

She continued: 'I'm going to respect Matt's privacy and not go into details - there isn't any anyway, nothing bad happened.

'It's a hard situation, and it just takes two strong people with a really strong connection to get through filming and... the end.'

Chelsie added: 'It's definitely been rough. I do not deal with heartbreak well, and my heart is broken. Heartbreak sucks.'

When a fan asked if the split was mutual, Chelsie tellingly shared a picture of a child staring blankly into space - as if to hint the break-up was purely one-sided.

However, the reality TV babe added that she has no regrets when it comes to her appearance on the show.

'I don't regret doing The Bachelor,' she confessed.

'I had the time of my life and met some amazing girls. I found love... it sucks that I had my heart broken. The process was the best thing to happen to me. I found love.'

Matt and Chelsie unexpectedly announced their break-up on November 17, just six weeks after The Bachelor finale had aired on TV.

They each released statements on Instagram, with Matt describing Chelsie as a 'very special woman' who 'deserves to find happiness'.

The astrophysicist clarified that there was no third party involved in the split.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:02 pm

Ah, Daily Mail. It wasn't a "child staring blankly into space", it was the Unimpressed Chloe (aka Side-Eye Chloe) meme.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:07 pm

I don't get her. If you're not into the influencer life why do an Insta livestream on your breakup? I think she is a kind and great girl, but being a year younger than her, I always found her very emotionally immature on the show and even more so post show. All of her friends esp. Rachael act as if they are much younger...maybe lacking in life experience? Even though Abbie was criticised for her age, I found her a lot more savvy and street smart, possibly because of her tough upbringing. I wouldn't be surprised if Chelsie and Matt weren't a good match due to the gap in maturity. Maybe unpopular opinion but...JMO of course.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by potpot712 Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:50 pm

Vjeff wrote:I don't get her. If you're not into the influencer life why do an Insta livestream on your breakup? I think she is a kind and great girl, but being a year younger than her, I always found her very emotionally immature on the show and even more so post show. All of her friends esp. Rachael act as if they are much younger...maybe lacking in life experience? Even though Abbie was criticised for her age, I found her a lot more savvy and street smart, possibly because of her tough upbringing. I wouldn't be surprised if Chelsie and Matt weren't a good match due to the gap in maturity. Maybe unpopular opinion but...JMO of course.

I think we can all conclude that Matt dumped her, whether due to her immaturity or his boredom with her, who knows. You can tell that the lack of "strong connection" was on his part, as she still seems to be still hung up on him. Poor girl.
I guess going on Insta story and talking about their breakup is her way of dealing with it. Not sure about Abbie being the more mature girl though.....compared to what that girl has been up to in social media, Chelsie's stuff seems mild.

potpot712

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:34 pm

I liked the edited version of Chelsea on the show, but now I am starting to see why Matt may have broken things off. She is totally milking the break up and I am finding her rather passive aggressive. Personally, if some guy broke up with me after such a public relationship, I would not say anything after the initial press release and just get on with living my life. It's not as if they were together all that long. This constant harping about it in SM, to me reeks of desperation, immaturity and attention seeking.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykills Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:50 pm

potpot712 wrote:
Vjeff wrote:I don't get her. If you're not into the influencer life why do an Insta livestream on your breakup? I think she is a kind and great girl, but being a year younger than her, I always found her very emotionally immature on the show and even more so post show. All of her friends esp. Rachael act as if they are much younger...maybe lacking in life experience? Even though Abbie was criticised for her age, I found her a lot more savvy and street smart, possibly because of her tough upbringing. I wouldn't be surprised if Chelsie and Matt weren't a good match due to the gap in maturity. Maybe unpopular opinion but...JMO of course.

I think we can all conclude that Matt dumped her,  whether due to her immaturity or  his boredom with her, who knows.     You can tell that the  lack of "strong connection" was on his part,  as she still seems to be still hung up on him.  Poor girl.    
I guess going on Insta story  and talking about their breakup is her way of   dealing with it.   Not sure about Abbie being the more mature girl though.....compared to what that girl has been up to in social media,  Chelsie's stuff seems mild.  

Very true. I dont know why people are suddenly finding her immature over her q&a, it’s probably one of the ways she deals with her heartbreak. And didnt some people here wanted to know the real reason why they broke up? I dont think there’s anything wrong with her q&a, people would ask questions no matter what and she was clearly hurt and left behind and if it’s her way to cope up, then let her be. With regards to Abbie being mature when it comes to answering, I guess you didnt see the time where she was milking her feminism persona and mocking the bachelor after the finale.....

Curiositykills

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

+40
Michdealm
jen689
Agent99
Valancy
appiah01