SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:32 am

@heart She was already following the BIP one before the show but the Bachelorette one is a new follow.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by heart Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:15 am

bluwavz wrote:@heart She was already following the BIP one before the show but the Bachelorette one is a new follow.

Very interesting

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:08 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:16 pm

Hannah B must be receiving a lot of peter questions. I feel that her latest ig post is letting people know she’s not with him. The fans in the comment section are taking the hint.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallon12 Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:00 pm

One of Madison's sisters follows RS, Pilot Peter and other Bachelor related IG's. Soon after the 12/1 RS post on the VF bar "fight" with Merissa, Madi started to follow VF.  Another observation, their dad "CoachPrew" follows bachelor related IG's, and I could have sworn the other day he followed Pilot Pete, which appears is no longer the case(?).

Fallon12

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:02 pm

RS' podcast today is an update on The Bachelor if anyone wants to listen/recap. Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:17 pm

Dang, I was hoping someone had already listened so that I didn't have to.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:47 pm

This is just the part RS talks about the end of the show on his podcast. Will try listen to the rest later. 

He talks about Victoria F and Hannah Ann comments to one each other on Instagram. They aren't really bffs but they don't really dislike each other. He talks about how this show affect people and thinks that's what is going on there some. 

RS is confident in saying that it wasn't a normal ending. Filming of FRC was November 17th in Australia. He hasn't found out yet if he is engage or not. But is positive it wasn't the classic down to f2 dumps one get engage ending. He also says a final choice/engagement could happen after that November 17th date. He really sounds unsure of the exact ending but is sure it isn't a classic one. That's all he has on the ending of the season so far. 

I don't know how they could of filmed anything else in Australia if the girls where all home by the 18th in the states rumor is true. Just to add I know at least two producers including lead producer Julie that were sight seeing in Australia after the 17th (I will say around the 20th) in case that helps us.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:12 pm

Thanks ^^^^^ for that!
Now I can’t wait to hear how the ending all went down.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:15 pm

smg2587 wrote:This is just the part RS talks about the end of the show on his podcast. Will try listen to the rest later. 

He talks about Victoria F and Hannah Ann comments to one each other on Instagram. They aren't really bffs but they don't really dislike each other. He talks about how this show affect people and thinks that's what is going on there some. 

RS is confident in saying that it wasn't a normal ending. Filming of FRC was November 17th in Australia. He hasn't found out yet if he is engage or not. But is positive it wasn't the classic down to f2 dumps one get engage ending. He also says a final choice/engagement could happen after that November 17th date. He really sounds unsure of the exact ending but is sure it isn't a classic one. That's all he has on the ending of the season so far. 

I don't know how they could of filmed anything else in Australia if the girls where all home by the 18th in the states rumor is true. Just to add I know at least two producers including lead producer Julie that were sight seeing in Australia after the 17th (I will say around the 20th) in case that helps us.

They didn't necessarily have to have filmed in Australia. They could have filmed a follow up in the US...or maybe they still have to film it?Maybe we might see the resolution on the AFTR?

To me Peter has always been very aware of his image. I could see him...or his little Peter...wanting to pick VF, but because of all the dirt he gets he just can't allow himself. Not a good look for a guy who wants to maintain that pristine image to pick the happy homewrecker. So now he has to pick one of the two remaining ones, but he isn't into either like he was into Victoria. He is now in a pickle. He is torn and tptb are in full on manipulation mode. Who knows what they talked him into. Maybe he managed to get home to talk to his folks before deciding and then picked the best option under the circumstances. Good luck to him. I have a feeling he might need it!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:33 pm

smg2587 wrote:I don't know how they could of filmed anything else in Australia if the girls where all home by the 18th in the states rumor is true. Just to add I know at least two producers including lead producer Julie that were sight seeing in Australia after the 17th (I will say around the 20th) in case that helps us.
Don't forget time difference between the USA and Australia.  They would have left Australia on the 18th to arrive here on the 18th. So he could have spent a day with one of the girls if that is what he chose to do.

Heck, I would be up for him continuing to date both F1 and F2 if he is really conflicted.  But I'm not sure one of them would be on board with doing that.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:32 pm

Not surprised that it wasn’t a typical ending. That’s the vibe I was getting. I’m leaning towards no engagement given how chummy all F3 are. Reminds me of the girls from Honeybadger’s (AU) season.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85