SELECT CONTENT

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Page 5 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Curiositykills Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:So I could have sworn Chelsie had more pics of Matt on her IG from after Oct 9 (he was gone on his trip then) and :yes: , looks like she deleted/archived at least 2 of them: 
1) Matt's facetiming pic she posted (and was posted upthread and now has a missing link)  
2) Matt by the water when he had gotten back from his trip  

Both IG posts are no longer on her IG account. Not sure why those pics, only Matt was in them so a bit odd she removed those unless he didn't like them or something. 

IDK. It's not a good sign when one is deleting/archiving pics :/ jmo

This! And she used to have an IG highlight story dedicated to Matt but it’s all gone now. Hmm

Curiositykills

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Just Looking Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:18 am

@Curiositykills So many bad signs

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykills Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:50 am

Just Looking wrote:@Curiositykills So many bad signs

I know!! And if it is indeed true, then im probably be one of the many people who’ll be sad. They are the reason why i got into Bachelor Au

Curiositykills

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:52 am

Curiositykills wrote:
Just Looking wrote:@Curiositykills So many bad signs

I know!! And if it is indeed true, then im probably be one of the many people who’ll be sad. They are the reason why i got into Bachelor Au
me too

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:01 am

Curiositykills wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:So I could have sworn Chelsie had more pics of Matt on her IG from after Oct 9 (he was gone on his trip then) and :yes: , looks like she deleted/archived at least 2 of them: 
1) Matt's facetiming pic she posted (and was posted upthread and now has a missing link)  
2) Matt by the water when he had gotten back from his trip  

Both IG posts are no longer on her IG account. Not sure why those pics, only Matt was in them so a bit odd she removed those unless he didn't like them or something. 

IDK. It's not a good sign when one is deleting/archiving pics :/ jmo

This! And she used to have an IG highlight story dedicated to Matt but it’s all gone now. Hmm

Yeah that’s not good. It’s a shame really if they’re done :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykills Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:16 am

Chelsie just posted an ig story and a post. She was talking about love and kindness. Hope all is well with her, seems like she needs more love today.

Curiositykills

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:17 am

Curiositykills wrote:Chelsie just posted an ig story and a post. She was talking about love and kindness. Hope all is well with her, seems like she needs more love today.

Today is World Kindness Day, it could have been because of that
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykills Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:40 am

leavers wrote:
Curiositykills wrote:Chelsie just posted an ig story and a post. She was talking about love and kindness. Hope all is well with her, seems like she needs more love today.

Today is World Kindness Day, it could have been because of that
Yupp, i know. Smiley but it also seems fitting if she’s also trying to remind herksef of that

Curiositykills

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:16 am

I hate to bring my two cents here but when I did my reading of their Astro ( even without their birth time, which means their rising as well) there were many troublesome aspects that are hard to deal with.Mainly centering around communication and styles of expressions. It highlights Chelsies insecurities and Matt’s more abrupt and dominant style. I hope they can work things out but they would need some help to navigate these core issues of conflict. Mars square Pluto is no fun...or Mars square Uranus either. And generally speaking in a long term relationship, communication is key no matter what the attraction or compatibility level. Their Mercury is very challenged and I’m only giving some examples here because I think we could see how it played out on our screen already.
Here are a few snippets to give an idea:

<Mars in hard aspect to Uranus almost always brings instability and unpredictability to a relationship.
Matt’s Mercury Opposite Chelsies Neptune
Something about the way your partner thinks is attractive yet unclear to you and you can't quite put your finger on just what it is that seems to trouble you. This leads you to mistrust the validity of their opinions because they seem so different from your own and because of the way your partner's goes about trying to communicate. When the Mercury person is in opposition to the Neptune person, your partner finds you illusive, unsure of how you think or where you stand because their approach to thought and communication is so opposite to yours.
When your Mercury (Chelsie) forms a challenging aspect to your partner’s Mars, the exciting exchange of ideas may eventually be the source of some conflict. The Mars ( Matt) person may often lack patience with your communications, perhaps interrupting your or goading you. Conversations are certainly lively, but can often lead to arguments if you are not careful. Avoid trying to force an opinion onto each other, or attempting to one-up each other on a mental level. Different points of view can turn into full-fledged arguments all too easily with this combination. Words may be sharp and destructive.
Matt’s Mars Square Chelsie’s Pluto
This is a very hot aspect for it brings out intense passions and desires, BUT along with this, can come drama and discord. The danger is when the two disagree and how they handle their anger. If one or the other has issues with having to have their own way or issues with control then this aspect can bring about intense fighting and disagreements and at it's worst, abuse. 
Matt Sun square Chelsie’s Mercury  can have a strong tension between individual ego and the hustle bustle of communicating in the Mercurial city. It can be something of a challenge, especially when in a discussion, Basically, with this aspect, the two of you do not always see eye-to-eye on issues, and it is very easy for the Mercurial person to become critical of the Sun. Compounding the problem is the Sun’s inclination to be very sensitive to criticism from Mercury and consequently react defensively to this criticism. This need not be a serious problem, however; a little tolerance for each other’s right to disagree and respect for individual differences is all it takes to make personal differences interesting rather than annoying.
One of the most relevant issues that come up, over and over – is not being able to see the other’s point of view. There can be criticism, dispute, and generally squaring off in communication. Pride could be hurt by sharp words, and it can sometimes be difficult to find that natural flow of communication. >>

