SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:54 pm

@heart sure! Keep tracking and you never know what you will find!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:59 pm

@heart Yes, this is what will help if needed later to fill in timelines and gaps or answer questions but where was so and so then. It will all help. I like the updates.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:02 pm

@heart
Just to be clear, you’re referring to Hannah A. S. Right, not Hannah Brown,!? laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart318 Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:12 pm

I feel like I may be the minority here in that I rather watch the show for drama than romance laugh out loud. Most of these couples aren't gonna stay together (BiP is probably the better show if you're here for lasting love stories), so while seeing the winner and the lead end up together forever would be great, I know it isn't necessarily gonna happen so I'd much rather be entertained during the process. I don't mind all these plot twists and crazy events happening (even if it's the producers' doing) if that makes an interesting and suspenseful season.

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:53 pm

lionheart318 wrote:I feel like I may be the minority here in that I rather watch the show for drama than romance laugh out loud. Most of these couples aren't gonna stay together (BiP is probably the better show if you're here for lasting love stories), so while seeing the winner and the lead end up together forever would be great, I know it isn't necessarily gonna happen so I'd much rather be entertained during the process. I don't mind all these plot twists and crazy events happening (even if it's the producers' doing) if that makes an interesting and suspenseful season.

I absolutely watch for drama>romance. I'm not particularly sentimental about something as tenuous and superficial as new love. (I feel more sentimental about someone like Trista, who has stayed with her F1 for the better part of two decades.  THAT means something).  However, there needs to be some couples that work or the show becomes nothing but a farce IMO.  I don't actually care which couples they are.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:07 pm

They are discussing on Reddit if Hannah S. is the F1 because she is currently visiting friends in LA. Any thoughts?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:16 pm

suzq wrote:They are discussing on Reddit if Hannah S. is the F1 because she is currently visiting friends in LA.  Any thoughts?

No.  Too early for most SHV plus she is out with friends and Peter was seen out as well.  Usually SHVs you wouldn’t know she was in town.  Not saying she can’t be F1 but this isn’t a normal SHV.  I would expect the first one to be next weekend.  All imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart318 Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:24 pm

suzq wrote:They are discussing on Reddit if Hannah S. is the F1 because she is currently visiting friends in LA.  Any thoughts?

I don't think Hannah is F1. That post she made on Pinterest is the exact kind of thing you do after a break-up.

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:30 pm

@lionheart318
ITA . Right on her brand too.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:44 am

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 EKT2kvhXsAEdI8a
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
In the first full preview from #TheBachelor, we're led to believe that #alabamahannah is gonna compete for Peter's heart yet again. (LOLZ sure Jan.) I have lots of THOUGHTS about this preview. Read on, rose lovers! share.ew.com/oWXS0qD pic.twitter.com/zZr0zaVQX5
bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Cry
https://ew.com/tv/2019/11/26/the-bachelor-preview-peter-hannah/?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_content=link&utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_ew&utm_medium=social&utm_term=0B03735A-1064-11EA-A323-7ACE4744363C
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:27 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:I can believe he tried to choose Madi but she was so uncomfortable with his actions on the show that she declined.

I do not believe Peter would not choose anyone. Production would insist and he would make a choice. JMO He couldn’t choose Victoria bed cause of her past JMO and I would not be surprised if Madi rejected a proposal or even Hannah. My gut tells me Hannah was there for BIP and not an engagement so I could see her turning him down too.
Where in the world did you get the bolded from.....must of missed it.....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:36 am

I know that Lauren Zima did a special Roses and Rose (wine) recap on Peter's promo if someone wants to bring over and post it. Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85