SELECT CONTENT

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 28 of 66 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:06 am

@Genevieve Australia Appreciate your bringing your insight to the board. Thank you. So if a bogan is down-to-earth, then I can tell you that I am bogan! And while it is pertinent to discuss Angie's being bogan on this thread, spending 2 pages on all other contestants is not on topic.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:11 am

EXCLUSIVE: Who's that girl? Carlin Sterritt snubs Angie Kent at party

The Bachelorette couple Angie Kent and Carlin Sterritt put on a loved-up display at the AACTA red carpet, but it appears their fairy tale isn’t as idyllic behind closed doors.

During the intimate AACTA after party, former Gogglebox star Angie was nowhere to be found while her divorcee beau Carlin was pictured with a mystery brunette.

In exclusive pictures, Carlin can be seen talking animatedly with the brunette beauty while his new girlfriend Angie was noticeably absent.

bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 28 NP9wwND

A source tells New Idea the Bachelorette winner was chatting and flirting to the unknown woman for close to an hour – and Angie may have even left already.

“They seemed to be enjoying themselves and I was surprised to see Angie wasn’t anywhere near them,” a source spills.

“It was like he was a single, an eligible bachelor riding stag that night!”

bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 28 F42uHwX

Angie stepped out on stage at the AACTAs to present an award with The Cry actor Ewen Leslie, after her red carpet debut with Carlin.

The pair recently returned from an amorous holiday in Vietnam where they kept fans updated on their relationship via social media.

But now the TV couple are back to reality, has the flame sizzled out?

After finishing up their trip, Angie playfully tricked fans into thinking she and Carlin had broken up, writing ‘All good things must come to an end’, before telling her followers she was talking about their holiday.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:00 am

@Bobette here we go again 🤔

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:13 am

Just Looking wrote:@Bobette here we go again 🤔

Yup. Where there is this much smoke there is a fire. IMO
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:14 am

So a guy in a relationship can’t speak to another woman? 😂
These articles have no substance and are ridiculous imo.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:21 am

sprout wrote:So a guy in a relationship can’t speak to another woman? 😂
These articles have no substance and are ridiculous imo.
Anofher ridiculous DM article

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:24 am

I would hate to be on the limelight. Everything in the media and social media is so negative

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:55 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Genevieve Australia Appreciate your bringing your insight to the board. Thank you. So if a bogan is down-to-earth, then I can tell you that I am bogan! And while it is pertinent to discuss Angie's being bogan on this thread, spending 2 pages on all other contestants is not on topic.

I see your point and you observation is fair. I appreciate your advice and I will follow it : @Norcalgal But please, allow me one observation please and then I will get back to the point. I would say the very nice bogan type is down to Earth, but most Down to Earth people are not bogans. I don't know you so I don't know in which category you fit. Now, I would like to go back to the initial discussion about Angie and Carlin and the importance of the term when evaluating their relationship. I elaborated on 'bogan' because before I did, two other people posting here mentioned the term when discussing Carlin's taste on women. Further, another member of the forum mentioned that she was looking forward to Angie's season because of the bogan aspect of her personality but that in the end Angie was in her opinion more la Aly (I disagree, I don't think Angie was like Aly). That is when I came in. I wanted to present an alternative argument, albeit subjective. I know that the perception of Angie as a warm-hearted bogan, many people expected a different type of guy for her, a guy like Ciarran or Tim Smiley yet, she picked a subtle guy, Carlin, a man that many people found unsuitable for her personality-wise. IMO Carlin seems to be more outgoing and quirkier in real life than he was on the show, which we know is heavily edited. Because of that I do see Carlin and Angie as a good match, I don't think for a second that they are faking their relationship because IMO they are more similar in real life than they appear to be on the show. I like them as a couple and I wish them the best Smiley

And now I hope my point is clearer Smiley

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 28 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:24 pm