Again, we do not know for sure what’s happening, but I’m not surprised that the breakdowns in communication is starting to manifest. That’s making me sad no doubt.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:22 am

No necklace. No ring.  Just sayin.  

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 5 ZPEO9wx

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykills Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:42 am

Bobette wrote:No necklace.  No ring.  Just sayin.  

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 5 ZPEO9wx

Source

She hasn’t been wearing it, no? maybe something really happened between them.

Curiositykills

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykills Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:45 am

Astrobach wrote:I hate to bring my two cents here but when I did my reading of their Astro ( even without their birth time, which means their rising as well) there were many troublesome aspects that are hard to deal with.Mainly centering around communication and styles of expressions. It highlights Chelsies insecurities and Matt’s more abrupt and dominant style. I hope they can work things out but they would need some help to navigate these core issues of conflict. Mars square Pluto is no fun...or Mars square Uranus either. And generally speaking in a long term relationship, communication is key no matter what the attraction or compatibility level. Their Mercury is very challenged and I’m only giving some examples here because I think we could see how it played out on our screen already.
Here are a few snippets to give an idea:

<Mars in hard aspect to Uranus almost always brings instability and unpredictability to a relationship.
Matt’s Mercury Opposite Chelsies Neptune
Something about the way your partner thinks is attractive yet unclear to you and you can't quite put your finger on just what it is that seems to trouble you. This leads you to mistrust the validity of their opinions because they seem so different from your own and because of the way your partner's goes about trying to communicate. When the Mercury person is in opposition to the Neptune person, your partner finds you illusive, unsure of how you think or where you stand because their approach to thought and communication is so opposite to yours.
When your Mercury (Chelsie) forms a challenging aspect to your partner’s Mars, the exciting exchange of ideas may eventually be the source of some conflict. The Mars ( Matt) person may often lack patience with your communications, perhaps interrupting your or goading you. Conversations are certainly lively, but can often lead to arguments if you are not careful. Avoid trying to force an opinion onto each other, or attempting to one-up each other on a mental level. Different points of view can turn into full-fledged arguments all too easily with this combination. Words may be sharp and destructive.
Matt’s Mars Square Chelsie’s Pluto
This is a very hot aspect for it brings out intense passions and desires, BUT along with this, can come drama and discord. The danger is when the two disagree and how they handle their anger. If one or the other has issues with having to have their own way or issues with control then this aspect can bring about intense fighting and disagreements and at it's worst, abuse. 
Matt Sun square Chelsie’s Mercury  can have a strong tension between individual ego and the hustle bustle of communicating in the Mercurial city. It can be something of a challenge, especially when in a discussion, Basically, with this aspect, the two of you do not always see eye-to-eye on issues, and it is very easy for the Mercurial person to become critical of the Sun. Compounding the problem is the Sun’s inclination to be very sensitive to criticism from Mercury and consequently react defensively to this criticism. This need not be a serious problem, however; a little tolerance for each other’s right to disagree and respect for individual differences is all it takes to make personal differences interesting rather than annoying.
One of the most relevant issues that come up, over and over – is not being able to see the other’s point of view. There can be criticism, dispute, and generally squaring off in communication. Pride could be hurt by sharp words, and it can sometimes be difficult to find that natural flow of communication. >>

Again, we do not know for sure what’s happening, but I’m not surprised that the breakdowns in communication is starting to manifest. That’s making me sad no doubt.

Wow, that’s a very informative reading and at the same, I feel like everything you wrote just ticks all the box. I totally get that feeling from them. Have you tired Matt and Abbie’s? Do you think they’re more compatible when you did your reading?

Curiositykills

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

+40
Michdealm
jen689
Agent99
Valancy
appiah01