SELECT CONTENT

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Post by Finch Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:44 am

Yes @storybook! I am here for it
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Post by Loulou Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:27 am

Hi minority group Hugesmile thanks for all the positivity during Angie’s season. Like them during the season but was surprised at how much I Loved watching all their interviews today. They looked so happy and connected. Wish we got to see more of their fun interactions on the show. Hopeful they will add to Aus bach success stories. Cheers.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:49 am

Sorry for double post and not sure if this can b discussed here but didn’t want to go back to general thread. Pls delete if not appropriate. After watching all the post media and social media today it has amazed me how much the producers have manipulated the story to fit their narrative. I knew it happened but not to this extent. I feel cheated that we did t get to see Carlin’s true personality and their fun interactions on the show. He truely was her f1 from the red carpet.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:04 am

Loulou wrote:Sorry for double post and not sure if this can b discussed here but didn’t want to go back to general thread. Pls delete if not appropriate.  After watching all the post media and social media today it has amazed me how much the producers have manipulated the story to fit their narrative. I knew it happened but not to this extent.  I feel cheated that we did t get to see Carlin’s true personality and their fun interactions on the show. He truely was her f1 from the red carpet.

I have no doubt that Carlin was the one from the red carpet. Angie pretty much confirmed that today when she said that she insisted on taking Carlin for the first overnight date despite the dreaded first date curse. It does suck that we didn’t see more of their connection on the show but I’m loving seeing how they truly complement one another.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:06 am

@Loulou Ive really enjoyed watching their interviews and it is a shame that we didn’t get to see more of them on the show. Carlin’s actually very witty and funny. I think she chose the perfect guy for her

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:08 am

Watched their happy couple interview and I just really really like them. They seem so easy, natural, and fun together. They also seem really grounded and mature. Relationships are hard and there are no guarantees but I actually think they have a genuine chance at happiness because they truly seem to be really rooted. And Carlin is great (I actually thought so from night 1 and thought Angie was the most interested in him all season). So glad more are seeing his actual personality because so many essentially reduced him to his looks when he actually seems like a really good man.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:28 pm

It’s interesting how public perception of Carlin is changing since Angie and Carlin have been making media appearances. I’m happy to see that Carlin is not receiving so much hate. I think they are so cute together!
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:57 pm

Code names they had for each other: Ally and Noah (the Notebook).

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelorette/angie-and-carlin-on-how-they-kept-their-relationship-a-secret/news-story/9dd7903ba40254f6e4a2402e758d2570
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:39 pm

sprout wrote:Code names they had for each other: Ally and Noah (the Notebook).

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelorette/angie-and-carlin-on-how-they-kept-their-relationship-a-secret/news-story/9dd7903ba40254f6e4a2402e758d2570

Ally and Noah beatingheart  They had a few ups and downs too laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:43 pm

Carlin's bro is such a sweetheart - I really feel he was stitched up by TPTB.  Such joy from him when he is dancing around laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:27 pm

@Agent99 thank you so much for posting this video, It was so good seeing Javed so happy for his brother Smiley And he did a better job of being Osher than Osher this season - I can't work out why Osher felt the need to whisper at the rose ceremonies.
And I'm pleased I was right when I posted I believed Angie when she said she was with her F1 and the reason she didn't say she was in love is because she was waiting for us to see her say it to Carlin. In one interview Angie said she did that and just told people she was very happy.
I am loving seeing the "real" Carlin, he is intelligent, articulate and funny. I also think he is very patient with Angie and is just the person she needs to help her get over her insecurities. And not forgetting Carlin seems very kind and caring and coming through the hurt and pain of a marriage breakup isn't easy. Carlin deserves happiness and he does seem very happy with Angie.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:19 pm

Agent99 wrote:Carlin's bro is such a sweetheart - I really feel he was stitched up by TPTB.  Such joy from him when he is dancing around laugh out loud

He honestly seemed like a kind sweet soul who really didn't get what the big deal is since his brother clearly had feelings for Angie so who cares why he went on the show. Also, looking at his twitter- Javed and his wife are super cool. And with names like Carlin and Javed- I'm sure the Sterritt parents are interesting people as well.

Watching everything back confirms to me that Carlin and Angie are a really great match. They're just a joy to watch!

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

+12
Norcalgal
leavers
Just Looking
Loulou
Storybook