SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:58 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Loulou Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:20 pm

Can someone pls tell me what date Pete was back from filming and on sm? Thankyou. Tried to look for the info but???

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:32 pm

Loulou wrote:Can someone pls tell me what date Pete was back from filming and on sm? Thankyou.  Tried to look for the info but???

I am not sure when he was back but his first social media presence was November 23rd I believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:37 pm

Yesterday, Peter did an IG story for Seed to Mountain Ministries. They have it posted on their IG page. Madi just started following them. She also did a bit of cleanup on her IG followers including unfollowing her ex.

Her following them could be just random or to throw people off. Between that and listening to the song in the car that was played at the vow renewal ceremony of Peter’s parents, she is giving me hope that Peter didn’t leave single. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:47 pm

I think Peter first started following people around November 20/21. He was seen in his friends' IG stories on November 22 and then made his first post back on November 23. The FRC was November 17 (Australia time) according to RS.

IMO, he's either with Madison or no one.

ETA: He actually first had SM activity on November 17 (US time)/November 18 (Australia time) so 12-24 hours post-FRC.
ReneeM wrote:
sdmom wrote:Trying to establish a timeline based on what we know so far: 

11/17 Sunday afternoon: Hannah started accepting followers, IG became public 
11/17 Sunday night or early Monday morning: Victoria unfollowed Melissa, Peter's ex

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5209p924-bachelor-24-peter-weber-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers

11/20 Madison IG became public
11/21 Peter back on sm, 3 more new follows

Please correct me if I am wrong.
Peter was actually back the same day as Madison & Victoria but idk what time it happened because it was so subtle. Midway through filming Peter had his tagged pics turned off on IG. From October 19th on, the pics he was tagged in wouldn’t show up on his profile, until 5 days ago (nov 17), when they started appearing again. So clearly he turned it off & then back on. 
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5451p36-bachelor-24-peter-weber-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers-2

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:03 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:11 pm

He just does nothing for me. I am sure he is a nice guy, but when I look at him, he looks like a dorky teenager. I suspect that is why they keep putting him in that uniform.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:12 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Thanks for bring this over.

Well they aren't hiding Hannah Ann when it comes to these promos. That's Payton being all I love him on night one and it looks like Kelsey is the one that said 4 times.

Wasn't there suppose to be a limo entrance that was said to be someone throwing condoms and kept yelling four times? Oh I hope that wasn't Kelsey and that she was yelling four times about something else, jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:47 pm

Sprite wrote: snipped

Also the excuse that she is so beautiful that men just throw themselves at her is a bit much. It's not as if she must sleep with them if they do...particularly if they are husbands of friends!

Where did that come from??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:47 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Sprite wrote: snipped

Also the excuse that she is so beautiful that men just throw themselves at her is a bit much. It's not as if she must sleep with them if they do...particularly if they are husbands of friends!

Where did that come from??

It was something that her friends were saying to RS to excuse her behaviour. He mentioned it during one of his podcasts.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:43 am

@Sprite LOL to your dorky guy comment!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:44 am

@bluwavz Who says "he could be my next husband!???

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85