@Genevieve Australia My personal interpretation of a “big an” is someone who is a bit rough around the edges. IMO this isn’t Angie or Aly. I don’t particularly like the word. Also, IMO Angie andCsrlin seem like a great match, from what I’ve seen so far. Carlin is actually very funny - I like what I see of Angie and Carlin individually and as a couple. I wish them the best.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:28 pm

Just Looking wrote:@Genevieve Australia My personal interpretation of a “big an” is someone who is a bit rough around the edges.  IMO this isn’t Angie or Aly.  I don’t particularly like the word.  Also, IMO Angie andCsrlin seem like a great match, from what I’ve seen so far.  Carlin is actually very funny - I like what I see of Angie and Carlin individually and as a couple.  I wish them the best.
sorry - “bogan”

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:40 pm

Angie was the one to identify herself as a bogan (0:45 in the first promo).  

Genevieve Australia wrote:...snipped
Further, another member of the forum mentioned that she was looking forward to Angie's season because of the bogan aspect of her personality but that in the end Angie was in her opinion more la Aly
...snipped

Re: the above, I wasn't looking forward to Angie's season because she's a bogan, I was looking forward to it because I thought she was funny and quirky and different and, from what she said in all her pre-show interviews, that she would choose an F1 who was also quirky and different.  She didn't.  She chose someone who IMO is very "typical" for this franchise.  Hence my disappointment.

ETA: So now that their Vietnam advertisement holiday is over it seems Carlin and Angie conveniently won't see each other again for another 2 weeks.  I wonder at what point (if ever) they are going to spend time together in their real lives.  Angie is still attempting to dispel split rumours in the media, but the articles which allow comments indicate that very few people are falling for it IMO.

bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 28 5ztGsXh

bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 28 ReIlGBN

Source

Also I note Carlin has now received his coveted blue tick, and scored an invite to the AACTA awards which IMO would never have happened without the Angie connection.  I imagine he networked his azz off while he was there and I bet he wasn't downplaying his acting ambitions to the industry folk he met there.  Seems they are both certainly profiting from this arrangement IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by rosefun Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:06 pm

Ok so its nearly 1 month since the final aired..
and I’ve had a week off from reading the whole saga of whether Angie and Carlin’s romance is staged, fake and ‘ingenuine’.

Personally, I’ve never before followed post season so closely or felt pissed b/c I felt that it was such a load of BS….
I find myself feeling that after the show has been my guilty pleasure since the beginning with Tim & Anna, and feeling good vibes and fun watching the romances blossom. It’s now become totally negative for me and I don’t like the feeling, I’d much prefer to feel positive and good vibes but I can’t shake my negativity.

• On one hand I see Matt and Chelsie sort of implode with no positive outcome or gain for them. All because Matt chose to be honest and not fake the relationship to extend his exposure, or profit and open new career avenues. I see Chelsie on a cycle of passive aggressive blame and still appearing heartbroken. Neither of them has benefited in any way. I even wonder if the show’s psych is involved and helping because I see borderline bullying and hurt in what’s happened to them.

• On the other hand, I see Angie and Carlin appear to get a huge leg up from channel 10 with Angie’s debut book promo, and all in all there have been big profits, freebies and exposure for them all within the first few weeks of the final airing. Even if they broke up now, they’ve probably ticked the boxes and achieved all the positives that the show can offer. If its genuine, or there hadn’t been lies with Carlin saying he wasn’t an actor, or there wasn’t the amount of suspicion that it was staged from the beginning… then it would be a win win with them finding love and the extreme marketing for profit and exposure wouldn’t matter.

But whatever the outcome now, its been the worse series ever for me. I feel like I’ve spent my time watching Angie morph from a persona of being the relatable and the average goofy girl with a sometimes funny/sometimes mean Insult type humour on Google Box and Twitter, into a persona of a Model Celebrity pursuing wealth and fame.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum default font)
rosefun
rosefun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 66 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+32
Enough
ReneeM
Emayem
Valancy
stopperify