SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:57 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:So do we think it’s Madi or Hannah?

I think it is Madi or he chose nobody.  Hannah posted the quote in blue 2 days ago on Pinterest.  Plus, she was back last Sunday night on IG.  JMO.

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 334e8310

heart wrote:Hannah Ann either deleted or put her quote board from pinterest on private.  You can see she pinned a bunch of desserts 11 hours ago.

A woman posting sad poetry and eating comfort food is such cliched breakup behaviour Hannah is either F2 or it's a deliberate misdirection IMO.  What next?  Will she be posting pics of herself watching Bridget Jones' Diary on repeat while eating ice-cream straight out of the tub?

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:02 pm

^ or she can be f3

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:07 pm

sdmom wrote:^ or she can be f3

Yeah I should have said "non-F1".  Seems a bit obvious to have her crying in the trailer though... Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:50 am

Some spoilers from Peter's season from RS podcast. 

He outright spills Hannah Ann and Madison are the f2. And Victoria left at F3. Apparently Peter did break up with Victoria after the Merissa talk but she goes to him the next morning and he somehow gives her another chance. He didn't even meet her parents. And of course takes her to f3. 

He is hearing a lot of things about the ending but isn't confident to report any of it. 

Luggage girl from the limo entrance promo was Kiarra. Someone got two group date roses in a row and didn't even make the f4. 

He explains the Hannah Ann/Kelsey issue at the fashion show. Well production totally set that up. They gave Hannah Ann a bottle champagne to open with Peter at the rc the day before the fashion show date. That bottle belong to Kelsey that she brought from home and was two years old which Hannah Ann didn't know. Production lead Kelsey to believe Hannah stole her bottle when they actually gave to her.

A pool party in episode 3 is where Battle of the Beauty Queens 2020 starts. Apparently Victoria P told Peter her and Alayah weren't friends and said she was using the show for its advantages. They seem friends on social media though before the season. Also Sydney tells Peter at the pillow fight he believe Alayah was trying to hurt her. Apparently Alayah did come back on the Cleveland group date and got the rose. Alayah read RS spoilers while she traveled to Cleveland and told the girls about Chase Rice past which Victoria didn't disclose to anyone as a result Victoria' screaming match is with Alayah. I am not sure how Alayah goes from group date rose to eliminated two days later but she does.

Last edited by smg2587 on Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:55 am; edited 5 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:51 am

@smg2587 Thanks for the recap!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:54 am

@smg2587 I wonder how she was able to read RS on the way to Cleavland. I wonder if that is a Production set up as well.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:58 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:@smg2587 I wonder how she was able to read RS.  
Alayah was eliminated in episode 3 but came back in episode 4 during the group date. She was using social media after she was eliminated the first time. I remember her following Alexa Caves business account. The day before she supposedly came back was Victoria F's Chase Rice date. So she read it as she traveled to Cleveland.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:02 am

smg2587 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:@smg2587 I wonder how she was able to read RS.  
Alayah was eliminated in episode 3 but came back in episode 4 during the group date. She was using social media after she was eliminated the first time. I remember her following Alexa Caves business account. The day before she supposedly came back was Victoria F's Chase Rice date. So she read it as she traveled to Cleveland.

yes
Thanks!! I need to get caught up on the spoilers we know like that!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:31 am

smg2587 wrote:I am not sure how Alayah goes from group date rose to eliminated two days later but she does.
I saw a recap on Reddit that quoted RS as saying that the GD roses aren’t always an indicator of the lead’s connections, sometimes they’re given out to push a storyline, & that’s what happens this season.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:39 am

ReneeM wrote:
smg2587 wrote:I am not sure how Alayah goes from group date rose to eliminated two days later but she does.
I saw a recap on Reddit that quoted RS as saying that the GD roses aren’t always an indicator of the lead’s connections, sometimes they’re given out to push a storyline, & that’s what happens this season.
Oh I am sure Alayah's group date rose when she came back was pushed by the production some. Especially now knowing Victoria F didn't share the details of the Chase Rice stuff. I think the producers knew Alayah saw that and at least encouraged it some. 

Honestly going by what RS said about this Alayah coming back and the Kelsey vs Hannah Ann stuff there seems to be way more production influence drama than I ever heard of on this show before. And I know there is a lot of it. 

I should also add that RS said when Chase Rice talked to Peter he didn't share anything about his and Victoria's past. Peter didn't know about it until the night portion of their date in Clevelad.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:52 am

Sorry for the double post but from Peter's Instagram story you can see his scar from the fall in Costa Rica.

https://www.instagram.com/pilot_pete/

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Screen81

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:05 am

smg2587 wrote:Sorry for the double post but from Peter's Instagram story you can see his scar from the fall in Costa Rica.

https://www.instagram.com/pilot_pete/

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Screen81

Oh that explains the bandaid on his head hidden behind the text in the promo!  I wondered what was going on there.   PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 3806527698

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 3ifyk5N

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85