SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:37 pm

jenski_tas wrote:Do you think there was a one on one not shown? Source
talking about Matt

'Looking back at his time on the show, the Gold Coast local admitted that he was surprised to be sent home when he was - especially after a one-on-one date with Angie Kent which wasn't shown.'

Nice find @jenski_tas!  SQT being cut I could understand but a whole SD? This season is such a dog's breakfast. dizzy

So which episode was his date cut from?  Does this mean one of the others was shot later and slotted in place of Matt's? question

ETA: Was just looking at the wiki and realised all HTDs were in NSW.  TPTB really phoned it in this season IMO.  laugh out loud

blessed - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 WusFMgC

Source

ETAA: Final 3 Messages (reposting Timm's to keep them together)

blessed - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 FZYmutO

Source

blessed - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 T3RbljJ

Source

blessed - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 KdFUIgG

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

blessed - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Azzurra Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:28 pm

A question to those from Australia: does anybody care about the finale in your country? Is it a topic in the media? Smiley the silence here speaks volumes

Azzurra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:04 pm

Angie was on IG stories yesterday telling people to "pray,meditate,manifest" how very Carlin of her Rolling Eyes

ETA I know we aren't supposed to discuss religion here so I hope this doesn't get me into trouble but I just realized that it is not discussed on the show, I'm sure Angie and Carlin have had those chats.

Last edited by Bachbee on Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzurra Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:05 pm

Bachbee wrote:Angie was on IG stories yesterday telling people to "pray,meditate,manifest" how very Carlin of her Rolling Eyes
#blessed

Azzurra

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:33 pm

So far Angie has been very quiet with media interviews. Usually the Lead is busy with interviews on the last week.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:57 pm

@Bachbee Agree with you - in the states the subjects that aren't discussed on TV, such as religion, politics, amount of student debt, no doubt are discussed privately. Hannah Brown's Bachelorette season was the first I can remember where religion was so prominently discussed. When it appears on the show as a part of their conversation, it is far easier on this board to comment on it. But right now, regarding any of the AU contestants, those subjects haven't appeared on the show and are thus off-limits.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:03 pm

So DM have been sitting on airport pics of Carlin leaving for the FRC for months.  Typical.  Rolling Eyes

It's official: Carlin Sterritt will make it to the final two on The Bachelorette. On Sunday, August 11, the personal trainer was pictured flying out to Byron Bay with a Channel 10 producer ahead of Angie Kent's finale.

blessed - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 RFEqzBb

Also, Osher has apparently "accidentally" confirmed Timm as F2 by saying the final two are "very different".  As I said upthread this show just doesn't work unless they have a contrast at the FRC so it had to be Timm IMO.

Speaking on The Kyle and Jackie O Show, Osher said that two 'very different' suitors are left in the competition, even though there are still three men remaining.

Source

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:07 pm

Bobette, you were spot on?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:07 pm

Enough wrote:Bobette, you were spot on?

blessed - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 2498057887

I edited in a link to the full Kiss FM interview for anyone interested.  It's a phone interview and Osher's got cut off mid-sentence when he dropped the spoiler about Timm. laugh out loud  I thought it was a ruse but having listened to it I think he genuinely stuffed up.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:32 pm

@Bobette :yes: diimex and matrix have pics of FRC which is why betting agencies know (imo). They only put them on "private" on their sites but any media agency would have access to see them, just not post them yet. It's how Daily Mail and other media outlets (New Idea, etc) are correct on things like F4, F3, F2 etc. They have photo evidence for it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:34 pm

Yep. I mean come on, the FRC was in Byron, at one of the most popular hangouts for reality TV peeps. Of course they knew. Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:39 pm

Still no Angie on radio interviews this morning? She is suppose to promote her book ( launched yesterday) but no sight of her. It's strange

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+21
Agent99
Kas_256
Pongo
Finch
Just Looking
najpoziomka
Aussiebach390
leavers
Loulou
Vjeff
Sprite