SELECT CONTENT

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:47 am

Im disappointed in her as well. She came off on the show so different/better then she does post show. I guess No one knows what she's going through , the break up could've really affected her and caused major setback . She was mistreated by her EX and then Matt breaking up with her was no doubt hard for her and maybe she's at a low point and not caring much of how she 's portraying herself ,or maybe this is who she really is, Matt caught onto it quickly . Guess we'll never know unless she writes a tell all book like Andi did., Hugesmile who knows no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:30 am

@Jolena A tell all book doesn't necessarily tell all. Does she have the self awareness to tell the brutal truth or is it a quest to throw everyone else under the bus? At the moment, I'm more inclined to the latter.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:37 am

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/married-at-first-sight/married-at-first-sight-connie-matt-agnew-63112
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:39 pm

oh tabloid mags, never change. they were seen "talking for ages" at one event so that's it, they're a couple now laugh out loud laugh out loud

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1328

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:36 am

Sprite wrote:How a professional woman can act so stupid is beyond me. This isn't exactly a good look for people to take her seriously business wise.

I took one look at her Instagram and I knew this girl was immature and not classy as she pretended to be. I never disliked her but I never liked her either. I only really liked Helena. Chelsie is not an intellectual, I said this a few times. She is an expert in her discipline, and probably a good person, but she doesn't seem to have many topics to discuss. The fact that she took a chemistry book to the show is risible. To me she comes across as insecure, loves the attention and doesn't seem to take responsibility for her conduct, that is what comes to my mind when I come here and read about the things she does. As I said, I have no idea how she is as a human being but there are certain behaviours that disclose some personal traits, and I am only referring to those.

By the way, I hope all of you are doing well! Stay safe!

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 37 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:37 am

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette rofl Here we go! The clinger got caught! giggling

Hello Astrobach! I have come after weeks, wow! So what I suspected was true... I was never a Chelsie fan.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 37 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:46 am

@Genevieve Australia Greetings! Long time away! Good for you, you have a life! laugh out loud I’m also watching with curiosity the Fall of the Bach Empire as we speak.
JMO of course.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:19 pm

After Matt's season and Lesina's season, I think having highly educated people on the show as leads is not a good idea. They both want the limelight but aren't willing to let themselves be free enough to be a good lead.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:29 pm

@Norcalgal OR the mere fact that they are more educated and discerning people, are not willing to play the games the Bach environment requires. They may not be as docile as the other thirsty kind.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:00 pm

Norcalgal wrote:After Matt's season and Lesina's season, I think having highly educated people on the show as leads is not a good idea. They both want the limelight but aren't willing to let themselves be free enough to be a good lead.

Astrobach wrote:@Norcalgal OR the mere fact that they are more educated and discerning people, are not willing to play the games the Bach environment requires. They may not be as docile as the other thirsty kind.
JMO

I think it depends on the person. A better educated person has more options and as such, tptb should make more of an effort when casting. Who did Lesina have as a seriously possible match other than Mike? ... and he came in late when she already had the hots for Aaron.

There have been enough successful matches in the various international shows that it is clear that marriages are possible. It all comes down to casting. When they are looking for drama and people who just want to enhance their SM standing and the lead and their needs are an afterthought, then of course you will have failure. Claire is a prime example. Obviously they are not filming yet, but the odds of a 39 year old woman making a successful match with a 23/25/26 year old guy are pretty minuscule.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:06 am

Bobette wrote:Probably doesn't mean anything but noting the the record that Lesina and Matt A are now following each other.

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 37 BS1wZCR

Source

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 37 APAciDb

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:16 am

Hmmm

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

+40
Michdealm
jen689
Agent99
Valancy
appiah01