SELECT CONTENT

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 6 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Post by Norcalgal Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:10 am

@Rosieglow Welcomeparty! Hope you stick around and join in often.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 6 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Post by Rosieglow Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:51 pm

Thanks @norcalgal, i am getting a little more confident to post a comment.
I have been wanting to say this for a long time. I think all you guys are truly amazing and have such incredible sleuthing skills. I love reading this forum. Of course you are all completely wasted, you should be solving cold cases, thats how much talent you have for this.:yes: clapping!

Rosieglow

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:04 pm

Welcome1 @Rosieglow @Genevieve Australia so glad you joined! Enjoy! yes  Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Welcome1 @Rosieglow @Genevieve Australia so glad you joined! Enjoy! yes   Smiley

Thanks to all of you for being so welcoming. It looks like many new people joined by the end of this season so I don't feel lonely here anymore Smiley We newbies seem to be talking a lot because we didn't talk at all during the season so the words just keep coming hehehe Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 6 3806527698

One question, All About Love, what do I need to be able to quote other people without removing the links they may have previously posted? Also, how do I post a photo I took of something I saw online and that may help our sleuthing?
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:18 pm

Rosieglow wrote:Thanks @norcalgal, i am getting a little more confident to post a comment.
I have been wanting to say this for a long time. I think all you guys are truly amazing and have such incredible sleuthing skills. I love reading this forum. Of course you are all completely wasted, you should be solving cold cases, thats how much talent you have for this.:yes: clapping!  

Yes, I am more confident now too, especially because you joined as well bestbud! and I think there are other people who joined recently. Initially I was embarrassed because I just couldn't stop sharing my thoughts, I didn't want to take over the board but after reading for years without being able to post I think I got overly excited hehehe hehehe hehehe I am learning to use the emoticons but I don't know how to post pics or links. I learnt to add an avatar though :yes: we newbies go slowly but steadily bestbud!
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:00 am

Angie’s comments on her instagram in reply to rumours/negativity. So 
many sad people that don’t like to see couples happy! 
Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 6 7a10a310
Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 6 95e0ff10
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:32 pm

Carlin you hottie!  eyedrool 

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 6 36877110
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:50 pm

@Genevieve Australia hi to quote or post photos, etc there's instructions listed on the forum under the link below that should help with any questions. You can also practice quoting, posting pics etc in the Testing Thread

Forum - Quote, Post Pics, Etc

Forum How Tos
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:00 pm

sprout wrote:Carlin you hottie!  eyedrool 

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 6 36877110

I gasped. Carlin can wear a dang suit and I'm a sucker for glasses.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:48 pm

sprout wrote:Angie’s comments on her instagram in reply to rumours/negativity. So 

@Sprout, wouldn't it be nice if you also post this positive stuff on the general thread? The general thread is open for both negative and positive comments, and I would love to see some of these posts there because they may help to invalidate or at least question some of the articles published by NW, New Idea, Who and the Daily Mail, that way in the general thread we will always have two views of the issue there and people can opt to believe one, or for a mix of them and it opens the discussion Smiley
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:29 pm

Genevieve Australia wrote:
sprout wrote:Angie’s comments on her instagram in reply to rumours/negativity. So 

@Sprout, wouldn't it be nice if you also post this positive stuff on the general thread? The general thread is open for both negative and positive comments, and I would love to see some of these posts there because they may help to invalidate or at least question some of the articles published by NW, New Idea, Who and the Daily Mail, that way in the general thread we will always have two views  of the issue there and people can opt to believe one, or for a mix of them and it opens the discussion Smiley
I would like that too

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:38 pm

@sprout @Genevieve Australia @Just Looking
And I ‘ third ‘ that! laugh out loud
Please do it and I intend to do the same as well. The more the merrier.
Choose PINKHEART
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

+12
Norcalgal
leavers
Just Looking
Loulou
Storybook